Incest Family - Cover

Incest Family

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A brother and sister taken in by their aunt and uncle when theer parents have a nasty divorce, wind up getting much closer to them and their cousins and each other than they ever imagined.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Novel-Pocketbook  

Margaret was becoming bored with the swimming party. She was pissed at her husband for such a flimsy excuse as a skinny-dipping party. She knew that he was itching to get that leggy young Alice undressed so he could have a good look at her. The buxom blonde had been acting very proper though, all things considered. She'd been shamefully respectful of Margaret's wishes when Margaret had decided the swimming lesson had gone just about far enough. And since then Alice had stayed pretty much to herself. Even with Lee staying close the girl had kept a respectful distance between Margaret's young son and her own, slender nakedness.

Margaret waded to the shore and picked up the bottle of brandy. Now Mitch was trying to get the bunch of them to move to the island for a real wingding. All he was really trying to do was wear everyone out so he could steady in on that bleached out little brat with the big tits and no ass. Margaret scolded herself for not being fair. Alice wasn't really a bleached blonde. And though her ass was a little boyish, it wasn't bad. It wasn't bad at all. So why should she get uptight when her husband lusted honestly for some young stuff. It was natural enough.

"Sure if the bastard would take care of me, sometimes," she growled, tilting the bottle up again. Lee splashed ashore nearby. She could tell that he'd waited a while so that his cock might lose some of its hardness. He still had a hard-on and she played polite and kept her eyes averted. After all they'd experienced group nudity before.

"Hi, Mom, mind if I have a swallow?"

"Help yourself. But take it easy." She mussed his damp hair. "You're not old enough to drink this hard stuff."

"I wish you could get dad to go up to the house with you."

"So you could get Alice's attention?" Margaret asked. Her son was gazing on again off again at her right breast. An unexplained tingle went through her and she frowned. She wasn't supposed to feel that with her own son. And what was he doing staring at her? She felt the woozy effect of the liquor coming on stronger. She decided to shrug off her strange feelings.

"I get the feeling that our new little blonde Could start a lot of trouble this summer," she said, letting Lee see her concern.

"Dad is making a fool of himself," Lee put in. He'd always been on her side when it came to family friction. And Margaret knew that Lee had sensed how Mitch had been treating her. Margaret put her hand on Lee's shoulder.

"Sure, he's making a fool of himself. But he's old enough not to give a damn."

"Mom, do you and Dad-" He pressed his lips together. "Do you and dad still do it?"

"Sometimes." She noticed how much Lee was like her. The even, handsome features. The dark hair. And his shy inquisitiveness.

"Would you get mad if you knew Dad was trying to, ah-" Lee looked to where Alice was swimming in the shallow water. As she turned, a large, white breast glistened wetly in the moonlight for a second. Mitch watched from a dozen yards away.

"I think I'd hit him on the head with a baseball bat," Margaret said. Her voice was surprisingly cool. She marveled at how casually she'd replied to her son's question and went on. "I certainly hope your father has the good sense not to carry this beyond a casual flirtation. Alice is my niece and she's his niece, too. It would be extremely disturbing for him to be carrying on with a girl barely out of high school." She took another slug of brandy. "Yes, I think I'd have to brain your dear father if he so much as tries to kiss that pretty, dumb little blonde."

Lee gave her an understanding look and touched her shoulder with his hand before turning. Again Margaret felt that tingle, that burning rush of pleasure where his hand had been. She watched in disconcerted excitement at the strong, naked body of her son as he went into the water again. She held the neck of the brandy bottle like it might get away from her.

"Goddamn me, what's happening?" Billy came out of the water then and knelt beside the beer cooler for a moment. He'd put his trunks on sometime after the water frolic had begun and somehow his being dressed made him appear sexier than before, Margaret thought. He avoided looking at her she noticed. But then there'd been a tension between them since that strange afternoon she'd gotten drunk and made a damn fool of herself. She still wondered if the boy had kept her panties. But before she could go over and make conversation with him, Billy opened his beer and walked off in the direction of the dock. Margaret glanced at the others still splashing in the shallow water. Everybody seemed to be ha\ling such a good time that no one noticed her it seemed. She grabbed her beach jacket, pulled it on hurriedly and picked up the brandy again. Then she started after Billy. The jacket was long enough to hide her nakedness somewhat. To a casual observer it might appear she was wearing a bikini underneath. But her nudity felt delicious, helped by the brandy. She felt even more naked with that loose jacket sliding against her ass and breasts. Ahead of her, Billy was already to the dock. He bent to untie the small rowboat.

"Wait up!" she called, running now, the brandy sloshing in the bottle.

Billy said nothing but let her climb into the stern of the boat before he pushed away with an oar and started rowing. Margaret watched his muscles move. He was a delicious looking hunk of man all right. Well, at nineteen he was man enough.

"I was tired of the others," she said, watching his face. The moonlight was just bright enough for her to make out a smile. She smiled back. She realized that she was almost as drunk as she'd been that day she'd presented her nephew with her panties. Why did she always have to get drunk lately? But it made things so much easier. She looked hungrily at her nephew.

"I feel like I'm about to make a fool of myself again," she breathed, half hoping Billy wouldn't hear her, half hoping he would.

"When did you ever make a fool of yourself?" he asked.

"The other day when I gave you my panties." She felt the breeze blow the front of her jacket open. Billy took advantage of the moment to look at her exposed tit. The liquor made it easy for her to carry the ball another few yards.

"Do you like the way I look?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Don't call me ma'am," she laughed. "You never did when you were a child." She watched him rowing. His chest rippled in the blue light. And his trunks looked pretty tight now. She wondered how far she would take it. Probably far enough to start big trouble. All sex seemed to lead to big trouble sooner or later. But it was worth it after all was said and done. At least that was how she felt at the moment.

"Would you mind if I lay my head in your lap while you row?" she asked. She wasn't surprised at her brazenness. When she was drinking Margaret often said things she wouldn't dream of uttering any other time. Billy hadn't said yes or no so she turned in the boat and leaned back between his legs. He had his feet braced on a bottom runner of the boat and she found the warmth between his thighs exciting. She was careful not to put her head down directly on his groin. She knew he must have a terrific hard-on now. Yes, there it was.

"Mmmmmmmm, that's better," she cooed.

"Aunt Margaret?"

"Yes, darling?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Don't these trunks bind you while you're rowing?" She half turned, hooked her thumbs in the elastic waist band. Billy stared down at her in amazement. She moved so she could push his knees together and began to work his trunks down. "Sit up so I can slide them off over your bottom," she laughed, really drunk with the brandy now. She plainly didn't give a damn what Billy or the world thought. Beneath those damp blue trunks was something she could hardly wait to get hold of.

Billy grunted with surprise as she got his shorts down and off. Only then did she really take a good look at what lay exposed between his sunburned thighs. His cock was long and white and heavy looking. He was uncircumcised. This had an especially erotic effect upon Margaret. She'd never fooled around with an uncircumcised male before.

Billy had sat back to continue rowing. It was as if he was too flustered to do anything else. He certainly couldn't look into her face for long. Margaret was happy that it was dark enough to make things easier. Yet the moon was bright enough to illuminate the sexy state of her handsome nephew. He was a feast!

The oars bumped steadily as Billy rowed the boat towards the island. But Margaret knew she couldn't wait. She got down on her knees in front of him and began to smooth his thighs with her fingers. Billy couldn't hide his ragged breathing.

And his cock throbbed stiff and dark, jutting up from between his thighs like a pleasure spear. Margaret saw that the foreskin had stretched back some to expose a tiny bit of glans. She wrapped a forefinger around the tight-fitting flesh and forced it back more. Billy dropped one oar and watched it float in the moonlit waves as the boat veered from its course. Margaret was panting herself, watching the dark blue flesh glisten in the rays of the moon as she eased back more and more foreskin. And then the protective covering popped back behind her nephew's flared crown. She let out a little gasp of delight.

"Oh, Christ, you're beautiful," she whimpered, licking her lips hungrily.

"Aunt Margaret, I'm really confused. I don't know what to think."

"Just don't think at all," she smiled, pushing hair out of her eyes. She hoped he thought she was pretty. She knew she wasn't a bad-looking female.

She was damned well-preserved for someone her age. Most chicks went to ass when they were in their late twenties. She'd held onto all her attributes. And yet her nephew hadn't really said or done anything that might give her the impression he dug her body. She forced her shoulders back and arched her back so that her breasts rose up to him in the moonlight. The nipples were darkened tips of yearning flesh. She watched him gaze at her.

"God, Margaret, what if someone sees us out here?"

"The shore is a million miles away as far as I'm concerned." And it did seem like a long ways back to where the laughter and splashing was. Even with the boat lolling aimlessly jn the waves they seemed isolated. She put a hand on his shoulder. His face was very close to her breasts now. She thought she could see the look in Billy's eyes. The look of lust.

The look that said he did appreciate the way she was put together.

"Do you like me? I mean do you like how I look?"

Billy gave her a look of amazement, surprised at the question.

"God, Aunt Margaret, you've got to be kidding! I mean, you really are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"You mean that?"

"God, yes!" He gave a little groan and gave in at last to his impulses. He took her shoulders and pulled her forward. She felt him gasp as his mouth opened to surround one of her tumid nipples. She let out a grunt of pleasure then and dug her nails roughly at the nape of his neck. They were sitting opposite each other, leaning forward to touch. She wanted to touch his cock very badly but couldn't reach it. Then he was kissing his way up her chest and she slid her hands down, fingers clawing for that lovely, hard shape. Billy sucked in a sharp breath as she caught it again and began to jack his foreskin.

"Maybe you'd better row," she breathed against his mouth. The gentle wash of the waves was drifting them back toward the shore the slightest bit. Billy blinked and got the oars up. As he dipped them and headed the bow towards the island again, Margaret stared at his cock. The foreskin formed a thick, tight collar behind his glans. And that tip was bigger than ever! It looked almost purple with trapped blood and the glistening lubrication from her nephew's body almost dripped from the little lobes at the underside of the tip. She couldn't resist it any longer. She had to get that wonderful chunk of meat into her mouth! She just had to!

Billy, I hope you understand what I'm doing. I mean, I've been wanting you very badly and I don't get along that good with Mitch."

"Maybe you shouldn't tell me all this." Billy replied, obviously embarrassed by hearing these domestic details. Margaret persisted.

"No, it's better if you know. There's nothing complicated. I just want to make love with you."

"God, Aunt-"

"Just leave out the aunt part," she laughed. She put her hands on his knees and pushed them wider.

Then she was down between them before he could even think of stopping her. But she hadn't really thought that he would. She could smell the sexy musk from his big prick as she jacked the foreskin up and down the shaft. The slippery juices completely covered the glans now and she longed to lick them off.

"Goddamn! Margaret! I-"

"You'll just keep rowing while I do this," she whispered, voice husky with passion.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to suck your lovely cock. I'm going to put it in my mouth slowly. I want you to feel it going between my lips. I want you to feel my teeth slip across the ridged part. Then maybe I'll bite you a little. I'll nibble at you and let you see how it feels to rub against the roof of my mouth. And then if you're real good, you'll feel something else.

Something wonderful!"

"Oh, God, Margaret. If Mitch found out."

"Have you ever had your cock sucked by a woman before?" she asked, purposely ignoring his protest.

"Well, not exactly." She saw him staring at her mouth, wondering probably how it would feel to have his cock inside it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.