The Enemy's Daughter - Cover

The Enemy's Daughter

Copyright© 2002 by Powerone

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The punishment of a female by the authorities to get back at what her Father had done to the people in power

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Violence  

Courtney lay bound over the stool. Her wrists where tied to the front legs and her spread legs were bound tightly to the back. Her thighs were also bound to the back legs, making her legs completely immobile. Her head was pulled up, a rope tied from her hair back to the other end of the stool, forcing her to look forward and also allowing complete access to her mouth. Her ass was forced up into the air, her anus and pussy spread open, waiting for a hard cock to enter either passage.

Courtney whimpered as a hard cock was forced into her mouth, stretching her lips wide. She could taste the precum on the cock as her tongue bathed the head of the cock. She knew that she would be punished if she did not do a good job of sucking the cock thrust into her mouth. She ran her tongue over the head, bathing it with her saliva. She wanted it to be wet because she knew it would soon enter her throat and she would begin to gag and choke. He always did that to her. He liked to see her struggle for oxygen when it filled her throat. He would hold it deep in her throat as she struggled, his stomach pressed tightly against her face, the large cock pulsating in her oral passage.

The cock began to push in and out of her mouth, fucking her face like it was a cunt. When it pushed in deep, Courtney would choke and gag, her throat massaging the thick cock. She could feel it moving inside her, a hand reaching down to her throat, feeling the cock bulging out her neck. The hands moved to the side of her head and moved her head, masturbating the hard cock with her lips and tongue. The movements became faster, the cock moving deeper into her throat with each new thrust. She knew that the cock was ready to cum and she would have to swallow the hot, salty, thick cum. She was punished for not swallowing it. She did not want that to happen again. She sucked the cock, her tongue bathing the head as she felt it swell and begin to shoot the cum in her mouth. The first shot hit on her tongue, her tongue moving over the head, coaxing out the next shot of cum. The cock pushed deeper into her mouth, her throat forced to take it in as she gagged and coughed. She did not taste the next load of cum as it shot directly into her stomach as it pulsated in her throat. The cock, still hard, pulled from her throat and the last load of cum shot out onto her tongue. She bathed the cock with her tongue as she felt it begin to get soft. She continued to suck the cock, knowing she was to get it hard again. He would fuck her ass or pussy next. He always did. She did not like when he fucked her asshole. His cock was big and her asshole still small, but he did not care. He fucked her for his pleasure, not hers. Sometimes he would let her cum, but only after he already did.

She felt the cock begin to harden again. He always fucked her twice each night, sometimes three times. She had learned well. She was expected to make the cock hard or she would be punished. She had been whipped many times. He especially liked to pussy whip her. She would be bound, face up, her legs spread wide and pulled back, her pussy lips opened wide, her pink pussy exposed. Sometimes he would force his cock in her mouth and feel her screams of pain on his cock as the whip beat her defenseless pussy, tearing into her young flesh. The whip would turn the flesh red and tender with the whip often hitting her exposed clit. Once her pussy was tender, he would fuck her brutally, forcing her to feel it bump and lump on his cock as it raped. She would bounce around, his body extracting the maximum amount of pain from the rape. His latest trick was to gag her and pinch her nostrils closed, stopping all sources of oxygen as he fucked her. She would panic and her body would bounce around wildly, giving him a good ride as he fucked her. He always let her catch her breath just before she passed out. She was not that lucky to escape the rape. He would begin again, fucking her brutally, stopping her oxygen and the whole cycle would begin again until he finally came inside her.

He pulled his cock from her mouth, her saliva glistening on the hard cock. She knew that since this was his second cum, he would fuck her for over _ hour. She hoped he wouldn't fuck her asshole, it always hurt so much, but he loved to hear her screams. She felt him move behind her and felt his hands grab her hips as he moved between her legs. He could see that her pussy was already wet. No matter how much he hurt her, she was always wet. His cock moved up and down her pussy, the pussy juice coating his hard cock. She could feel it quiver as it rubbed along her slit. She felt it push against her pussy, forcing her open as the hard cock began to enter her body. She jumped in pain as she felt the cock enter her. He had put a French tickler on his cock before he entered her. The hard plastic ridge on the rubber rubbed along her tender pussy as it tore into her flesh. Her pussy grabbed at it as she was forced to spread wide to accept the hard cock. Her pussy was getting too sloppy for his cock so he had begun to use the French tickler to force her to feel the pain of the rape. The cock pushed hard into her, not giving her body a chance to get used to the size of the cock fucking her. It pulled out and than pushed back in again, this time the force of the thrust pushing his cock deep into her pussy and battering against her cervix, bruising her tender flesh. Her body jolted in pain. His cock jumped inside of her, he enjoyed feeling her pain.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.