The Enemy's Daughter - Cover

The Enemy's Daughter

Copyright© 2002 by Powerone

Chapter 5: Raped and Abused

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Raped and Abused - The punishment of a female by the authorities to get back at what her Father had done to the people in power

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Violence  

Michael stood up as the President and his wife left the room. Her father gasped in surprise and anguish as he was brought back in again, naked as he saw his daughter lying on the table, blood running from her asshole. "Anyone wishing to fuck Courtney can do so now, but leave one hole for her father."

Courtney began to regain consciousness. Her asshole ached in pain and her mouth tasted cum. She saw her father standing over her but her relief was short-lived as she saw naked cocks walking toward her and she saw her fathers cock again, still hard. How could she suffer so, yet his cock enjoying her anguish?

"Listen, bitch. Your job is to make sure your fathers cock is always hard. If it becomes flaccid, it will be cut off and you will be forced to eat it," said Michael.

Courtney was turned on her side and one member of the audience laid down next to her. "Open up, cunt," his cock pushing into her pussy. At the same time, Courtney yelled in pain as another pushed in behind her, forcing her already battered asshole to accept another cock in it. Her father was pushed down near her head and she opened her mouth to accept his cock. She had to keep him alive as she was again brutally rape, this time in her pussy and asshole at the same time. It felt like they were trying to tear into her body and come out the other side as she was ruthlessly raped.

Courtney's rape continued during the early evening. Two individuals continually raped her three holes, sometimes by women with dildos, as Courtney was forced to keep her fathers cock hard in her mouth, pussy and twice in her asshole. That was the worst because next time it would be forced back into her mouth, making Courtney suck his cock clean of her own shit and blood. Her body was continually covered in cum as she was raped and abused.

Courtney was still in agony after the worst night of pain in her young life. She had spent the entire time in a squat, her belly and bowels filled with a vile liquid, unable to expel any of it. She also had her father's cock stuffed into her mouth and she was given the unpleasant duty of keeping it erect all night. The consequences of not doing so was horrible for her to even imagine so she did her job as best she could and somehow succeeded in keeping him hard throughout the awful night.

After the brutal rape she was brought to her feet for the first time in nearly 24 hours. Her legs ached terribly from being in an awkward position for so long and she was barely able to stand up. Despite her pain, the captors tied her in this awful squat, putting terrible strain on her thighs and calves.

One of the largest men approached her while holding a large jug. One of the men behind her pushed an awful ring gag into her mouth, forcing her mouth open, and pulled her hair hard, making her unable to pull her own head forward. The large man then started pouring liquid from the jug into her mouth. It tasted vile and she started drowning in it."

"Swallow it little cunt or you will die."

Part of her wished she could die but her survival instinct took over and she began swallowing the copious amount of liquid as quickly as she could. It was awful and as soon as it hit her body it began to burn... all the way down her throat and into her stomach.

Within a few seconds, her belly was full of this terrible concoction. It burned her insides and she felt like she was going to vomit. She desperately wanted to expel this vile stuff.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.