The Enemy's Daughter - Cover

The Enemy's Daughter

Copyright© 2002 by Powerone

Chapter 4: Ass Raped by A Dildo

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Ass Raped by A Dildo - The punishment of a female by the authorities to get back at what her Father had done to the people in power

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Violence  

"Bring the Bitch in the other room, the President and his wife want a piece of her before she if ruined by too many cocks," Michael ordered the other guards.

Courtney was released from the sling, but she had to be held up by the guards to keep her from falling. Blood and cum were pasted to her pussy and thighs, a reminder of the taking of her virginity. Her asshole still ached from the flame scorching her tender anus and she could still taste her fathers thick, salty cum in her mouth. Courtney watched as her father was taken from the room in cuffs, wondering where they were taking him, hoping that he would be all right.

"Don't worry cunt, if you cooperate, your father will stay alive. The minute you resist or fail to do what I ask, I will have him killed before your eyes. You still have a virgin asshole left. It might be a little burned, but it is still tight. The President and his wife are going to take that from you."

Courtney was shoved into the room. In the room stood a low, padded table. Even Courtney easily imagined its purpose. It was big enough to fit a female body on her hands and knees and high enough to elevate a female's pussy and asshole to be cock high. Courtney cringed at the prospects of what they intended to do to her, but she could not even imagine the cruelty that had planned. Around the room were about 20 chairs, again, Courtney would have an audience watching her debasement. All of the walls were covered with mirrors forcing Courtney to witness her own rape.

"Into the bathroom first, I want to clean her up before anyone arrives."

Courtney was pushed into the bathroom and forced to sit on the toilet seat cover. She could hear Michael taking things out of the drawer but could not see what they were. When he turned around he was carrying a can of shaving cream and a straight razor. "No please," begged Courtney.

"You don't need any pussy hair, I like my bitches with a bald cunt."

He kneeled down in front of her and grabbed her ankles and put them over his shoulders. This spread her legs, up and wide apart, her pussy opening in front of his face.

Courtney began to turn red in embarrassment. Even though she was raped in front of a crowd, this seemed more personal. Here was a stranger spreading her open, her pussy just inches from his eyes. She closed her eyes in embarrassment.

"Open your eyes and look directly at me, do not turn away," he commanded Courtney.

Courtney obeyed, staring at him as she felt his hands slide up her thighs, a washcloth removing any traces of her rape from her body. When he finished, his hands returned to her pussy, a palm full of shaving cream ready to cover her. He spread it liberally over her pussy. Courtney had very fine and light pussy hair and it covered easily.

Courtney cringed as she saw the straight razor move toward her spread pussy. "Stay very still, I would hate to cut that nice pussy." She could feel the razor begin at the top of her pussy lips and begin to pull down, shaving the hair as he moved. He grabbed first the right pussy lip and pulled it out, shaving the side. The left pussy lip was next and the hair was removed quickly. "Relax your ass cheeks, I need to shave all the way back to your asshole," Michael rising slightly, forcing Courtney's legs higher, exposing her asshole to his gaze and the razor.

"Ouch," yelled Courtney, Michael cutting her asshole on purpose.

"Shut up, Bitch, I will cut you from your pussy to your asshole if I feel like it." Michael returned to slicing the hair from Courtney. The washcloth returned, wiping the excess from Courtney's pussy.

Courtney grimaced in pain as Michael wiped her spread and naked pussy with rubbing alcohol, but did not cry out. She could feel his finger on her naked and spread asshole, searching, pushing. Her anus begins to open under his plundering finger, stretching wide to receive it, remembering the fingering her asshole received on the truck to jail.

"I see that the crowd has arrived and the President and his wife will be here soon. Let's get you ready bitch," as Courtney was pulled from the toilet seat and pushed into the room. All of the chairs were full, close friends of the President and his wife. They were known to be sexually free and many of their friends had shared and had been shared with them. The group watched as Courtney was brought in, her naked body and her newly shorn pussy shining in the bright lights.

Courtney looked around the room and she could already see some of the men with their cocks out and their wives already stroking them. She knew that soon she would be their source of enjoyment, cocks hard watching as she was raped for their pleasure.

"On the bench, doggy style. We are going to treat you like the dog bitch you are," as she was pushed onto the bench. "On your hands and knees, soon this will be your usual position." SLLLLAAAAPPP, Michael's hand hit Courtney's ass hard. Courtney moaned, but did not cry out. She remembered Michael's warning and feared the consequences.

SSSSSLLLLAAAPPP, this time her other cheek. Michael rained down his palm upon her naked cheeks, forcing Courtney to bite her lip in pain, her cheeks turning red from the abuse.

His hands pushed between her thighs, forcing her to spread her legs further open. "Spread them wide, I want to see your asshole peeking out, and don't your dare close your legs. Watch in the mirror and don't close your eyes."

Tears began to form in Courtney's eyes as she saw the President and his wife enter. She knew that what they were going to do to her was worse than she expected. They were both naked, the President with a huge cock, already erect. Even worse was his wife. Attached to her loins stood a giant dildo, even larger than her husbands cock. She did not know which one or both were going to rape her asshole, but she did know that it was going to hurt badly. Either cock would tear and make her asshole bleed as it fucked her. She knew that neither cared, and in fact they would attempt to inflict the maximum amount of pain on her tender body.

Courtney watched as the President walked in front of Courtney, his huge cock directly in front of her lips. She knew that she would be expected to suck his cock and he would cum in her mouth, just like her father had done. She could feel female hands stroking her ass, spreading her cheeks, opening her asshole to the President's wives dildo.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.