The Enemy's Daughter - Cover

The Enemy's Daughter

Copyright© 2002 by Powerone

Chapter 3: Raped By Her Father

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Raped By Her Father - The punishment of a female by the authorities to get back at what her Father had done to the people in power

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Violence  

As they entered the building, Courtney got her last view of the outside world. She knew that she was not going to be released. They would humiliate, abuse and rape her and when they got tired of her, they will kill her. Just like her Father had said. Her Father, her mind went back to when she left him only a short while ago. It seemed like years, so much had already happened to her.

As she was led down a long hallway, she could see Michael talking to someone on his cell phone. He was nodding his head and looking at her, an evil grin on his face. She knew that whatever he was talking to, they were discussing her fate.

"Bring her in here, we have a change in plans" and the guards pushed Courtney in a small room. Courtney gasped in fear, the room seemed to be a supply room. But what it held was chains, handcuffs, whips, clothes and other instruments of bondage.

"Well, Courtney, you are going to a special party that has been hastily arranged for you. You are to be the co-host. Your Father has been captured and he is also going to attend as your co-host."

Courtney's eyes brightened when she heard her Fathers name. "Is he alright?"

"He is for now, but his fate is in your hands. I will personally kill him if you hesitate in any manner for what we order you to do. Do you understand?" the evil smirk again appearing on Michael's face.

"Yes, Yes, just do not kill him, I will do anything you want," a hint of hope in her voice. As long as her Father was still alive, there was a chance she would get out of here and they could be together again.

The guard removed the straps and handcuffs holding Courtney's arms. While she was bound, she could not cover herself, but now that her hands were free, her nakedness further embarrassed her.

"There will be a lot of people to see your Father and you perform for them. Over sixty people showed up including the President, Governor and most of the top politicians. Your Father pissed off a lot of people and they are going to enjoy your performance. First, we must find you some suitable clothing."

Courtney knew she was not going to like whatever they had planned for her and her father. She could see Michael pull out a silk, button down blouse and also a very short silk skirt. A pair of very high, 4-inch heels were next, along with a garter belt and black stockings.

"Put these on while I explain to you what is going to happen," as he handed Courtney the clothes. Even when she was fully dressed, she realized that she would still be half- naked. Michael did not even give her any panties or bra to wear. "Remember the consequences if you do not fully cooperate."

Courtney quickly grabbed the clothes and began to put them on. Even some scrimpy outfit was better than naked, she thought, little realizing that it is much more humiliating to be partially naked, and than forced to strip naked in front of a group.

"I know you are a virgin, Courtney, so we have arranged this party so that everyone can see you get fucked for the first time.

Courtney's heart sunk when she heard those words. She would have to let someone fuck her, in front of sixty people. At least her Father would survive.

"We have a special stage arranged. When we enter, you will be brought up on the stage. You will than strip your clothes off, keeping your eyes open and starting at the audience at all times. You are to do it slowly and sensuously or your Father will suffer. Do you understand so far?"

Tears of shame formed in Courtney's eyes as she realized the humiliation she would be forced to endure. "Yes', she sobbed.

"Very good. Once you are stripped, we have a very special swing set-up that we will place your body in. It is basically a set of straps that will support your body, but will allow us access to all portions of your body. You will be bound in, but it will allow limited movement on your part. We want to give you the ability to fuck back."

Courtney's mind began to think of what this would look like and her body began to flush in shame at the obscene position they would be placing her in.

"Now for the person fucking you. Since you are a virgin, we thought it should be special. I'm sure that you planned it to be a loving, special moment when you gave your virginity to your lover. We felt that it should also be a special person, someone that you love and respect. With that in mind, we are going to have your Father fuck you."

Courtney's head shot over to look at Michael, the evil grin on his face again. She shook her head wildly back and forth. "No, please no. I can't do that, its wrong. Please anything but that... anything, please not Daddy!!!!."

"We can get someone else to do it, I would love to be your first. Than I would not need your Father, so I would have to kill him, and you would still get fucked. Is that what you want?"

Her head hanging in shame and her body racked with sobs, "No, please don't kill him. I will do anything to save my father," she said between sobs. "Let him fuck me, you animal, at least he will be gentle and you won't be my first."

The evil smirk appeared on Michael's face again. He ignored the rude comments knowing that he had already made arrangements so that when Courtney was raped by her father, it would be as painful as possible and they would be forced to brutally fuck each other.

As she finished dressing sixteen-year old Courtney looked extremely sexy and mature. The silk blouse clung to her naked breasts underneath. Her large nipples were stimulated by the movement of the silk and were erect. Michael had unbuttoned the top three buttons and slipped the blouse lower on her shoulders. This opened up the front for anyone to see her naked breasts. Her breasts stood up pert and proud, never needing a bra to hold them up.

The four-inch heels accented her legs, which because of the short skirt, seem to go on forever. The black stocking clung to her legs until they reached the garter belt, just barely covered by the skirt. The short skirt clung to her ass and would sensuously slide as she walked. She was a gorgeous creature, sexy with a whore look to her.

Michael put a strap around her neck and wrists. With the clips on the wrists, he attached them to the neck strap, binding her hands to her neck, allowing them unlimited access to her body. Not only sexy, but now helpless.

"Do a good job, your Fathers life depends on it."

Courtney was pushed out into the hallway again and they moved down toward a large room at the end. Courtney's breathing became shallow, fear and humiliation growing as they approached the door.

Courtney gasped in horror as the door was opened. They had entered what was a huge room right near the stage. Not a sound could be heard and all eyes were on her. Her embarrassment increased when she realized that half of the audience was women. There were over 100 people there. All eyes were fixed on her half naked body, her nipples erect, pushing out the silk blouse.

"Move forward, up on the stage."

As Courtney approached the stage she saw her father. He was tied standing up, and he was naked. She quickly averted her eyes from his cock, but could not lose the image of what she saw. She had never seen her father naked, in fact she had never seen any man naked before. While his cock was not even hard, it was big.

The next image was in terror. The strange swing was truly terrifying. It contained many layers of straps and buckles and she could see many other strange and unknown objects around and under it. She feared what she did not understand.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, You all know and hate our guests, Bill Smith and his lovely daughter, Courtney. They have consented to provide us with a unique entertainment experience today. Courtney is sixteen and is a virgin. Bill has consented to take her virginity tonight and Courtney has consented to allow him to in front of us. It took a little persuasion on our part, you see if either one does not cooperate, Michael here will kill the other. That will be just as entertaining, so we will win either way."

"Courtney, come on over here." Courtney was pushed toward the center of the stage, with her father tied next to her, giving him a complete view of her body. "Courtney is going to get the show going by first stripping for our viewing. As you can see, she has a beautiful body," his hand reaching inside her blouse and grasping one of her naked breasts. "She has very large nipples, and they seem to be excited."

"OOOWWWW', Courtney cried as her nipple was squeezed.

"And look at these legs, aren't they beautiful, and you should feel this cunt," his hand sliding along her leg, raising her skirt up until he could reach her naked pussy. "But I will let Courtney show you her body, why don't you start stripping for us now, and don't forget what happens if you don't cooperate, so some slow music now."

The music started and Courtney began to slowly unbutton her blouse. Only two buttons were left, so it was very quick. She pulled it out of the skirt and pushed it off her shoulders, falling to the floor behind her. Her breasts stood tall, jutting out with no sag. Her nipples were large and erect. The movement of the silk blouse on her breasts had caused them to harden. She could see all eyes on her and her body turned red in shame at having to strip naked before them. Her hands, trembling, moved toward her waist, unbuttoning the skirt, it falling to the floor at her feet. She wore only the garter belt and stocking, accenting her legs, in contrast to her naked pussy. The high heels kept her legs stretched taunt.

"Very good, doesn't Courtney have a beautiful body. Courtney, I would like you to show our audience a more intimate look at your body. Turn around, spread your legs and bend over and remove your heels and stockings. Do not bend your knees as you do this."

Courtney groaned in shame. The position he wanted her to be in would show everyone her spread pussy and also her anus. She knew she had to obey and turned her back to the audience. She spread her legs and began to bend over.

"Spread your legs more, Courtney, everyone wants to see your virgin pussy before your father rapes it with his cock. Soon it will be covered with your blood and his cum. Further, that's good, your pussy is spreading out now."

Her legs were now spread over four feet wide, her thighs aching from the spread. It was hard to pull her stockings down in this position. She could imagine how it looked from the other side, as her ass moved slowly from side to side as her stockings were pulled down.

"I can't push them down any further, my legs are spread too far."

Someone moved toward her and she could feel the stockings tearing and they fell lifeless to the floor.

"Stay in that position," she was ordered. "Grab your ankles."

Courtney could feel the blood rushing to her head. In was difficult to retain the position and painful. It was also very humiliating to be bent over and spread naked for all to see. She cringed when she felt a large hand on her back.

"Stay still." The hand moved lower to her ass, moving sensuously over her naked cheeks. "Look at this smooth skin." The hand moved between her cheeks, already spread because of her position. A finger moved down the crack in her ass, moving toward her anus. Courtney trembled in fear as it brushed over her tiny, naked anus. "Courtney also has a virgin asshole. Some of you will be allowed access to her later and others will be allowed to see her training."

Fear spread over her as they mentioned her training. What were they going to train her to do? The hand moved lower, between her legs, to her pussy. It began to move between her pussy lips, spreading her open. The audience could now see her pink pussy. The fingers moved up and down her slit. Even with the fear she felt, her pussy began to get wet. She was ashamed that they were forcing her to do this and how she was reacting to it. If she could only get this over with. Courtney glanced shamefully at her father. What she saw, shocked her. His cock was now hard and erect. It was huge. How was she going to get anything that big into her vagina? It would tear her up.

Bill saw Courtney's gaze at his cock. He felt that he had betrayed her. She was forced to strip in front of everyone and his cock had gotten hard looking at her. He should not be feeling these things about her. She was his little girl. He was supposed to protect her and now he had gotten her into this mess.

Hands pulled her up and Courtney's relief was short-lived. She was pushed toward the swing. They turned her facing the audience and she was slowly lowered onto the straps. Her arms were tied behind her head. There were four large straps running vertical to her body, supporting her weight. One was right below her neck. This supported the top of her back but her head fell backwards. Another was at her waist, again supporting her weight. Straps were placed around her legs, first at the top of her thighs, her knees and her ankles. They were tied securely and they began to pull them out away from her body. Her legs began to spread out, her ass unsupported, her pussy opening again for the audience to see, this time even more obscenely. Hands pushed her head forward, a strap to the back forcing it up and securing it in place. She now looked directly at the audience, all eyes focused on her. She looked down and could see her naked pussy gaping wide, directly at the audience.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.