Teacher's Hot Lips - Cover

Teacher's Hot Lips

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - School teacher Janet Peters hated men after a bad affair years ago. But now she has to take a medicine that is the only one that will clear up the fever she got on her vacation, but it has some side effects, particulary it increases her libido... a lot. Now she has to find a way to restrain herself over the course of treatment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Tim finally left that evening, Janet warned him not to come by again soon. It was just too risky. Of course she would have been delighted to have him in her bed every single night, but it just wasn't possible. She hoped their hours of love-making would keep her content through the weekend.

No such luck. When she woke up on Saturday morning she was ragingly horny again. She moaned with frustration as she got out of bed and headed for the shower. What was it going to take to satisfy her lust? Or would her problem be over when she could stop taking those pills? She'd have to wait till Monday to find out. She stayed in the cool shower till her teeth rattled, but it didn't take away her horniness.

She threw herself into some heavy housework, hoping it would distract her from the burning need in her pussy, but even several hours of mopping and vacuuming and cleaning didn't do the trick. Finally Janet opened a beer and went out in her back yard to lie in the sun. All she could think. Of was Tim and his tireless cock. She needed him so desperately right now, she was tempted to phone him. But of course she couldn't do that. People might talk.

Janet shifted her position and sighed. The sun felt good on her bare skin, but it also made her feel horny. Everything made her feel horny. The beer was relaxing her, and that was a very sensuous feeling. If she didn't get herself under control pretty soon, she'd just have to go outside then beat off. She shifted again, lusty and restless.

She didn't know she had an audience. Her neighbor, a kid named Bobby, was watching her from an upstairs window. He'd always had a crush on Miss Peters, in spite of her cold personality. She treated other kids like students, keeping them at a distance, but she treated Bobby like a neighbor, and they'd gotten along fine. Bobby thought Miss Peters was the most beautiful woman in the world.

Especially today. She was wearing a black bikini that really showed off her big firm tits and slender, curvy body. Her long blond hair gleamed in the sun. She was moving restlessly on her beach towel, and that gave Bobby a chance to admire every part of her body. The yearning teenager felt his cock start to stiffen as he imagined himself making love to Miss Peters.

Fat chance of that. She'd always treated him like a little kid, and no grownup woman was going to get it on with a kid. But that didn't keep Bobby from thinking about it. He imagined lying beside her and slipping off her bikini and running his hands allover her warm silky-skinned body. She'd get really turned on, and then he'd roll on top of her and slide his cock into her, and she'd moan with delight.

"Aw, come off it, man," Bobby said aloud, laughing at himself.

Still he couldn't help staring at Miss Peters and fantasizing how it would be to make love to her. His cock got stiff as a board when he imagined pistoning it in Miss Peters' hot and juicy cunt. He was a virgin and just dying to make it with a woman. And Miss Peters was definitely his first choice to take his cherry. If only there was some way to turn her on!

Well, at least he could go talk to her, and that way he could get a closer look at her luscious big-titted body. It would be torture in a way, but exciting, too. He waited till his cock-stand went down a little, just so he wouldn't look too gross, and then he strode over to the connecting fence between the two back yards and knocked on the gate.

"Who is it?" Janet called.

"It's me, Bobby, Miss Peters," he called.

"Can I come over and talk to you?" Janet thought it over. Maybe company would help distract her from her raging lust.

"Sure, Bobby," she replied.

She hadn't paid much attention to the kid in the past. He was pleasant, and she'd hired him for odd jobs now and then, but that was it. And she hadn't seen him for three months while she was away on that cruise. So she was surprised when he walked into the yard and she saw a handsome young man instead of the little boy she was used to. Bobby might not realize it, but he'd turned into 'a very sexy looking guy.

"Hi, Miss Peters," he smiled, "I didn't have anything to do, so I just thought I'd stop by and say hello."

"I'm so glad you did, Bobby," Janet purred. "Please sit down. Can I get you a Coke?"

Bobby nodded and beamed. She seemed really glad to see him. He didn't know the half of it. Janet was getting outrageous ideas in her head. She'd always been aware that Bobby had a crush on her. It would probably be the easiest thing in the world to seduce him. And he'd be a tireless adolescent lover just like Tim, which was exactly what she craved just now.

Of course it was a scandalous thing to think of, seducing the sixteen-year-old neighbor boy. She ought to be ashamed of herself for even thinking about it. Janet told herself this, yet she couldn't forget the way Bobby's eyes had run up and down her body as he came into the yard. She noticed that there was a slight bulge at the fly of his jeans, too. As she brought him his Coke, she snuck another look.

Sure enough, the boy had a hard-on, or at least the start of one. "Here you are, Bobby," she smiled, handing him the can of soda. "What did you do with yourself this summer while I was away?"

I beat off a lot, Bobby wanted to answer. It was the truth. It seemed like he'd spent half the summer lying on his bed thinking about Miss Peters and other women and jacking off. Instead he began telling her about the camping trip he'd taken with his parents, and all the while his eyes darted over her nearly-naked body and he got more and more turned on.

That tiny bikini top barely contained her big ripe tits. As he spoke, she leaned closer to him, and her left tit almost popped out. He could see half of the lovely light pink nipple. He felt his cock swelling again. Then his eyes moved down to her crotch. He saw her pouting mound, and around the edge of her bikini panties he could see a few straying pussy hairs. His cock went rigid.

Janet noticed the fly of his jeans swelling, and she creamed helplessly. The boy wanted her, all right. He was undressing her with his eyes, and his voice was getting croaky with hominess. She could have him in her bed in five minutes if she wanted. And did she ever want! Her long-denied cunt ached for some hot action, and Bobby's stiff teenaged cock was exactly what she needed.

"Bobby," she said huskily, "if you have a moment, there's something in the house you could help me with."

"Oh, sure, Miss Peters," he exclaimed, jumping to his feet and helping her up.

"And by the way," she smiled, "why don't you call me Janet? We've been friends along time."

Bobby followed her into the house, fantasizing like crazy. He watched her luscious little ass undulating in those tiny bikini panties, and he was almost coming in his jeans. Janet led him all the way down the hall and into her bedroom, and his heart pounded as even more exciting fantasies came to him. But nothing could have been more exciting than what actually happened next.

Janet quickly slipped off her bikini bra and turned to him.

"Here's what I want you to help me with, Bobby," she purred. "I really need somebody to make love to me. Do you suppose you could handle that?"

"Oh, wow, could I ever," Bobby groaned.

Smiling, she took his hands and placed them on her hot satiny tits. Bobby groaned again as his fingers closed over naked tits for the very first time. He began to squeeze her big soft breasts eagerly, and she let go of his hands, letting him mold and feel all he wanted. It was like a dream come true to the constantly horny kid.

"Oh, man, I can't believe this is happening," he sighed.

"You just have to promise never to tell anyone, Bobby," Janet said.

"Oh, for sure," he said.

He wished he could tell the whole world. He wanted all the guys at school to know that beautiful Miss Janet Peters had led him into her bedroom and let him play with her naked tits. It was something the guys at school talked about a lot, but of course none of them had ever done it. Bobby could hardly believe he was the lucky guy.

Her tits were delicious to touch, so soft and silky and warm. They throbbed under his caressing hands, and her pretty pink nipples went rigid with arousal, poking into his palms. Janet softly gurgled with pleasure. When her big tits were taut and engorged with lust and her nipples perfectly stiff, she gently removed the boy's hands and led him over to the bed.

"Do you mind if I take off your clothes, Bobby?" She cooed.

"Oh, no, ma'am," he moaned.

It was so much like a dream that he was tempted to pinch himself - except that he didn't want to wake up. Miss Peters, naked except for her panties, knelt down before him and helped him of with his shoes and socks. He tugged off his t-shirt and flung it away, and then she reached for the snap of his jeans. She popped it open and tugged down his zipper. Bobby blushed as he recalled that he hadn't worn any shorts on that hot September day.

That didn't seem to bother Miss Peters at all. She opened his fly and tugged his jeans down, and as his stiff young cock snapped free of its prison, she stared at it hungrily. Bobby hoped, his rather thick six-incher was big enough to please her. She sure wasn't frowning or anything. She helped him out of his jeans, then stood up again.

"Take off the rest of my bikini, please, Bobby," she purred.

Bobby's lusty-shaking hands fumbled with the little ties that held her bikini bottoms together. He finally got them undone, and the panties fell away. He gawked at Miss Peters' lovely bush, a small neat triangle of blond curls. Janet let him look for a while, then took his hands and drew him down onto the bed.

Bobby was excited out of his mind. It sure looked as if he was going to lose his cherry.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.