Dark Side - Cover

Dark Side

Copyright© 2002 by Kristina Connors

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is my own personal soap opera which a lot of sex on the show and out of the show. This center around a goth/sex store name Dark Side which is own by two vampires. If some of the codes don't appears in the the first or second part, be patient. That part will be coming soon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   Gang Bang   Interracial   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

How to train your new girlfriend as your slave without really trying

(Sloan was caught between a hungry blonde named Courtney and a very well-freaked Liza. There had thoughts and intentions were all but plesant.)

Sloan-

What do you want with me?

Liza-

We want you.

(Liza then kneel down and pulled down her pants to eat her out. Sloan loved it. Liza then quietly stopped and smiled at her.)

Courtney-

Do you want more?

Liza-

Yeah girl, do you want more?

Sloan-

Yes.

(Courtney took the collar and put it around sloan's neck which she willingly surrdener to. Sloan then surprised the both of them and went down on all fours)

Liza-

I think she's really done this before.

Courtney-

Yeah.

Liza-

Have you done this before?

Sloan-

No.

Courtney-

Are you lying to us?

(Courtney steps on her hand)

Sloan-

No!

Courtney-

No, what?

Sloan-

(Screams in pain)

No, mistress!

(Liza shoves Courtney off of Sloan)

Liza-

Bitch!

(Liza takes her hand and kisses it)

(She sees it broke the skin and a small drop of blood comes out)

Don't do that!

Courtney-

Sorry.

Liza-

Get down on all fours.

(Courtney strips and gets on all fours.)

For your pleasure.

(Liza goes and gets a strap-on. She smacks Courtney ass a couple of times and jams it right in her ass. She rides courtney and as she does it Courtney's face changes from human to vampric with her fangs out and her eyes as yellow as the sun. Sloan looks down to see that nails have grown as well. Sloan sits on her butt and starts fingering herself a lot watching this go on.)

Sloan-

Fuck her!

Liza-

Do you want to be like us?

Sloan-

Yes.

Liza-

Give her your hand.

(Sloan puts her hand underneath Courtney and she sucks the blood on it as Sloan screams in pain it causes her pussy to drip in cum. )

Liza-

Did you cum?

Sloan-

Yes.

(Liza stops and drags Sloan down on all fours then shoves the strap-on in her. Courtney still vampiric watches Liza rides Sloan for seven minutes and Courtney fingers herself as fast as she possibly can. Sloan screams in ectasy and pain. Courtney throws her body on the floor and stares in Sloan's eyes)

Courtney-

(Through her mind)

You are our pet. You are our fuck-pet. You will only respond to the name courtney to your family members and to us. You will bark one time for yes and twice for no.

Sloan-

(Barks loud)

Yes Courtney and Liza.

Liza-

I didn't even have to say nothing.

Courtney-

Your ready.

Sloan-

Make me.

(Courtney bites her and the blood drains from her as Liza is feeding her blood from her thigh as the transformation compelete. Fuck pet who use to be Sloan lays there)

(The following night all the ladies were ready for a night out of the town. Courtney walked out from taking a shower with a minidress and thigh high boots. Liza walks out with Red leather pants, cucci shoes and a black shirt. They looked at the fuck-pet who was wagging her ass in her new leather pants with a t-shirt which nipples was hard as rocks. Then they leash and collar the fuck-pet to the red car and drove away)

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.