Dark Side - Cover

Dark Side

Copyright© 2002 by Kristina Connors

Chapter 1: Introduction: (Inside) Dark-side shop

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Introduction: (Inside) Dark-side shop - This is my own personal soap opera which a lot of sex on the show and out of the show. This center around a goth/sex store name Dark Side which is own by two vampires. If some of the codes don't appears in the the first or second part, be patient. That part will be coming soon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   Gang Bang   Interracial   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

(Courtney and Liza walk into shop. Courtney is wearing her a black Aerosmith t-shirt that is showing her nippless, Black jeans and red sneakers. Liza is wearing her favorite leather pants and a sweater on with barefeet. She also has a ring on index finger so she doesn't burn in the sun because she was a made vampire. Courtney is a born vampire so she doesn't need the ring)

Courtney-

This is a beautitful day.

Liza-

When is the shipping?

Courtney-

It starts in three days.

Liza-

Good.

Courtney-

You get to pick your staff in 12 hours.

Liza-

(Jumps up and down)

Good.

Courtney-

I take it you pick there outfits.

Liza-

(smiles)

They will have jean shorts, stockings with garter belts and victoria-style boots on.

Courtney-

You horny bitch.

Liza-

What is your point? (Shoves her)

Why do you think the workers had it built so they would never get cold back there and they could wear it 365 days a week and thanks to the boys out there, no customer will ever wandreded back there and see what I get to see all day.

Courtney-

You have to take a day off.

Liza-

(Laughs)

No I don't.

Courtney-

You are impossible.

(Liza pulls down courtney's pants and shoves two fingers in there then strokes it in and out. liza puts her thumb on the clitrious and rubs it around over and over. Courtney orgasms instantly)

Liza-

I like it when you scream baby, it gets me all horny.

Courtney-

You will pay for that.

Liza-

(Kiss her neck)

How will you punish me mistress?

(Courtney graw a wicked smile and walk over outside)

Courtney-

Boys, can you come in here for a second?

(Seven guys work in there one by one and they are line-up. Liza smiled because she know what Courtney is going to ask them too.)

Liza-

Hi boys.

(They all said hi to her)

Courtney-

You have built this place very well and as a reward, you get her.

(All the boys look around not knowing what she meets)

You get to fuck her.

(They all cheered)

Is anyone here with someone because if you are, I will ask you to leave?

(Two guys left but they were slightly big guys and Liza breathe a sigh of relief)

Liza-

(She slowly took off her clothes and was now butt naked)

Who wants first?

(They all swarm around her like bees and Courtney walks in back, closes the door and watched from the television security camera. Liz un-zipped all of there pants and started sucking one clock, then she gets two in her mouth and finally she was able to shove three cocks in there. The other one laid down under her and is sucking her nipples. While the last one is playing with her pussy)

Courtney-

(starts playing with her tits)

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.