Posing - Cover

Posing

by munchkin_mrj

Copyright© 2002 by munchkin_mrj

Erotica Sex Story: The first time she paints a naked man leads to more than just working on the paper

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Over the past few years i have written several stories and i have downloaded hundreds i am not sure which ones are mine and which ones were downloaded so if you recognize this as your story just let me know and i will either remove it or if you would like i will change the name so you get credit for it


"I wonder what we'll being painting tonight," Sharon said to her classmate, Hazel, as both they and five or six other women entered the studio of the adult art class at the local junior college, "I dunno," Hazel replied, "but I'm getting tired of all this still life crap, I hope for once we get to paint a portrait of somebody!!!"

"Me too," Sharon replied quickly while taking her place behind her easel in the third row, "that's really the reason I took this course, I wanted to learn how to paint faces and stuff like that!!!" The room was filling up rapidly with would be artists, and while they were taking their seats, Gail Forest, the course instructor, was busy passing out the work that she had graded from last week's session!!! When she stopped at Sharon's seat, she handed her the picture of a bowl of fruit and commented, "You're showing real progress, Sharon, keep up the good work!!!"

When all of the paintings were handed out, Gail Forest took her place in the the front of the class and offered, "Most of you are doing even better than I had thought possible, but painting a bowl of fruit or a picture of tree is a lot different than painting a real live person, so tonight, for the first time, you're going to get the chance to paint a portrait!!!" There was a rumbling of excitement from the students as Gail Forest continued, "I know that this will be the most difficult assignment yet," she declared, "but you've gotta start sometime, right, so without further or due, I'll ask our model for the evening to take his place up on the podium and begin posing!!!" A young good looking man of about twenty one or two then came out from behind a curtain, and much to the shock of all of the women in the class, he casually dropped his robe and began posing in the nude!!!

Gail Forst could see the look of shock on everyone's faces, but in a stern forceful voice she admonished them, "Come on now ladies, the classic nude is one of art's greatest challenges, so stop gawking and let's start painting, and by the way, I'll be circulating as usual and will offer you any assistance that I can!!!" Sharon looked over to Hazel, and with a shrug of her shoulders and a quick grin, went about the task of painting the wonderfully built young man on the raised platform in the front of the room!!! Pretty soon the room quieted down as the women began their first attempt at painting a real live person and Sharon was so caught up in her work, at first she didn't even notice that the young man was getting an incredibly large erection!!! There was a slight tittering of laughter from some of the women, but Gail Forest quickly cut them off by saying, "Just paint what you see ladies, I think were mature enough to handle the situation don't you!?!"

Gail Forest was probably about twenty five or six years old at the most, so it was easy for her to say that the rest of the group should act maturely, but for a bunch of the middle aged old hens, the sight of a perfectly built young man with a huge erection was a lot more than some of them could take, and as the time slowly crept by, more than a few of the them began breathing quite heavily while staring at the huge erection standing up proud and firm just below the wash board stomach of the young man posing in front of them!!! Gail stopped at the easel of a forty five to fifty year old woman, and while offering a little bit of constructive criticism, there was a collective gasp from the entire group as the young man in a fit of absolute sexual abandon, grabbed his big penis and began jerking it wildly with no thought or care as to where he was at!!!

Gail quickly made her way to the front of the room, and in a low hard voice asked, "Just what do you think that you're doing, this is an art class not a strip show!?!"

"I-I can't help it," he stammered, "I was in the middle of having sex with my girl friend and didn't get a chance to get off before I had to leave to come here and pose, I'm really sorry about it, but there's no way that it's gonna go down, that is unless I have an orgasm!!!"

"Don't you dare," Gail Forest snapped, "do you wanna get us both in a lot of trouble!?!"

"I said I was sorry," he said said while sweat began breaking out on his brow, "but just couldn't help but think about Terri's big boobs and and her warm mouth sucking my cock!!!" Gail frowned and shook her head from side to side, wondering if she maybe shouldn't have him leave, but her thoughts were interupted by a woman in the front row who asked soflty, "Do you think you could ask him to put his hand on it, you know, sorta like he was jerking off!?!"

Gail looked with horror at the woman for asking such a stupid question, but much to her chagrin, the young model quickly grabbed his hard pecker and began stroking it with smooth piston like rapidity!!! Gail spun back around just as a long low moan gurgled up from his throat, and while fifteen middle aged females looked on, he quickly masturbated himself to a stunning climax as volley after volley of sperm rocketed from the end of his cock and onto the floor below him!!! "Well at least it's over," Gail said to herself while turning to find a towel to wipe up the mess, but if that was what she thought, she couldn't have been more wrong, because several of the woman had pulled up their dresses and were masturbating overtly with their hands stuck down inside their panties while furiously fingering their hot hairy cunts!!! "Ladies," Gail shrieked, "have you lost your senses, this a public building, you can't do that in here, where is your sense of decency!?!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.