Vacations - Cover

Vacations

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 2: Settling In

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Settling In - A young widow and her children vacation with her lusty sister and her decadent brother-in-law.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As they got to the front lawn, the front door opened and Ronnie burst out, to wrap her arms around her sister and embrace. “Sorry, Sis, Frank and I were down by the water! The kids got us. You’re here early!” The other three caught on to the cover story.

Everybody helped unload the sedan and take suitcases and clothing inside. Frank unceremoniously dumped it all in the middle of the living room and the others did likewise. Finally, when the car was empty and the living room was full, Ronnie directed them further. The kids would take their cousin’s old rooms; they had been gone for years, although they might stop by next weekend. Francine was working at an ad agency in New York, and Jimmy was a welder in Baltimore. Sue would sleep in the den, which Frank had converted to a home office, but it still had a convertible couch in it.

The rest of the afternoon was spent moving people into bedrooms and catching up on family since they had last talked. Frank showed the Mallory clan the grounds, promising to take Harry Junior and Taylor out on the boat the next day. He ran an insurance agency in St. Michaels and was going to take some time off over the next few weeks. At dinnertime, he ordered everybody to clean up and dress casually since they were going to a crab house in St. Michaels for dinner. This fascinated the teens, since they had never eaten crabs before, and Frank and Ronnie had a blast teaching the ‘rookies’ how to demolish the tasty crustaceans.

It was late by the time they got back, and everybody wanted to go to bed. Frank stripped down to his boxers and crawled between the sheets, reading Newsweek. Several minutes later Ronnie came out of the bathroom, dressed in a sheer pink baby-doll top, tied together at the neckline, and open down the front, and missing the matching panties. He tossed aside the magazine as she slid under the covers and snuggled up against her husband. Throwing a leg over Frank’s, Ronnie reached under the sheet and slid her fingers through the gap in his boxers. A stiff prick was waiting inside. In response, her husband tucked one arm behind his head while the other wrapped around her shoulders, his hand reaching down to idly massage her asscheeks and the crack separating them.

“I told you we shouldn’t have started fooling around this afternoon,” Ronnie quietly chided him, lightly fondling his dick.

“Eh, so what,” whispered back her husband. “You enjoyed it, didn’t you, and don’t bullshit me either. Besides, it’s not like you’ve never been fucked without being seen, eh?”

Ronnie giggled and admitted the truth of both statements. “Still, it’s not quite the way I envisioned greeting my sister’s kids on their first visit.”

“Yeah, I’m sure you were planning to greet them with cookies and milk. Ronnie, they’re not kids anymore. They’re what, fifteen, sixteen? What makes you think that either one of them hasn’t seen or done something like that? Were you a virgin at that age?” He smiled, knowing the answer. They had been childhood sweethearts, and he had popped her cherry, with her enthusiastic cooperation, the summer after they turned fourteen.

Ronnie was smiling as she said, “You son of a bitch! Maybe I ought to find out just how innocent Harry Junior is, see if he’s got the same kind of equipment Sue used to brag about his father having.” She gave a hard tug to the erection filling her hand. “I always wanted to know if Sue was full of shit about that.”

“Ummmm, only if I get to do the same to Taylor and her mom.”

“You’ve always had the hots for my sister.”

“Yeah, well I can’t wait to see Taylor in a swimsuit. That kid has got the biggest rack I have ever seen! Bet she’s tighter than hell, too. Sue, too if she hasn’t gotten any since Harry popped off,” commented Frank.

“You horny pig!” She moved away in protest, but Frank tightened his arm around her and kept her in position.

“What are you complaining about? Share and share alike, isn’t that what we agreed? You know, I think those kids were really getting off on watching us screw around earlier. They didn’t stop us, did they? Besides, they’re on your side of the family. No blood ties to me, it wouldn’t be incest at all, would it?” He brought his free hand down and began to tweak her nipples. “Well, not really, anyway.”

Ronnie gasped at the sudden attention her tits were getting. Pushing the covers down, she squirmed atop her husband and spread her legs. Frank pushed her hips lower, and Ronnie felt his cock glide smoothly into her hot and juicy twat. As she began to buck against him, she commented, “You enjoyed it this afternoon, too.” He gave her a curious look. “I could tell. You always enjoy it when you cum in my mouth!” She sank down against him and began writhing her way to multiple orgasms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.