Vacations - Cover

Vacations

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 9: Settling In

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Settling In - A young widow and her children vacation with her lusty sister and her decadent brother-in-law.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As the horn sounded, Sue Mallory had been walking down the hallway from her bedroom. Looking into her son’s bedroom, she was unsurprised to see him fucking his twin sister. Ever since the taboo of incest was shattered during their summer vacation at her sister’s, Harry Junior was constantly screwing either Taylor or his mother. Not that Taylor complained about it, she thought wryly. The little minx simply loved to fuck. Her boyfriend was getting it daily, but Taylor simply enjoyed it so much she did her brother, too.

The evidence that she was doing so now was the simple fact that although Harry Junior’s clothes were laying around the room, there were none of Taylor’s around. The simple conclusion was that Taylor had walked naked into her brother’s room and declared an interest in getting it on. Harry Junior had a primal urge to screw beautiful blondes with big tits, so he had promptly stripped down. Sue could see that they had decided to assfuck this afternoon. Taylor’s beautiful face was pressed down sideways in the pillows with her ass raised high in the air, and her brother’s massive cock was sawing deeply, back and forth, into her rectum. Both teens were moaning loudly as Harry Junior grasped her hips and bucked against his sister.

The pair ignored their mother as she skipped to the window to look out, seeing her sister and Frank pull into the driveway. “Jesus, you two, they’re here! Now, come on, knock it off and get dressed. We’ve got to help them unload the truck.”

“Oh, shit, Mom! I’m so damn close!” groaned her son.

Sue ignored him and asked her daughter. “Have you cum yet?”

“Oh, yes, oh, yes, I’m cumming, I’m cumming!” moaned Taylor.

“Okay, let’s hurry this along.” Stepping behind the copulating pair, Sue thrust her hands between Harry Junior’s thighs, to cup and fondle his balls and tease his asshole with her fingers.

The response was immediate. Crying out weakly and incoherently, Harry Junior collapsed on top of his sister’s back, his hips churning as he spewed his cum into Taylor’s bowels. “Oh God! Oh God!” he cried as he drained his balls.

“There, now pull out and get dressed. You don’t want them to think you’re nothing but a pair of horny teenagers, do you?” joked Sue.

“But Mom, we are!” exclaimed Taylor as she twisted out from under her exhausted brother.


Sue opened the door and let her sister and brother-in-law in. The contrast between the two women was considerable. Ronnie was forty-five, although she looked younger, was taller, and had short platinum blonde hair. Sue was nine-and-a-half years younger, and several inches shorter, with had long red hair that hung straight to the middle of her back. While both sisters were busty, with nice C cup breasts, their faces favored different parents, and by their looks alone would never be mistaken for sisters. Sue wrapped her arms around her sister in an embrace and kissed Ronnie on the cheek. She repeated the embrace and kiss with the gray-haired Frank, then pulled them inside.

Once in the foyer, with the front door closed and away from any neighbor’s prying eyes, Sue repeated her kisses much more passionately. Both Ronnie and Frank were kissed full and hard on the lips, with considerable tongue, while hands roamed over bodies already excited by what they knew would happen during the vacation.

“God, but it’s good to see you two! We are going to have so much fun!” exclaimed Sue, running one hand over her sister’s braless tits and the other hand over the front of Frank’s pants. She could tell Frank had a massive erection through the stiff fabric.

Frank groaned pleasantly and reached out to grab Sue’s tits through her blouse. “Right now? Or should we unpack first? Where’s the kids?”

The answer was provided by Taylor coming down the stairs to the foyer. “Unpack first, I want to see what I got for my birthday.” The twins had just turned sixteen. Taylor was dressed in a sweatsuit and sneakers, and it was obvious from the way her big tits bounced around under the oversized top that the sweatsuit was all she wore. “Harry will be down in a moment. He’s getting dressed. We were assfucking,” she announced, matter-of-factly.

The adults laughed at the bald statement. Harry Junior arrived at that moment and was visibly clueless at the source of the laughter, which only made it louder. Frank ended it by opening the front door and heading back out to his truck, followed by his wife. Sue opened the foyer closet and grabbed her coat and her son’s, then they headed out to the driveway. Halfway out the door, he turned and asked his sister, “Well, you going to help or not?”

“I’m management, you’re labor. Go bring me my presents.” She shooed her brother along and opened the door wide, then cleared a path to the Christmas tree in the living room.

It took several trips to unload the fully packed truck bed. The Mercers had brought a fair number of suitcases for the two-week vacation, and several large and small boxes filled the rest of the bed. Finally, everything was inside, and Taylor had arrayed the presents artistically around the tree. Harry Junior and Frank carried the suitcases upstairs, then returned to overhear Taylor asking excitedly, “Well, which are my birthday presents?”

Sue laughed. “You greedy little pig! Just for that, you wait ‘til after dinner.”

Taylor made a little moue and complained. “But I’m going out for dinner, remember? Billy’s taking me out to dinner, then we’re going to the dance. Harry, too, remember? Come on!”

Sue was laughingly adamant, and her son offered the insight, “Hey, Taylor, shit happens.”

Sue reached up and rapped her son’s head with a knuckle. “Watch your language, buster.”

As the family settled into armchairs and the couch to gossip, Harry Junior leaned over to his uncle and whispered, “I can fuck them all I want, I just can’t say it.”

Frank smiled and shrugged. “Shit happens,” he whispered back.

The group lounged around talking for a bit longer, then Taylor announced she was going to take a shower and get dressed for the dance, the Christmas Formal. Now that both she and her brother were juniors in high school, they could both attend the ‘grown up’ dances, the Christmas Formal and the Prom in the spring. Everyone trooped upstairs, Taylor and Harry Junior to their rooms to get ready, and Sue leading Frank and Ronnie to their bedroom down the hall. It was understood that this was primarily for keeping their clothing. Frank and Ronnie would be sleeping with their hosts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.