Vacations - Cover

Vacations

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 8: Driving To Indianapolis

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Driving To Indianapolis - A young widow and her children vacation with her lusty sister and her decadent brother-in-law.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Ronnie Mercer leaned forward in the passenger seat of the big Dodge pickup and shrugged into her coat. They were getting close to her sister’s house in the Indianapolis suburbs, and it was sure to be a lot chillier than back home on Tilghman Island, Maryland. Her husband Frank’s coat was tucked behind the seat, and she pulled that out and set it between them as well.

It had been a long drive, almost eighteen hours, what with a few bad stretches of road, and they had been driving almost non-stop. Still, the big Dodge Ram was surprisingly spacious and comfortable, even if it did guzzle gas like they owned an oil well, and the drive had been smooth and easy.

Ronnie’s own car was an ancient and battered Chevy, and none of her friends could understand why she let her husband buy new pickup trucks every couple of years while she kept puttering around in her decrepit relic. They would simply roll their eyes and quip “Boys and their toys!” whenever he bought a new one, but it made perfect sense to her. Frank owned a very successful insurance agency in St. Mary’s, so successful in fact that Ronnie didn’t need to work. Since she only drove the Chevy to go shopping and around town, she hardly put a hundred miles a week on it. Whenever they went out together, they would always take Frank’s truck.

She smiled in remembrance of the many good times they had had over the years in various trucks he had owned. She had been amazed at just how big and roomy the cab in their first pickup was, remarking once that it seemed big enough to put a bed in. Frank had immediately pointed out that since they almost always had bench seats, they came with beds already. Later that evening he had taken her to dinner and then had driven home by a roundabout route, stopping on the side of a deserted road. Sliding across the seat to her, Frank had stripped her naked and had fucked the living hell out of her. Ever since, whenever they purchased a new pickup, they would go out to dinner and then go parking, only now she knew enough to leave her panties and bra at home.

For once, he had driven her car to work the day before, leaving her plenty of time to pack the truck with their suitcases and the Christmas presents. As soon as Frank came home, they had climbed inside and headed north to the Bay Bridge. Once across the bridge, they had grabbed some burgers at a McDonald’s in Annapolis, then headed west. After dinner, they stopped briefly to switch positions, and Frank had dozed for a couple of hours, then they switched back and Frank drove while Ronnie slept. They had swapped out every few hours for most of the trip.

Well, almost, thought Ronnie in pleasant reverie. When she woke after midnight, leaning against a pillow and her balled-up coat, Frank had smiled and patted the seat next to him, then threw his right arm over the seat back. Ronnie unbuckled her seatbelt and slid over next to him, and her husband slipped his arm down over her shoulder. Ronnie was not at all surprised to find his hand slipping lower, first cupping her tits through her Vee-neck sweater, then sliding inside to caress her bra-encased flesh. Moving away slightly, she leaned forward and reached behind her back to undo the snap on the strapless bra. Pulling it out from under the sweater, she had nestled back into his side to allow her husband to play with her unencumbered breasts.

Ronnie’s big C cup tits were quite aroused when Frank pulled his hand out and put it in her lap, to gently paw at the crotch of her tight-fitting jeans. Ronnie needed no prompting to immediately unzip her denims and kick off her shoes, then to push her jeans and panties off and toss them to the floor with her bra. She often thought that one of the most sinfully delightful aspects of owning a big pickup was that they sat so high off the ground, almost nobody could see that her husband was fingering her naked gash as they drove along. Now, in the dead of night on a mostly deserted highway, Frank slipped his fingers into her aroused wet pussy and begin to fingerfuck his horny wife to orgasm. Ronnie slipped down on the seat, spreading her legs wide, and pushed her sweater above her breasts, fondling them as Frank slid his fingers into her greasy cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.