Nurturing Nubile Novices - Cover

Nurturing Nubile Novices

Copyright© 2002 by DOM

Chapter 8: Balling Busty Bonny

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Balling Busty Bonny - Diaries and correspondence supplement the chronicle of a young man's summer as he initiates his young cousins, their friend and a schoolteacher by gentle punishment and deception.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Cousins   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Dearest Jan;

Doing what Jim and I do doesn't change how I feel about you but it's not like with you. He is more considerate now, after I told him why I wouldn't go with him any more. I bet you'd like it too, if you tried it. (Not with your cousin, of course. That's incest.)

I think it's awful that he's done it to Sue. Not only because she's so young, because I've learned over the years that girls her age do sometimes let it happen, but because he's her cousin. But I think she may have had something to do with it, too. Don't be mad at me for saying this, but I've heard in school that she kind of invites the guys to take some liberties. I don't mean to go all the way or anything like that, but she does show off her body and a lot of the older guys have noticed her.

Anyway, Jan darling, I still want you. You're stil the best!

Your ever loving
Eileen


My dearest Eileen,

I think I know why you're doing what you do with Jim. I'm not a virgin now and it was... ? I can't describe it, but it was the most... Well, you know what I mean because you've done it, too.

Bill is really not bad. In fact, I like him. I guess he had to do it the way he did in order to show me how good it is. I understand why Sue lets him do all those things to her, now.

But I'm worn out. He must have rearranged me, inside, or he'd have never got it all in me. I never dreamed that a guy's... you know... was as big. Was it like that with you?

Your friend, J.


18 Dear Diary - Bill done it! He fucked Jan! She won't admit it but, tonight, she didn't want me in bed with her and Bill was kind of cool to me, too. But I seen the blood on the mattress in the old room and I'm sure that's where he done her. But tomorrow I'm gonna get him. I aint had it for a week and even if he's doing her, too, I want it.


19 Dear Diary - Damn! He wouldn't let me get in bed with him. He sez Mom's getting spishus. I hope it's not coz he likes Jan better? But he may be right about Mom. I seen how she looks at him. She stays around him a lot, too, so she may be trying to be sure he don't get me alone. I bet she'd be some mad if she knew that he's done it to me and to Jan, too. I wonder if she misses having Dad around? Maybe it don't matter when you get older?


8 Jan Darling:

I don't know if I'm happy for you or jealous? At least I don't have to feel guilty any more. But your letter was less than specific. What did you mean when you said "he had to do it the way he did"? How did he do it? I mean, like, what he did to you before is absolutely disgusting. What did he do this time? Anyway, I'm glad you liked it.

Jim is getting to be awful, lately. He's not satisfied just to... you know? He keeps trying to get me to use my mouth and he's tried to do what your cousin did to you, the first time. Of course I won't let him. I do let him kiss me though. Like, you know, the way you do. He's not as good as you but I think a guy won't ever be as good at that as a girl because he doesn't know exactly where it feels best. I can hardly wait until I get home so we can do it together.

Only two weeks until we're together again. I'm so glad you found that guy to deliver our letters. Now our writing will be up to date.


12 Darling Eileen:

It's so much better to be able to write and know you'll have my letter tomorrow.

Maybe you should let Jim do what he wants? It's not bad, really. In fact,, it's kind of fun. I know that it sounds kind of yucky to let him put it in your mouth but it really isn't. It's like when you do it to a girl, in a way. You can tell how excited it makes him. When he done me that way, the first time, he was doing the same thing to me and I didn't think it was fair to say no. Then, once I got started, it was easy. Of course I can't get all of it in my mouth but it's fun to try. And, when he went, the first time, I near choked. But I can't get pregnant.

This afternoon he got me and Sue, both, out in the little, old barn in the back field and he did it to both of us. He kissed Sue while he did me, then kissed me while he did her. And he waited until we'd both had our climaxes, twice, before he went, himself. I let Sue have it, this time. But I still want you home with me.

Missing you,
Jan


20 Dear Diary - I guess he likes me as much as he likes Jan. He done us both today. Out in the old barn in the back field. I'd rather have him all to myself but at least I got satisfied. And he finished with me, which may mean something. He made me cum twice, once by kissing me while he fucked Jan, then by fucking me while he kissed her. And then he went in my mouth. I most strangled, he shot so much. I guess it was coz he'd been doing it to us for so long?

Mom looked at us kinda strange when we got back but I'm sure she don't know what he's doing to us. And tonight she really was looking at him a lot, speshly at his crotch. I wonder?


9 My Innocent Sweetheart,

Oh Jan, I'm so worried about you. I think your cousin must be a truly degenerate person to do to you what he has done. You are, after all, only thirteen and, as well, he is your blood relative. To think that he has taken two innocent girls and done the things he has is sickening. I know now I must get home, and soon, to save you from him.

After I read what you wrote, I just couldn't let Jim do anything more to me. All I could think about was my plump, young darling being ravished by that awful man. Please don't let him do any more? Please wait until I get home? I'll make you happy, I promise!


21 Dear Diary - Mom almost caught us today! We was up in the loft where he first done me and Mom came in. I think she was looking for something and she climbed up the ladder. He got us both covered up with hay but if she'd got off the ladder she would have caught us, for sure, and he had all my clothes off, too. Boy, was I ever scairt. But after she left, when he got in me again, it was super! I think it was coz I got so scairt. It felt like he had a hose in me, he went so much. Jan sez he could knock me up so I guess I gotta be careful. She sez she gets him to finish in her bum or her mouth, most of the time so he don't knock her up.


13 My Jealous Friend:

You are jealous, aren't you, Eileen? That's why you said those things about Bill? But don't be. I still want you, more than him.

If you think it's awful for him to be doing us, then what I'm going to say next will really make you upset. I think Mom wants him! She sure looks at him a lot, and not like he was her nephew. Wouldn't that be awful? I mean, like, she's so much older and it seems a lot worse than cousins doing it.

Anyway, she won't get him tonight. We took an awful chance but we went up in that little back room. (You know the one I mean, the one with the mattress where you showed me how.) I got so excited that I even let him go in me and, the way it felt, he doesn't have anything left for anyone else. But I don't really think Mom would do it, anyway.

Can't wait to be with you,
Jan.


Everything looked fuzzy and Bonny had a feeling of lethargic contentment. Well, not exactly contentment because the emptiness, the amorous longing was stronger than ever. Putting it crudely, she was horny! Bonny looked at her nineteen year old nephew through eyes that were clouded by alcohol. She never had been able to hold her liquor and, after four drinks, she sensed that she was getting drunk.

Bill wondered about his aunt. She'd kill him if she ever found out that he'd fucked her two young daughters. But they were certainly hot stuff. Had they inherited it from their mother? What did his aunt do for satisfaction now that she was without a husband? He felt a stirring in his groin, even though it was only two hours since he'd been on, and in, her buxom, thirteen year old daughter, Janine. The way Bonny sprawled on the sofa beside him was almost indecent. Her robe was open halfway to her waist so that the deep valley between her obviously oversized breasts was bare, the swell of titflesh showing in white contrast to the navy fabric. As well, as she leaned back with her legs spread, one full thigh was bared almost to her crotch. Was it an invitation? What would she do if he put his hand under her robe?

The sex-starved young matron was wondering, dreamily, about her big, handsome nephew. He was old enough. Much older than she had been when her uncle had seduced her or even when his father had taken up where her uncle left off. She wanted to touch herself as she did at night when she imagined his big, hard body against hers. He'd be shocked if he knew what she was thinking of. Had he ever been with a woman? Would he be attracted to someone as old as she? She could feel the moistening between her legs and her nipples erecting against the soft fabric of her terry robe. She'd have another drink and go to bed. Alone. And masturbate.

"Get me another drink, Bill. I'm drunk but I'll have one more." She studied him, trying to fix his image clearly in her mind for her later enjoyment when she would picture his facial expression when he entered her. Would he look scared, or happy, or just plain sexy? Was he as big as his father? Her gaze strayed to his crotch as she tried to find some indication of his endowment.

Bill was embarrassed. He hoped that his shirt hung down far enough to hide his erection. He'd never had a woman as old as her. Would she know tricks that younger ones didn't know? Going to the kitchen, he mixed his aunt a strong drink. It was easy, with vodka, to do that without her knowing. And, when he returned he carried the newspaper, using it to hide the prominent bulge of his sweatpants.

"Do you have a girl, Bill? Is there someone at college that's your special friend?"

"Well, sort of, Aunt Bonny. But Cathy's not as nice as you." He blurted the second sentence almost without thought. And, in fact, Cathy was not as nice, not for his tastes. His aunt was a larger version of Jan and he imagined what it would be like to be surrounded by her ample charms. It made him feel guilty because she was his mother's sister but then he rationalized that it wouldn't be any worse than what he'd already done to his cousins.

"This is a strong drink, Bill. Are you trying to get your old aunt drunk so you can take advantage of her?" Bonny giggled to show she was just kidding him but, wistfully, she wished he was doing just that. What the hell. It was no worse than with her uncle or her sister's husband.

"You're nice, Aunt Bonny.", the college student said, forcing a blush. Maybe he could get her to? No... he had to stop thinking that way.

"You're not a lot younger than me, Bill, but I feel so much older. Tell me... what do young people do nowadays? I mean, when you're on a date? After? Do you? You know... they say that things are easier than they were ten or fifteen years ago?"

"What do you mean, Aunt Bonny?" Bill asked in apparent innocence as he placed his hand as high on her bare thigh as he could without opening her robe more.

The woman ignored his intimacy. It was probably just and innocent touch. "Well, Bill, when I was your age and a guy took me out, to a movie or a dance... then afterwards he'd try to kiss me. And maybe, if it wasn't a first date, I'd let him. He'd try other things too but of course I did not allow anything... What do you do nowadays?"

"I guess it's a lot the same, Aunt Bonny."

"Oh? I'd got the idea that...", and Bill watched his aunt take a long sip from her drink, then lick her full, shiny red lips with her pink tongue. It was a sexy, suggestive action and he wondered if it was meant to be that way. "I've heard that things go beyond just a kiss. Do you do anything more with Cathy?"

Bonny was suddenly relaxed. Totally relaxed. The hand on her thigh was warm and she was conscious that his fingers were creeping ever higher, under her robe, only inches away from her sex and she could feel an increasing tingling in her loins. Definitely her nephew's touch was not just innocent. She had to get up and go to bed. She knew that. He was still in his teens and, even worse, he was her sister's son. The buxom woman slumped lower on the sofa. She'd leave in just a moment, she told herself, even as her loose fitting robe climbed higher on her thighs.

Bill' balls were aching, even though he'd emptied his sperm into young Jan's tight, hotly milking cunt a short while ago. Was his aunt signalling that he could go farther? Was she willing? He could stop now and then, later, visit Sue. But the thought of being in this older woman's big, lush body was overwhelmingly appealing. He'd fucked her daughters and then he'd be fucking her, too. And, if she found out about Jan and Sue, she couldn't say anything.

"No, Bill. No. Be a good boy." Her voice was faint, her words slightly slurred, as she slumped down, eyes closed, her hands lying limply by her sides. The horny college student was caressing the soft flesh of her inner thigh, his fingers making little circling movements, widening circular motions. She was not firm like Sue, or even like the plump Jan, for that matter. But there was a velvety texture to her skin, a slight downiness and then his finger was at the juncture of her thighs and he felt the coarseness of her pubic hair. And the slick wetness. She was thinking of the same thing he was! She wanted it!

"NO! STOP!", his aunt cried out when his other hand suddenly slipped under the top of her robe to cup and squeeze the marvelous, heavy fleshbag. But, despite her loud spoken objection, she made no move to turn away. She was still sprawled, eyes closed and her full thighs moving wider apart. Her nipple was hard and fat, like a grape. He rubbed it and the fingers of his other hand moved over the fat, wet softness of her labia. Mentally, he compared the feel with that of her young daughters. She was not smooth and hairless, like them, and the pulpy, slippery fleshrolls of her labia were parted, not close together like those of her inexperienced offspring and he imagined the feel of her softness wrapped around the base of his cock. He slipped a finger into the snug, wet clasp of his aunt's vagina and felt it contract.

"We can't?. Oh no... We can't, Bill? Don't touch me like that." But even as she whimpered her denial, Bonny's wide hips pushed forward as she sought her nephew's skillful, illicit touch. Her body was on fire with desire. But what if her sister, or his father, or worst of all, her daughters found out. "No, Bill. No. It's wrong. I'm your aunt."

The lecherous young man was incited as much by the thought of conquering the mother of the two young girls he had devirginated as by the salacious sight of her ample body sprawled so immodestly beside him. Her protests were faint, as if she was not serious with her objections and he slid off the sofa to kneel in front of her, almost a parody of a suitor proposing marriage.

Bonny made a start to rise but, when her nephew's hand grasped the lapels of her robe and pulled them wide apart, she slumped back again, looking at the young man through drink-blurred eyes.

Bill, on his knees, moved closer to the loosely sprawled woman. Her legs parted wider, without resistance as his body pushed forward and he looked at her nakedly open body. Bonny's lower jaw hung slackly, as if she was only semi-conscious, her full, red lips parted, Her breasts sagged outward, the large nipples pointing down and the soft fleshbags jigging loosely with her heavy breathing. Below the convexity of her plump, round belly, her mons was covered by a luxuriant bush that she had trimmed to a perfect, inverted triangle. And at the apex of the triangle the young man could see in the light from the nearby lamp, the twin rolls of her labia. He bent forward and, as his hot breath caressed the glistening wetness of her gaping cuntlips, he saw them pulse and quiver. The woman was his! She was waiting for him to kiss her there! And he knew that, after that, to fuck her would be merely a matter of mounting her. She would be no different than other younger and more reluctant girls he had seduced except that, unlike many of them, she would not be a virgin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.