Nurturing Nubile Novices - Cover

Nurturing Nubile Novices

Copyright© 2002 by DOM

Chapter 7: Dominated And Deflowered

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Dominated And Deflowered - Diaries and correspondence supplement the chronicle of a young man's summer as he initiates his young cousins, their friend and a schoolteacher by gentle punishment and deception.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Cousins   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Dear Diary - It was quite a day! Jan caught us in bed. Like, I mean really in bed. He was fucking me, really giving it to me and she caught us. Of course he stopped then and he left me so horny I couldn't stand it. But then he spanked Jan and made her let him butt-fuck her. I'm sure it was her first time. He sure tamed her but I don't think it was enough. She still acted kind of bossy after, except with him. She's scairt of him. Anyway, when he came out of the shower, I went to his room because I was even hornier after seeing him give it to Jan. I had to suck his cock but he didn't go off in my mouth this time. Then he got me to sit on top of him and he put his gorgeous big cock in my cunt and he fucked me until I had a gasm... Three gasms! And he taught me how to talk dirty like I'm doing right now. I think he likes me better than her.


Eileen Darling;

I'm so sore I can hardly move. He did it! My despicable cousin raped me! I don't think I'll be able to sit for a month. Not only the outside... he spanked me really hard... but inside, too. It felt so big. I know I ought to report him but Mom would be mad. She thinks he can do no wrong and she'd just accuse me of leading him on.

Did Jim do it to you in the behind? That's what the bastard did to me. I never knew anyone did it that way. Anyway, I'm still a virgin but that doesn't matter to you anyway, does it? I mean, for what we do we could stay virgins forever and it wouldn't change anything. And I don't mind that you're not a virgin any more, just so long as you still want me. I want you back here with me. Would you let me spank you? It hurts but actually, it's kind of nice. Except that I don't want a man doing it. Think about it.

Only three more weeks until you're home,

Love, Jan.


Dear Diary - I was wrong. Bill didn't make Jan any less bossy. She's worse than before he did her. Now she wants to be like him and spank me. And she did, too. It was fun, though. I guess I like being spanked, just like Bill said. Boy, she sure knows how to kiss me. I must of had three gasms with her. But I still like it better when Bill is inside me. It's fun kissing her, too. It kind of tickles when she pushes her pussy hard in my face. She has lotsa sorta fuzz on it. But I hope Bill comes tonight. He won't, I guess, coz Mom's home. She's been acting kinda weird lately. I think something must be bothering her. I hope she's not getting spishus.


Dearest Jan;

I hope you're not going to be mad at me but Jim and I are friends again. It doesn't change how I feel about you but it's not like with you. He is more considerate now, after I told him why I wouldn't go with him any more. I bet you'd like it too, if you tried it. (Not with your cousin, of course. That's incest.)

Anyway, Jan darling, I still want you. You're still the best!

Your ever loving
Eileen


Bonny was in turmoil during this period when her nephew was planning and executing the lascivious debauchment of her young daughters. Her state of mind was essentially unrelated to Bill but, rather, was due to an ever growing need for the sexual fulfillment that had been missing since before her ex-husband's departure some six months ago. She had been on the verge of consummating sexual liaisons on two occasions in the past month but, fearing that her daughters would find out, she had, at the last minute, backed out to the considerable consternation of her would be partner.

The thirty two year old divorcee (almost a divorcee, anyway), had lost her cherry at twelve to her unscrupulous preacher uncle. For the next three years he had periodically quelled the fires of sinful lust he had so assiduously developed in her and then, for another three years, she had become the docile, surreptitious consort of her brother-in-law, Bill's father. And then her future (and now, former), husband had provided the solace and release she increasingly needed.

Things were going from bad to worse. Not only was she unable to gain more than minimal (and non-lasting) release through masturbation but she was having erotic dreams about her young nephew. He was big and good-looking, much like his father had been when, at twenty-five, he had begun to screw his wife's fifteen year old sister. He had been Bonny's best yet lover due to a combination of skill, stamina and an eight inch organ. In her less guarded reveries, the young matron wondered if her nephew had inherited his father's endowment.

Youth, or at least younger persons of the opposite sex, seems to have an aphrodisiacal effect on many people. Bonny was no exception for, despite the guilty feeling her daydreams, (and nightdreams), engendered, she found herself fantasizing about her nephew. She wondered how he'd react if, some night, she crawled into bed with him? She wondered if he was experienced? Did he like slender women, or would he respond to her voluptuous charms, even if she were twelve years older and also his aunt?


Dear Eileen,

I should be mad at you but I'm not. I'm having too much fun with Sue. She's really great and she loves it as much as me. (I'm not just trying to make you jealous, Eileen.) I hope the three of us can get together when you come home.

And I don't care if you're doing your thing with Jim. If that's what turns your crank. But I'm never going to do it. I refuse to let a guy get on top of me or get me on my knees again, either. I get furious every time I think about what that bastard, Bill, did to me...


Dear Diary - I'm wore out. In the daytime, Bill gets me in the loft and does me and then, at night, Jan gets in bed with me and does me her way. And my bottom is sore all the time from being spanked but I really like it. It gets me real hot for what he does after. I wish he'd make Jan let him do it to her again. I know that's what she really needs. And he's only got a month more to get her.


Bill had been keeping his libido in check by taking advantage of his pre-teen cousin's precociously developed sexuality but, nonetheless, Sue's older sister was increasingly on his mind. And Janine, despite her emphatic statements to Eileen about her cousin and her growing enjoyment in dominating her younger sibling, got a strange feeling in her gut whenever she was near the big college student.

It was not that Jan was jealous of Sue; even though she knew what the young girl was allowing Bill to do to her. But her cousin always seemed to her like a cat, waiting to pounce, if she made a mistake. She was tense whenever they were together. And, whenever her mother was not looking, he would survey her breasts with a suggestive leer and then look pointedly at her bottom. She began to wear completely formless dresses to disguise her shape although the buxom, young teen's voluptuosity defied disguise.

Finally, however, it was Jan's curiosity that led to her undoing. Bill's room was in an ell referred to as the back of the house, well away from where the rest of them slept. He was, she thought, working out in the back field, as usual, and Sue and their mother had gone to town for the afternoon.

Sue had confessed to Jan about reading his mail and Jan, seeing an opportunity to get something she could use against her cousin, had gone to his room to search for his letters or whatever else she could find that would give her power over him. She was fresh from the shower and wore only a loose-fitting, belted bathrobe with nothing under it. She would get dressed after she read his letters, if she could find them. She hadn't really believed what her sister had told her about the student's girl friend and the things she wrote. But, if he did have letters saying things like Sue had told her, she'd make sure that her mother saw one. Of course the youngster didn't know of her mother's libidinous musings about her young nephew which, had things gone as Jan planned, would likely have accelerated subsequent events.

Things did not go as Jan planned. First, it took her fifteen minutes to find the cache of letters. Second, once she'd started to read them, she became aroused by what she was reading and, knowing she was alone, she took off her robe and lay on the bare mattress in the unused room. As she read the letters, she played with her plump, young pussy, imagining what it would be like to do what the college girl's letters hinted at. Thirdly, and most important, Bill was not away. He had returned from the field, showered and, by chance, observed the buxom youngster's surreptitious search. Bill had quietly followed her to the isolated room. Now, while she lay naked, one hand between her legs, the other on her precociously developed breasts, he was peering through the doorway at the ripe, young teen.

Although Sue had capably kept his lewd desires in check, the sight of her buxom, thirteen year old sister was extremely exciting to the oversexed young man. This girl, unlike her smaller, younger sister, was full bodied, very large breasted and, except for the absence of visible hair on her plump, young vulva, her figure was more developed than many of the older girls he had been with. And, as well, he had already been inside her, albeit in the nether entry, so it was not quite as if he had never had her before, even if he hadn't been in her precious pussy. Yet.

Jan's fingers were sliding over the slippery, pulpy softness of her swollen labia and she was pressing her clitoris, bringing herself close to a climax but trying to avoid going over the top. Sometimes her fingers strayed lower to the tiny, sensitive rosette of her bumhole and, as she did, she recalled how it had felt when her terrible cousin had been in her there. Her memory of the initial discomfort had faded but she got a strange, hungry feeling in her belly when she remembered the sensations she had felt when he was way up inside. As much as she hated him for what he'd done to her, the young teenager wished there was some other way she could experience the same feeling of helpless ecstasy. There was no way she would ever submit to her hateful cousin again! Or any other man, for that matter.

The girl's clitoris was exceptionally large, big enough that she could grip it between her fingers and play with it, almost like a tiny cock. This may have explained why she had been such an easy mark for her seventeen-year-old Sapphic friend, Eileen. And why she had gained so much pleasure with her pre-teen sibling.

The college student watched from the doorway and, dropping to his knees, he crept closer to the bed where the ripe-figured adolescent lay. The compliant nymphet, Sue, had been unavailable to satisfy his amoral lust for almost a week because of the pubescent juvenile's period. Now, after six days of enforced abstinence, during which the young lecher had been looking with increasing interest at his buxom aunt, his normally limited restraint in sexual matters was non-existent. Quietly he took off his shorts and T-shirt so that he was naked also, like the full-bodied thirteen-year-old girl who was sprawled on the bed, whimpering now as she moved closer to an orgasm.

"WHA? WHAH? NO! OH NO!", the girl cried out in alarm as her open body was suddenly crushed by the heavy weight of her big, hateful cousin. "GET OFF! GET OFF ME RIGHT NOW!", she exclaimed imperiously as she hit his shoulders and tried to twist her hips out from under him.

The college student knew that what he was attempting was, if anything, even worse than when he had ravished the teenager's lush ass but, unhampered by moral scruples, he pinned her wrists above her head while her legs kicked and thrashed ineffectively.

"This'll be better than fingers, Jan. Maybe even better than your little sister's mouth. You oughta be punished for leading Sue the way you have!", and using his superior size to advantage, he wrestled her over onto her belly, pinning the struggling thirteen year old face down on the mattress and holding her there with a leg over her thighs.

"No.no.no.no.no...", the girl panted as she strained to free her wrists from his strong grasp and to twist out from under the big, young man's leg but he was too big and too strong for her.

SSLLAAPPP! SSMMAACCKK!! THWAACCKK!! SSLLAAPPPP!!! The sharp cracks of sound as Bill fiercely spanked the girl's big, soft bottom resounded in the little room. SMMAACCKK!! THWAACCKK!! SMMAACCKK! He watched the fleshy globes bounce and jiggle, the skin turning first, pink, then a bright red as he punished Janine's full, round buttocks.

"No! Oh no... doh... doh... don't...", she pleaded, tightening her bottom defensively as she pleaded for her cousin to stop.

Bill ceased his stinging blows on her rotund behind and began to squeeze and stroke the hot, reddened melons. "Are you going to behave now, Jan?" he asked in a gentle voice, his other hand slipping under her to cup her fat, fuzzy quim while he continued to maul her ass cheeks.

"Doh... doh... don't spank me..." she blubbered. It felt as if her bum was on fire and his massaging hand was driving the heat right through her lower body. The memory of how he had spanked and subjugated her, less than two weeks ago, was still vivid and her rectum clenched, tingling with an unwilled, obscene anticipation, certain that he was going to take her there again. "L... l... let me go... doh... doh... don't do it..."

Slap. A light tap on the girl's bottom caused a sharp intake of breath as she braced herself for another spanking.

"Are you going to be a good girl, Jan?"

"Y.yuh.yes... just d... d... don't spank me.

"Turn over, Jan. Lie on your back!"

Biting her lower lip to stifle her sobs of humiliation, the girl obediently did as she was told. She crossed her arms in front of her buxom, nude body, trying to cover her breasts and her groin but, although she managed to hide her nipples, her voluminous titflesh escaped the cover of her amrs and was still visible.

"Put your arms by your sides, Janine! I want to see all of you."

Jan paused for a moment, looked toward the door and then, even though she had already telegraphed her intention, she made a sudden move to get off the bed. Bill grabbed her and, lying back, pulled her down on top, feeling the mounds of her big, soft breasts pressing to his chest as he wrapped his arms around her to hold her close. Jan wriggled and squirmed, trying to escape but the big, strong young man easily held her down and, freeing one hand, he began to spank her again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.