Nurturing Nubile Novices - Cover

Nurturing Nubile Novices

Copyright© 2002 by DOM

Chapter 6: Jumping Janine

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Jumping Janine - Diaries and correspondence supplement the chronicle of a young man's summer as he initiates his young cousins, their friend and a schoolteacher by gentle punishment and deception.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Cousins   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was by accident that the girls' big, young cousin finally did get into the 'bossy' thirteen year old. Bill and Sue both thought that Jan had gone to town with her mother but, at the last moment, Bonny had received a phone call from a former boyfriend and, although she wouldn't admit it, in the hope that it might lead to something more than a cup of coffee together, she'd left Jan behind.

Janine had showered and, leaving the shower with only a big towel wrapped around her, she'd heard a sharp cry from Sue's room. It sounded like her sister was in pain and, unthinkingly, she'd rushed into the room.

Believing themselves alone in the house, Bill and Sue were naked, in bed together. The cry that Sue's sister heard was the adolescent's sharp, gasping, exclamation when her cousin had driven his massive stake into her young body after bringing her to the verge of orgasm with his mouth. When the thirteen year old burst in upon them, Sue was on her back, her short, shapely legs spread wide, bent at the knees and her plump, young ass gyrating, while her cousin ploughed the tight furrow of her hungry, hairless young cunt.

"WHAT? NO? OH NO SUE!", Janine had exclaimed in shock, when she saw the writhing couple on the bed. Her sister, no more than a child, was submissively allowing their big, older cousin to ravish her innocent young body. To defile her. Dominate her. The big college student was violating the child. She was filled with an unreasoning rage although it was due as much to the fact that Sue was obviously a willing participant in her own ravishment as to the disparity in the ages of the rutting couple. Without thought of the implications, Janine had dropped the towel, her only cover, and thrown herself on the intimately coupled pair.

"HANH? ANNH? DON'T STOP, JOE? DON'T STOP YET!" Sue had gasped when, as the older girl landed on him and began to pummel him, he had quickly withdrawn from the other youngster's tight, steamy twat.

Defensively, he grabbed at the buxom teen and threw her, face down on the bed beside her naked younger sister. Sue, who was almost as cowed by her older sister as by her big, dominant cousin, lay cowering beside them.

"BASTARD! BASTARD! BASTARD!" Janine spat in anger as the man pinned her to the bed, his knee in the small of her back holding her down helplessly prostrate. She had believed, until now, that her own skillful, sexual ministrations had saved her kid sister from their lewd cousin's salacious clutches and the sight of her young sibling being skewered by this male monster, and enjoying it too, was too much to bear,

SLAP! SLAAPP! THWACK! SSMMAACCK! With the full-bodied thirteen year old pinned, face down, on the bed, Bill spanked her lush, ripe bottom. SSLLAAPP! SSMMAACCKK! SSMMAACCKK! He punished the soft orbs as she tried to writhe away from the stinging blows.

Sue was afraid. The timidity her big, older cousin's lecherous subjugation had created in her made her concerned now that either he, her masterful ravisher, or Jan, her bitchy and dominant sister, would blame this on her. Quickly she slipped out of the bed and ran naked downstairs.

Their big, nineteen year old cousin was, meanwhile, enjoying the ineffectual struggles of his barely teenage relative. His lust had been thoroughly primed by this girl's kid sister's soft, tight cunt and he had no thought of the dangers of what he was doing. Janine's bum was bigger, rounder and softer than her sister's and, when he spanked it, little ripples and jiggling waves shook her reddening assflesh.

"NARR... HARR... STOP!. NARR!. HARR... DOOW... DON'T.," the buxom thirteen year old cried in anger. "NARR... HARR... NAARRRR! "

Bill suspected that this girl was going to be more difficult to tame than her eleven-year-old sister but he knew, also, that if he didn't, he would be in serious trouble. He spotted, on the small table beside the bed, a smooth, wide, plastic object about a foot long and four inches wide with one end shaped like a handle. He had no idea what it was intended for but he knew, immediately, what it could be used for.

THWAACK! THWAACCK! THHWWAAAACCCK! The plastic paddle descended forcefully on the helplessly pinned girl's big buttocks and the white flesh turned a flaming pink.

"OOWWWW!. OOWWWW!. OOUUCCHH!. OOWWWOOWWW!. " Jan cried out as the paddle punished her bottom. "HELLPP! Help me Sue!" the thirteen year old cried out, turning her head to look at her younger sister who sat nude beside them, on the edge of the bed. Sue had heard the sounds of her sister's cries and, with a feeling of lascivious curiosity, returned to the bedroom. Jan stopped struggling as the burning, stinging heat paralyzed her with the hot agony from his merciless blows. Bill paused then to stroke gently her soft, pink ass cheeks and, as she felt the coolness of his touch on her exquisitely paining flesh, Jan had a momentary feeling of illogical gratitude. Already, the amoral young man had passed the first step to breaking this girl's resistance.

"NARR... NOO... DON'T!" she spat as she regained her senses. She had never in her life been spanked and, along with the pain, perhaps worse than the pain, was the humiliation of being pinned down like this, naked and vulnerable.

SSMMAACCK! THHWAACK! SSSMMMAAACCCK! Her tormentor struck her three more times and she squeezed her buttocks together, grinding her hips down to the bed as the intensely burning heat from the hard contact with her bumflesh permeated her whole lower body. She couldn't stand it. It was too painful. THHHWWWAAACCCK! SSSMMMAAACCCKKK!!! Her lush bottom jerked and jiggled from two more stinging blows.

"Nah... nah... s... s... stop... puh... puh... puhlease stop," she whimpered and then his hand was gently stroking her bum again. It seemed to drive the heat in deeper but, at the same time, it had a cool, soothing effect.

"Turn over, Jan. Turn over so I can see you." She felt him remove his knee from the small of her back and she lay there a moment, free to move. Her bottom burned and her face flamed with embarrassment. She started to follow her assailant's command but then, realizing it would be surrender to him, she suddenly pushed herself away and tried to escape.

"Oh no, young lady! You're not getting away!" Once more she was unceremoniously thrown down on the bed and his knee was again in the small of her back, pinning her plump body to the bed.

SSMMAACCK! THHWAACK! SSSMMMAAACCCK! THWAACK! THWAACCK! THWACK! THHWWAAAACCCK! Seven more times he spanked her and the burning agony from the sharply stinging blows left her sobbing with agony. And then his hand was again soothing her hot, pink bumflesh as, afraid to move, she humbly accepted the man's gentle, intimate caress.

"Duh... duh... don't... don't spank me., " she sobbed and this time, when he removed his knee from her back and rolled her over onto her back, she lay there in docile surrender.

"Are you going to do as I say, Jan?"

"Yuh... yuh... yes., " she blubbered, her tears of pain and humiliation streaking her face. "Duh... duh... don't hit me... " Her arms were crossed in front of her as, modestly, she tried to cover her naked breasts and groin.

"Put your hands by your sides, Jan. Let me see all of you."

"Nuh... hanh... nuh... hanh... nooo... oohhh nooo... ", she sobbed but, when he held up the paddle for her to see, she shuddered and cringed, her tender, still burning buttocks clenching reflexively, and she did as he ordered. Jan's face flamed with embarrassment as he looked at her naked body, her precociously huge, round breasts heaving and jiggling softly from her heavy sobs.

"Now open your legs, Jan. Let me see your pretty pussy."

"NO! N... n. noo... please... don't make me... puhlease?..."

"Spread them, Jan!" and she cringed at the sight of the paddle he was, so threateningly brandishing. With a helpless whimper, she parted her heavy thighs to reveal her large, fat vulva with its downy covering of fuzz that signaled her coming maturity. The randy, lecherous young man gazed lewdly at the girl's plump nakedness. Her belly was convex and, below her navel, was the second convex mound, her large, round, lightly fuzzed Venus Mont. Now, with her legs parted, the fat lips of her young cunt were gaping ever so slightly, a narrow slit that hid her clitoris and the mouth of her unused vagina. But he could see the telltale, moist sheen that betrayed the youngster's unwilled, masochistic arousal.

Bill had read a Victorian era book wherein the taleteller had subdued and conquered an arrogant young woman. Unlike Janine, that young woman had been immobilized on a sort of rack but the unprincipled college student suspected that his paddle had sufficiently cowed this thirteen year old for him to try a similar approach. But he didn't have a feather?

"You're a lovely looking girl, Jan. If I didn't know your real age, I'd never believe that you're only thirteen. Of course I'd say the same about Sue. She certainly seems to be a lot older than eleven. And she acts older, too."

As he spoke, Bill looked around the room and, finally, he spotted something for his purposes. It was an old fashioned feather duster. It was on the dresser as an object of curiosity, not for dusting and it was within his easy reach. Sue saw the feather duster in his hand and she gave a gasp of apprehension.

"Wh... wh... what are you going to d... d... do with th... that?"

"I'm going to tease your sweet pussy, my dear," he said softly as he brought it closer to her naked, unprotected vulva.

"NO! Oh no!" the girl protested and she quickly closed her legs so that only the beginning of her slit was visible, peeking out from the bulge of her fuzz-covered mons, between her tightly closed thighs.

The student once again took the paddle in his other hand and, when she saw it, Jan sobbed with apprehension. Even the cool, smooth sheets felt rough against her tenderized bottom and the thought of again suffering the pain and indignity of being paddled overcame her trepidation about being touched down there by a man. A hateful, evil man. With jerky, reluctant motions, she parted her thighs again.

"Open your legs again, Jan. All the way! Wider," he said in a soft voice. "NOW!" he added commandingly and the youngster spread her thighs quickly so as not to give him reason to paddle her again.

"Your pussy is wet, Janine? Why do you suppose that happened? Is it because you got turned on by being paddled?"

"Nuh... nuh... no... duh... duh... don't know? Nuh. not that! It wasn't that!" Her face flamed with humiliation. This despicable man was controlling her, just like he was controlling her kid sister.

Bill brushed the feather duster lightly over the fat, glistening lips of the cringing girl's pussy. Her hips jerked as she momentarily tried to twist away from the tickling touch but the renewed burning of her bottom when she moved it on the sheets reminded her of the probable penalty for resisting and, biting her full, lower lip, she tensed her body for his continuing assault. The gentle touch of the feather on her labia produced an unwilled response in the girl's loins. The fat lips of her young cunt were already swollen and slightly parted from the way she'd masochistically responded to her earlier punishment and now, with the teasing strokes of the feather along the slit, her labia quivered and seemed to part even more.

"You like that, don't you, Jan. I can tell. I think your big, fat pussy is ready for more than this, isn't it." His words made questions but they weren't asked as questions. He was telling her. "Is your bottom sore, Jan? Is it still hurting?" he asked when she moved her hips and he saw her flinch with the pain. "Turn over, Jan. Maybe I can make it better."

"B... b... but? Y... y. you're not? You won't sp... sp... spank me will you?" the girl whimpered as she rolled over onto her belly.

The lecherous, young student placed his hands gently on her big, round bottom and very gently he caressed it. Then, bending over, he placed his lips on the still pink, tender flesh and kissed and licked the smooth, hot skin of her bum. The nubile, young creature felt a surge of gratitude to her cruel cousin as his moist tongue soothed her burning bottom. She was not even aware of what else he was doing as he gently pulled open her large, soft asscheeks and began to caress the deep valley between them. Softly and carefully he kissed her tender bottom and he could feel her relax. Wetting the tip of his finger with saliva, he pressed it to her tiny, puckered bumhole, sliding it around the sensitive, crinkled target while he continued to lick and kiss her burning bumflesh.

Janine was more than a year older than her sister and, for half of that age difference, she had been intimate with her older friend, Eileen. But she was, nonetheless, barely thirteen years old and, in spite of what she'd learned from Eileen, she was an innocent girl. Her eleven-year-old sister had been more ingenuous than Janine before their cousin arrived but now her innocence had been almost totally demolished. Vagina, anus and mouth had all been initiated and she was gaining skills and developing hungers that her older sister could not yet even imagine.

Now, as the innocent thirteen-year-old girl lay, face down, on the bed while her amoral cousin soothed the hurt that he had caused, she became increasingly thankful for his kindness, just as hostages often do with their captors. And, added to her gratitude and the languor that his gently soothing lips were creating, another but different feeling was stirring in her adolescent loins. Bill's finger continued to caress her sensitive anus. As he kissed her large, soft bum, he drooled saliva into the valley between her round assmelons to keep the crinkled orifice lubricated. Gradually, extremely gradually, he increased the pressure of his intimate touch and slowly her anal aperture relaxed, a tiny dark gap appearing in the centre as if she was opening to admit something.

"Does it feel better now, Janine?" His voice was deep and, to the impressionable thirteen-year-old novice, it was hypnotically soothing, like his lips on her tender, hotfleshed bum.

"Mmmmmm... y. y. yes... it's a lot better... Just kind of hot. Thank you, Bill," she added in a meek, fawning voice, ignoring the fact that he had caused the hurt to begin with.

The lecherous student now had his index finger pushing and wriggling on her rectal orifice and he could feel the gradual yielding of his young cousin's sphincter. Under his lewdly skillful touch, the loosening bud was gradually becoming an aperture. The girl was becoming conscious of something different, a deep tingling sensation that was making her belly churn. Then, suddenly, the circular muscle relaxed to admit the skilled, young lecher's finger. He felt the greater heat and the tight clasp of the girl's gristly, elastic passage as it enclosed his finger up to the first knuckle.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.