Nurturing Nubile Novices - Cover

Nurturing Nubile Novices

Copyright© 2002 by DOM

Chapter 2: Seducing Sue

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Seducing Sue - Diaries and correspondence supplement the chronicle of a young man's summer as he initiates his young cousins, their friend and a schoolteacher by gentle punishment and deception.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Cousins   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Their cousin, Bill, was an unprincipled, amoral young man. He had learned, when much younger, that his extraordinary equipment tended to intimidate (or attract women, depending on their experience) and he had used that edge to his advantage. He learned, also, that some women could be subdued by spanking and he had also used that as a means of conquering them. Eighteen-year-old Cathy, a practiced cock-tease, had been his most recent conquest.

At first the young man had no particular thoughts about his adolescent cousins. Janine was buxom and precociously well developed but she was a relative and, therefore, out of bounds. And Sue was only eleven so, even if family relationship hadn't prohibited it, she was too young to consider. At least, that was the way it was at first.

Three weeks after his arrival, the college student was feeling the effects of his enforced celibacy. He found that he was even looking speculatively at his aunt, his father's sister, wondering how she was making out for sex since her husband had left her and he was attracted to her lush, mature figure. Janine, only barely thirteen, was another appealing distraction with her very large, plump breasts and ass and her pretty face. But Sue was just too young to be the object of such lewd thoughts. Until she wore the tight sweater. And until she read his letters from Cathy. Then things changed.


Hiya Studman;

That was some letter you wrote me. You'd better stay away from those "nubile nymphets", as you call them. Especially the underage one. It sounds like she's asking for it. (I think they're both underage, actually, but the thirteen year old is big enough, I guess.) If you can't stand it, then get your butt over here. Do I ever have something for you, all warmed up and ready. Right this moment I have a finger in somewhere that you'd like to be, but not with a finger. There's a little, hard bud that my finger slips around and it's giving me the most delicious feelings but you have something that would give me much better feelings. I want to be fucked. By your big, hard cock. My little cunt (at least it was little until a couple of months ago) is hungry for you. Come fuck me, baby, and don't even try to fuck those young ones.

Your horny slave,
Cathy.


Dear Diary - I don't know what Bill told Cathy about me but I guess he's noticed me, for sure. I wonder how big he is? Nancy sez some guys have things that are eight inches long! I wonder if it hurts to take something that big inside? She sez it doesn't but she's never had one that big, herself. She sez she's doing it now with a guy in grade eleven. Maybe it isn't like I thought? Cathy sure writes like she likes it and Nancy says it's good, too. I wonder if he's ever going to try to get Jan? (Or me?)


My Darling Janine;

I'm sorry. I'm heartbroken. I didn't think you'd be so upset by what I did with Jim. It doesn't mean anything to me. He doesn't either. Please write me again. You're the one who really counts.

Heartbroken,
Eileen


Thirteen-year-old Janine was his target. He decided, cousin or not the ripe, young teenager would be a pleasant diversion and, at her age, she'd be naive enough that he could likely seduce her quite easily, if he could get her alone. But it didn't work out that way. First, she wasn't exactly easy and, especially, she wasn't first.

Sue thought her cousin was in the north field, about a mile from the house, and her mother and Jan had gone shopping for the afternoon. The curious youngster went to Bill's room and to the place where he hid Cathy's letters. Then, the small packet of letters in her hand, she went outside to the shed and up into the loft where, while she read the girl's lewd missives, she lay on her back in the hay, her panties off and her skirt up around her waist, and played with her plump, hairless little pussy.

Her cousin, however, had arrived back just as Sue was entering the shed. He went into the house, wondering what the youngster was up to, and showered. He had decided that he could not stand his forced celibacy any longer and he was going to hitchhike to Cathy's home, about ninety miles away. After he showered he decided to have one more read of his girlfriend's salacious letters and that's when he discovered that they were missing. Then he recalled that Sue had been carrying something in her hand when he saw her enter the shed and he realized what it likely was. Donning shorts and a T-shirt, he went out to the shed.

The shed was formerly a small barn but the only remnant of that use was the loft, which still had some old, very dry hay, and the wooden stanchions where the cows had been held for milking. Some obsolete farm machinery filled most of the space on the earthen floor and, as he looked around, it was obvious that the only place the girl could have gone was up into the loft.

The ladder creaked slightly when he mounted it but, stealthily, he climbed higher until he could look around the hay-filled area. It was now a dark, cloudy day and, even as he stood there on the ladder peering about the loft, he heard the first patter of rain on the roof and saw where, in some places, it was leaking through. He made a mental note to repair the roof before summer was over and then he heard a faint cry.

The girl should have realized that her cousin would return due to the threat of rain but, at that moment, she was thinking of nothing other than the pleasure she was feeling from her nimble and increasingly skillful fingers. She reached a climax, her second one since she got there, as she read Cathy's latest letter and the cry that Bill heard was the youngster's childish gasp of completion.

Bill climbed higher and searched in the direction of the sound. The rain was falling heavier now and he did not have to be as quiet for the patter of little drops had become the roar of a cloudburst. And then as he crawled across the hay toward where he had heard the cry, he spotted his young cousin.

Sue had unbuttoned her blouse and now, as her belly palpitated in the aftermath of her juvenile orgasm, she was playing with her nipples, noticing for the first time that, after her climax, they got smaller and softer. Her nimble fingers, however, quickly made them hard and erect again and, tilting her small but shapely hips, she began again to massage the wet softness of her throbbing vulva. Cathy, in her letters, said that Bill was big, his cock was big, and he'd made her bigger down there. She probed the sensitive, little orifice with her finger, feeling the blockage that prevented her from getting her finger all the way inside. She had a strange desire to put her finger in deeper but, as she pushed, she felt a mildly painful ache so she hesitated. Could she force her finger in? Nancy said that the guys called the blockage a cherry and that was how they knew for sure that a girl was still a virgin. She said that, the first time her uncle had done it to her, it had hurt for a moment but then it felt real good. The youngster ceased trying to get her finger in because her mother had told her that she was supposed to be a virgin until she got married.

The young man's eyes clouded over with lust when he saw his shapely, underage cousin's nearly naked, pubescent body sprawled, legs spread open, on the hay. She was looking away from him and he was able to get within a foot of her head, the rustling of the hay drowned out by the hammering of the rain in the roof. She was too young. He knew that. Her face was flushed with excitement, and pretty, but she was still a child. Except that her full, young breasts were not those of a child. And the curve of her slender hips was not childish either. She wasn't very big, not at all like her older sister, but she looked big enough with her nipples sticking out and her thighs open as if to welcome a fantasy lover. In the dim light he could see the narrow slit that bisected her smooth- skinned vulva and, as he watched lustfully, he saw her fingers slide between the plump, labial fleshrolls and begin to massage the sensitive cleft. He coughed.

"Whah? Huh? Oh no!" The girl cried out in surprise and was galvanized into action, rolling quickly over on her belly to hide her nudity. "Bill? Oh no, Bill? This isn't fair. Go 'way. Leave me alone."

He picked up one of his letters that was lying on the hay beside the frightened girl. "What's this, Sue? Have you been reading my mail?"

"Nuh... Nuh... nooo," she whimpered, realizing how stupid her answer was but unable to think of a credible excuse for them being there.

"Don't lie to me, Sue!" He surveyed her bare bottom, two firm, round melons that shelved out appealingly from her narrow waist and, with a sudden, lewd inspiration, he pinned the ripening youngster down with a hand on the small of her back. Then, with fierce, open-handed slaps he began to spank her delightful, young bottom.

SLAP! SLLAAPP! SMAACCKK! THWACK! The sharp sound of his hand striking the firm, pliant flesh of the girl's buttocks resounded in the loft. SLLAAPP! SMMAACCKK! SSMMAAACCKK!

"No... Oowww... oouuch... oowwwcchhh... hoohhh nooo...", Sue cried and she tried, futilely to twist away from his punishing blows. "Nooo... I'm sorry... oowwwoowww... ouch... I'll be good... oouucchh..."

Bill paused then and, still holding her down, he gently caressed the hot, pink skin of the youngster's burning bum. His gentle touch relieved the pain but, at the same time, it seemed to drive the heat deeper, a not unpleasant and perversely exciting sensation building in the juvenile's belly.

"Now show me what you were doing, little cousin," he said in a deep, soft voice. "Roll over so I can see exactly what you were doing." He removed his hand from her back and she turned her head to look up at him.

"B... buh... buh... but," she stammered and made no move to follow his directions.

SLAP! SLLAAPP!! SMMAACCKK!!

"Yeh... ouch... yeh... yesss... I'll do it... don't spank me!" the cute adolescent exclaimed fearfully and she rolled obediently over onto her back.

"Now, show me what you were doing, Sue... I mean, apart from reading my letters." Her legs were closed and this accentuated the ripe curves of her slender, young body and her horny cousin envisioned how she would look with her thighs spread and her sweet, little pussy plugged by his thickly throbbing tool.

"I... I... I..." Sue started out haltingly, "I was... you know?"

"Show me, Sue. Sure, I know but I want to watch you do it."

The young girl squeezed her eyes shut in embarrassment and shame and her hands moved slowly down over her naked, white belly to the juncture of her tightly closed thighs.

Impatient and overcome by his desire to touch the pretty girl's ripe, young body, the college student said huskily, "No... I'll do it... I know what you were doing and I'll do it for you." His hand closed over one of her budding, upthrust breasts and he saw the youngster flinch when he touched her but, afraid of being spanked again, she made no move to escape from the man's intimate caress.

The shock of being discovered had squelched Sue's libidinous thoughts but, as soon as his hand pressed on her breast, the nipple popped to erection against his palm and, as his other hand moved down over her naked body, she felt an unwilled resurgence of heat in her juvenile loins.

Bill squeezed one full, round breast, its springy flesh filling his hand, molding pliantly to his palm. The girl looked up at him fearfully and, when his other hand reached the juncture of her strong, young thighs, her lower lip quivered and tears welled up in her eyes.

"D.d.don't... don't touch me there," she whimpered as she felt him insinuate his finger into the narrow crevice that peeked between her closely pressed thighs.

"Just relax, Sue. I didn't realize how grown up you were," and he stroked and caressed her firm, velvety thighs and hips while he continued to squeeze and gently maul her budding, pubescent tit-flesh.

The unfledged youngster lay flat on her back, her belly churning with fright and apprehension as her older cousin played on her timidly compliant body. He stroked her long thighs; his fingers trailing along the valley between her tightly closed legs, from her knees to the fleshy protuberance of her mons, then down again to her knees. Slowly, the innocent, young creature relaxed, her shapely limbs gradually yielding to the gentle, insistent pressure as he urged them apart. What was he going to do? He pressed the tips of his fingers on the yielding fleshiness of her plumply bulging mons, perversely aroused by the absence of even the fuzz that would precede her eventual cushion of hair there, its smooth hairlessness emphasizing her youth and contrasting with her precociously developed breasts. The youngster's breath caught in her throat when his fingers brushed lightly over her sensitive, young labia and her legs closed instinctively, trapping his hand between them.

"Does that feel good, Sue? Do you like it as much as when you touch yourself there?"

"Uh huh?" she replied in a weak, nervous voice, "Uh huh? Sort of? But?" and she whimpered timidly. The sensations were much more intense than when her own hand played there but she was afraid to admit it, afraid that he'd try to go even further. She remembered what she'd just read, about his big cock and how the girl that wrote to him wanted it inside. And he must have told her about Jan and herself and even written about wanting to do it with them. Nancy had told her that lots of girls, like she had herself, got it before they were twelve. But he was so much older? It wasn't like he was in high school or something? And he was her cousin, too? But, she remembered, it had been Nancy's uncle who had done her, the first time?

The unprincipled college student was fighting a losing battle with his conscience. His cousin was only eleven but, although she had a childish face, she was very pretty, and her breasts were anything but childish. He had already seen and heard her masturbate to orgasm so she was old enough to enjoy sex. Maybe she'd already had it? Probably she had. He was sure that the boys had noticed her and he remembered when he, himself, had been in high school and had gone after girls no older than Sue, sometimes with complete success.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.