Nurturing Nubile Novices - Cover

Nurturing Nubile Novices

Copyright© 2002 by DOM

Chapter 10: Eileen's Other Orifices

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Eileen's Other Orifices - Diaries and correspondence supplement the chronicle of a young man's summer as he initiates his young cousins, their friend and a schoolteacher by gentle punishment and deception.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Cousins   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"C'mon Bill? Please? At least put it in me? Don't just lie on her? I want it... please." The buxom thirteen year old lay on her back beside the coupled pair, spreading her legs apart and fondling her fat pussy. The man looked at the busty juvenile and, raising up from Eileen's limp, open body, he withdrew from her cum-flooded fuckwell.

"I need time, Jan... a few minutes, anyway," and he flopped over on his back between the two girls.

"Make her do what yuh done last time yuh fucked me and Sue. Make her suck yuh like yuh made me so's you could do Sue after yuh had me. Make her do it, Bill."

His desire was blunted by the marvelous action of the seventeen year old girl's vagina but the thought of having the luscious lips of her small, pretty mouth wrapped around his cock caused a surge of salacious lust to course through his loins. "Alright, Jan. I think I'd like that. I'd like that a lot."

Eileen had experienced a feeling of loss when the man withdrew from her flooded, cock-stuffed cunt. There was a faint gurgling and a sibilant slurp as the juicy sheath seemed to suck at the retreating shaft and the girl uttered a faint sigh, as if disappointed.

"Do you know what we want, Eileen?"

"Huh? Uh, no... I didn't hear?"

"Get on your knees, doll. We want you to get me ready for Jan, now. You have to suck my cock."

Eileen suddenly lost her feeling of contentment. She looked at the young college student's penis which was lying limply, the tip of it reaching past his navel, the fat, semi-erect cylinder glistening with the residue of their combined juices. She shuddered at the distasteful thought of taking it in her mouth and, looking scornfully at her former friend, the girl who had set her up for this lascivious, degenerate subjugation; she jumped from the bed and ran, naked towards the door.

Jan had been expecting her friend to try something like this. She knew that, after the first blush of passion had been sated, remorse set in. Sticking out her leg at the last moment, she tripped Eileen and the girl sprawled heavily with a loud whoosh of breath as she winded herself, falling forward onto the carpeted floor.

Quickly Jan was on her and then, seeing that the girl was in no condition to try another escape, she ran to her sister's room. Bill got up and sat on the floor beside the gasping girl who was fighting to regain her breath.

"Use this, Bill! Use this! That's how you made me behave," the plump youngster said as she waved the flexible plastic strip he had used so effectively on her bottom, the first time.

The unprincipled student caressed Eileen's firm, rounded rump. "I think you're right, Jan. Do you want to do it?"

"Yes! Oh yes! Can I?"

"Don't be too hard on her, Jan. But she does need it. We have to teach her, don't we?"

SLAP. SLAP! SLLAAPP! SSMMAACCKK! The young girl used the smooth, pliant plastic with innate skill, each stinging blow harder than the previous one. The slender seventeen year old went rigid with fear, breathing in deep, sobbing gasps as she recovered from her fall only to be subjected to this new indignity.

"Ow... owwww... ouucchh... ," she cried out weakly, "No... owww... ouchh!" She squirmed in agony as the other girl applied the plastic weapon with delighted pleasure.

SSMMMAAACKKK! THHWAACCKK! THHWWWAAAAAACCCK! The sharp sounds reverberated in the room, drowning out the prostrate girl's sobs of pain.

"Enough, Jan. Stop. She's had enough for now, haven't you, Eileen?," and he caressed the bright red, hot, satiny flesh of her firm, quivering buttocks.

The slender girl felt his cool hand stroking and caressing her burning bumflesh, soothing the hurt but driving the stinging hotness deeper. Her bottom was in a burning, glowing torment yet, as the man who had just ravished her, giving her feelings she had never known, played on her springy bottom, she became receptively compliant, her resistance broken to be replaced by a timourous acquiescence, a total yielding to the big, masterful man.

"Do her there, Bill! Give it to her in the ass!," the lewd juvenile urged, "I can wait."

The man needed no urging. He looked lustfully at the girl's trim, well rounded ass and, in a soft but commanding voice, said, "Get on your knees, Eileen. Get up on your hands and knees."

With a docile whimper, the girl struggled to get her knees under her, raising her hips first, then her shoulders. On all fours, she looked back over her shoulder, a thoroughly cowed expression on her pretty face. She knew, from Jan's letters, what he was planning to do and her belly quavered at the thought.

Bill knelt behind the submissive, long-legged girl, leaning forward to cup one of her large, firm tit-globes while his other hand explored the valley between her firm, round buttocks.

"Kiss me," he ordered and, twisting her head a bit more, the girl strained to reach his mouth with her own. Thrusting his tongue between the girl's soft, trembling lips, he explored the warm, moist interior of her mouth while his finger found and pressed on her sensitive anal bud. Her hips quivered with tension as she felt him guiding his penis between her ass cheeks and then he broke off the kiss.

"Lower your shoulders, dear. Rest your head on the carpet," and obediently she did as she was told. Bill backed off enough to be able to look at the luscious, blonde beauty. The groove of her fat vulva, still tender from taking his huge cock, yawned exaggeratedly and the sweetly pouting pink lips of her lightly thatched cunt gaped from being stretched so recently around his thick organ. He directed the tip of his cock to the well fucked opening and anointed his shaft with her oily juices, evoking a sigh of relieved pleasure from the girl when, for a moment, she thought he was going to do it there. But then she felt him moving the hot, hard knob between her asscheeks as he spread the lubrication to prepare the slender teenager for her next experience.

Bill parted the firm, springy cheeks of Eileen's delightful, trim bottom. It was small, compared to the buxom Jan's or even Sue's but the twin, smooth mounds were nonetheless full and voluptuously bulbous, pink welts still visible from her spanking. He caressed and gently slapped the girl's luscious bum and she involuntarily tightened her buttocks into taut melons, whimpering and flinching as she looked back at him.

Eileen shuddered when she felt the hot pressure on her asshole. She uttered a whining gasp of fear as the man pushed against the small posterior aperture, feeling a strange, not unpleasant sensation as the pressure increased and her rubbery sphincter was expanded.

"Whunh? Unnh?," she gasped as the thick knob popped past the tight little ring-muscle, feeling a brief twinge of pain that was gone almost as soon as it happened.

"There, Eileen, my dear. The worst is over. It wasn't bad now, was it?" Bill said softly as he allowed the girl's rectum adjust to the dilation.

"Nuh... no... ," the teenager whimpered. It didn't hurt at all now, actually, and as she knelt, bowed down before him, she felt humble, her whole being dominated by the big, masterful man.

The tiny entrance was clasping his organ in an agoniziing grip as he began to work his way deeper into the hot, narrow tube. A small section of his penis was rubbing in a tight friction, well inside the opening now as, inch by inch, he invaded her rectum.

They both forgot that Jan was beside them. The thirteen year old was vicariously reliving her own first experience with what her friend was now getting, her belly churning as she recalled the strange sensation of being penetrated there. And she felt superior to her older friend with the knowledge that the girl was being conquered and that she, Jan, had played a part in the victory.

Eileen bit her lip, her eyes blinking nervously as she felt the man's mammoth penis penetrate deeper and deeper into her nether regions. Humbled and subservient, she obediently held her trim hips still, letting the young man use her in this undignified way.

"Lie down, Eileen."

The timourous teenager looked back questioningly and, as Bill placed a hand on her pussy and held her, she lowered her belly to the floor. His fingers were between her labia, on her clit, his wrist crushed between her body and the carpet, as she setlled, face down, beneath him. She felt a slight discomfort as his hips pressed to the spank-tender flesh of her bum and the he was squirming, burrowing between her firm cheeks.

"Mmmmmm... nice... lovely ass, Eileen." The girl made no response to the man's lewd compliment but his fingers, combined with the strangely exciting invasion of her asstube, were re-igniting an unwilled lust in her loins. He was fucking her now, the thick meatshaft driving way up into her bowels, slowly withdrawing, and then plunging back in.

Eileen's bottom rounded out below him, the full moons of firm flesh quivering as he filled the outer cavern of her rectum, then dilated the inner reaches. Bill savoured the delightful hot tightness and he felt her lush bottom jerk, then twitch and he knew that his fingers were bringing the girl off. The supple, shapely girl squirmed, her prominent bum rotating under him as the fire of orgasm burned in her belly.

"Uh... uh... uh... uh... ," Eileen panted and her firm buttocks tossed and wobbled and Bill reamed the spasming tube with fierce thrusts. Then the girl stiffened and went limp, gasping for breath as she lay in the glowing lassitude of her release, feeling him still way up inside her bowels. The man pulled out of her gaping asshole and, leaving the two girls there on the floor, he went to the bathroom to wash.

"Yuh didn't go in her this time, did yuh?", Jan asked hopefully. "Yuh can still do me, can't yuh?" With both hands she grasped his rigid tool as he knelt between the two girls and, with a whimper of lust, the plump youngster flopped on her back, guiding the young man down between her widespread legs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.