Nurturing Nubile Novices - Cover

Nurturing Nubile Novices

Copyright© 2002 by DOM

Chapter 9: Entrapping Eileen

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Entrapping Eileen - Diaries and correspondence supplement the chronicle of a young man's summer as he initiates his young cousins, their friend and a schoolteacher by gentle punishment and deception.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Cousins   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

23 Dear Diary - I got him more to myself now. Eileen's back and she and Jan are together a lot, doing you know what. She's only been back three days so I guess they are trying to make up for lost time. Bill's going back to college pretty soon so I gotta get as much as I can before he goes. Jan tole me she'd let me get in with her and Eileen some time. That sounds fun, but it aint going to be as gooD as with Bill.

Mom and me are going away tomorrow. She's been acting real queer towards Bill for the last week. And Jan has been acting queer with Mom, too. I don't know what's going on? I seen Bill and Mom come back from a drive in the car yesterday but she wouldn't say where they went. She acted real mysterious and Bill wouldn't look at me. But after, he went up in the loft with me and he done it to me for the longest time before he went. It was like the times he done me right after he done Jan. But that likely don't mean nothing. Mom is too old for him and, anyway,, he's her nephew.


"I don't believe it, Jan? It couldn't be?"

"Honest, Eileen. It's as big as my arm. Like this, from here to here," and the buxom thirteen year old showed her friend that she meant from her elbow to her wrist. "How big was Bill's?"

"He was about this long," and the other girl held her hands about six inches apart. "But I still think you're imagining how big he is. You couldn't take it like you did, and it would kill little Sue. It took me a few times to get used to Bill's."

Janine's best friend was in bed with her. Jan's mother and sister were both away so, except for her cousin whose organ was the subject of discussion, they were alone in the house. Eileen was older than Jan, almost eighteen. She was taller, also, about five foot seven inches, and slender. Bill had seen her come to the house that evening and had been attracted by the teenager's slim shapeliness. The tight sweater she wore clearly outlined the high, firm breasts which appeared even larger than they were because of the contrast with her small waist. Her skimpy shorts clung to a trim, delightful ass with buttocks that shelved out prominently from the concave curve of her back. At once he wondered if he could add her to his present household harem of three. She would be different than any of the others and he knew, since Jan read to him her letters from Eileen that she had been fucked before.

"If he was really that big, you'd be stretched a lot bigger down here," and the tall blonde slipped her index finger into Jan's tight, moist vaginal mouth. The two girls had already, orally, brought each other to an orgasm but, although neither would admit it, each had been disappointed. It just didn't seem the same as before Eileen went away.

"But he did, Eileen! I saw it all go in! And felt it, too. Boy, did I ever feel it!"

"Was it better than this," the older girl asked as she ducked under the covers to kiss her friend's soft, wet young pussy.

"Uh... like... it's different... I like it both ways," and Jan pulled Eileen's hips over close to her own mouth. "What about you?"

"I guess I like it both ways, too... after Bill began to wait for me... You didn't tell him... your cousin... about us, did you?"

"Oh no. I wouldn't do that!" Jan lied as she licked the lightly furred softness of her friend's quim. And then the two girls went at it with the vigour of youthful concupiscence.

Bill knew he was alone in the house with the two girls. And he was sure that Jan was sufficiently subjugated now to ensure her complete co-operation in whatever he wanted. And right now, he wanted to fuck and subjugate her older friend, Eileen.

Janine was on top, her plump, downy young pussy pressed to her friend's mouth, her own head between the other girl's widespread legs. Wet, muffled slurps and sharp little whimpers sounded in the room as they tried again to achieve the satisfaction they had enjoyed before Eileen had gone away, before both had been devirginated. There was a slight rustling sound at the door and Jan raised her eyes to see her cousin standing there. A finger on his lips signaled silence and the thoroughly trained and tamed youngster said nothing.

It was an incredibly salacious sight. Eileen's long, tanned legs were widely spread and, when Jan raised her head from her friend's pussy, the young man could see the swollen labia with just a fringe of fine, blonde hair below her lightly bushed mons. He dropped his shorts to the floor and his hugely erect penis jutted up at an angle from his groin. He walked quietly to the bed and knelt beside his subservient, thirteen year old sex-slave. She looked at him questioningly while she skillfully fingered her friend's soft twat.

Bill eased his shoulders forward on the bed so that his head was between the prone girl's long legs and Jan closed her thighs around her friend's head to muffle any sounds her cousin might make. She guessed what her masterful cousin was planning and it gave her a lascivious thrill. Now Eileen would believe how big he was. Now she'd find out what it felt like to take that mammoth pole inside her slender body.

The college student licked slowly from the bottom of the girl's slit, along the narrow crevice to where her little clitoris peeped out from between her swollen labia. The fine, blonde hairs on her mons tickled his nose as he thrummed on the slick, hard erectile and then he thrust his tongue in the hot mouth of her corrugated vagina.

Eileen didn't notice the difference. The heat in her belly was becoming a consuming fire and, when she felt the tongue enter her, she was gripped by an intense yearning for more.

"Mmmmpphh... deeper Jan... mmmph... put your tongue in deeper..."

With a nod of his head, Bill signaled the girl on top to raise up so he could position himself above her helplessly prone friend. Jan sat up then, her big bottom covering Eileen's head completely but the girl was, by this time, too aroused to realize that Jan could not sit this way and, at the same time, eat her pulsating pussy.

"Mmmmmmmpphhh... mmnnooo..." the tall girl protested when Bill raised his head and her throbbing quim was abandoned. "Don't stop... Not yet." In docile ignorance of what was happening, she limply allowed her legs to be raised and spread out wide, almost at right angles to her firmly rounded hips.

"Get off her now and hold her down," the unprincipled college student whispered to his young cousin, "You want to see her get fucked, don't you, Jan?"

Nodding her head in excited agreement, the plump youngster suddenly changed position from sitting atop Eileen's head, turning and kneeling on her friend's shoulders, pinning her to the mattress.

"Whah? Whah?," Eileen gasped in surprise and then she saw the big, young man kneeling upright between her helplessly splayed legs and she cried out, "NO! OH NO!" as she tried to kick him.

With an amazing aptitude for what she was doing, Jan grabbed Eileen's wrists and prevented her from hitting her assailants while Bill held her strong thighs down, stopping her from kicking. She lay over her face, her soft belly smothering Eileen's cries of angry fright. Then, with the slim, shapely seventeen year old completely immobilized, Bill sat back on his haunches to survey the salacious scene before him.

"Do yuh b'lieve me now, Eileen?," the buxom thirteen year old said. "He's as big as I tole yuh, ain't he! Yer gonna do her, ain'cha Bill? Yer gonna show her what it feels like inside?"

"You'd better move away, Jan. She can't see anything with your body blocking the view. Nobody can hear us, anyway. But you're not going to yell are you, Eileen? I think you'd like to have more than a tongue in your hot, little hole, wouldn't you? Something that goes in deeper?"

The helpless girl gasped for breath when Jan lifted up and then the hopelessness of her situation made her whimper in frightened anger. "I'll report you! You'll go to jail! This is rape!," she uttered through tight clenched teeth.

"And how do you think people are going to react when they hear how you seduced this helpless child for your lesbian pleasures, my dear? Jan was only twelve when you first persuaded her to do that and I doubt that people around here would be very sympathetic. They'd probably think you were getting your just desserts, wouldn't they!"

Eileen had a sinking feeling in her stomach. He was right. She couldn't turn him... them... in without her affair with Jan becoming known. And nobody, her parents, the neighbours, nobody would support her. And then her gaze moved from the young man's face down to his hips and she saw his penis. It was like Jan described. Immense! But, before she could gather her thoughts, he was speaking again.

"Do you think we ought to spank her? Do you think she needs it?"

His plump partner in this licentious assault clapped her hands in prurient glee. "Oh yes! Yes Bill! Will you let me do it too?"

The slender girl tried to resist but the bawdy pair easily turned the teenager over on her belly and, while Bill used his leg to hold hers down, Jan twisted the girl's arms behind her back and pinned them there.

"SLAP! SLAAAPP! SMACK! SSSMMAACCKK!"

"OUCH! OWWWWCH! OOHHHH! OOHHH DON'T!," the shapely girl cried out at each stinging slap on her bottom. Though not very wide, Eileen's ass was wonderfully formed and, as he spanked the firm, full hemispheres, little ripples of flesh moved away from the point of contact. Then he caressed the velvet-skinned globes and the girl felt the heat penetrate her lush bottom, seeming to go right through to her belly.

"Let me! Let me!," Jan demanded and she raised her hand to follow suit. "SSMMAAACCKKK! THWAACCKK! SLLAAPP! THWUUNNKK!!!"

"No... Oohhh no... Hurts... you're hurting me... ," the girl sobbed as she tried to twist away from her friend's heavy, stinging blows. Jan, obscenely excited by being able to dominate her friend, was striking her with more force than the man. Eileen's pain threshold was very low and her partner's forceful spanking soon reduced her to a state of meek, cowering submission.

"Enough, Jan. Don't hit her so hard," the man said, seeing the blonde's bottom turn a bright red from the heavy spanking her young friend was giving her. "You have a lovely ass, my dear," he said as he gently massaged the hot flesh, inserting his hand between the cheeks to rub the edge against her sensitive rosehole. "Are you going to be good now? Can we release you and turn you over?"

The girl, although not a virgin, was a novice at what was now happening to her, just as Jan and Sue had been, at first. The hand on her bottom felt cool and soothing and, just as had happened with Sue and Jan, she felt gratitude for the relief he was giving her and, especially for making her friend, her former friend, stop hitting her,.

"Yunh... y... y... yes... good... I'll be good... ," she whimpered and the prurient pair released her and rolled her over on her back.

The girl was a beauty. A cover girl beauty. For the first time, Bill realized just how beautiful she was. Her breasts were superb. Not as large as Jan's but incredibly firm, they stood out from her chest, two globes the size of honeydew melons and just as round. And, topping the luscious tit-mounds were her cone-shaped areola that projected up, the cones merging into the thick, blunt cylinders of her erect nipples.

Eileen looked up at the big, good looking guy, her big blue eyes wide with a apprehension and awe. The daughter of a single parent, Eileen had not known many men and Jim, who had taken her virginity, had taken advantage of her naiveté. But he was a quiet, diffident person. This man was big and dominant and he was in control. There was no doubt of that. The seventeen year old felt a shiver run down her back as she pictured, fearfully, what he planned to do to her next. Her gaze left his face and she cringed as, once again, she looked at the long, thick staff that projected out from its hairy nest. If he put all of that in her, he would go right up into her belly. And her flat belly quivered and bulged with her fright.

Bill's hands gently closed over her breasts, each more than a handful, and as he felt the hard nipples against his palms, he surveyed the rest of her body. Eileen's waist was small, very small, her trim hips appearing wide, in contrast to its narrowness. The girl's long thighs curved out gently from her hips, then narrowed at her knees, swelled out again at her muscular calves, then narrowed in at her dainty ankles.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.