Forbidden Fruit - Cover

Forbidden Fruit

by stargazer41

Copyright© 2002 by stargazer41

Erotica Sex Story: An older woman's desire for a younger guy in a southern town

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Tad morgan entered the store of the newton's the owner was Dan newton and his wife Vicky a lovely women of 35.

Tad waked in with his t shirt and jeans his dark hair and dark eyes he was only 15 but he was very big for his age.

He spoke slow and soft to dan he was very polite, Dan needed the help in the store it was growing and he neededto be away getting new bussiness in other counties.

Dan shook tads hand you can start tomorrow you can drive ?

Tad said yes even tho he was 15 good dan said just then vicky called from the back for some help.

Tad walked back and seen vicky her light brown hair was pinned up can you help me she said in her southern draw.

Tad got on the other end of te long box, he seen down vickys dress he could se her full breast incased in he white bra.They moved the box vicky smiled at him he could see the outline of her large nipples they were bigger than a quater.

He could feel his cock getting hard, Tad left the store with a massive hard on he drove the truck his dad gave him before he died with his mother in a car accident.

But he did live with a sister he arrived home his sister was hanging up some clothes he sen some of her panties. And bras he looked at his sister he could see she wasn't wearing a bra her nipples seem hard.

He walked up to her cold sis or glad to see me he smiled.

Nancy just laughed it was in the 80s so your glad to see me just then mike her husband came out.

Tad knew why her nipples was hard.

He could hear them at night fucking his sister would moan loudly as mike fucked her.

He said i got the job at the newton's store Nancy gave him a big hugg tad felt her nipples against his chestmike said great rubbed his head.

Mike left to his job at the oil refinery, he worked the second shift thus leaving nancy home at night.

Tad went to the bath room he sat on the toilet jacking his cock thinking of vicky and his own sister.

The door open and nancy seen tad holding his large cock as it spewed cumm out it's large reddish purple head.

Tad opened his eyes and seen nancy just standing there,Oh my nancy said i never knew it was that big.

She knelt down took his slick cock into her hand and opened her mouth tasting his sweet cum.

She took him deep in her mouth she ate his cock slurping sound filled the room OH you have such a big cock nancy said she was sucking it hard and fast.

OOOOOOHHHHH im going to cum tad said he groan loudly as he shot hs massive load in nancy's mouth.

Nancy clean up his cock which was still hard.OH my god its still hard come with me she said they went to the bed room nancy took off her dress she just had her panties on.

Tad seen the wet spot around her pussy your wet sis tad said your dam right iam now fuck me she took her panties off laid on the bed oened her leggs rubbing her pussy tad took off his clothes.

Got between he leggs his hard cock in his hand he rubbed her clit with his large cock head OHHHH dont tease me fuck me.

Tad pushed his cock into nancy's hot pussy she moaned has tad hit her clit with his big cock YESSS nancy said oh my god fuck me tad fucked nancy hard and fast.

She wrapped her leggs around him pulling him close to her tad let out a long groan as he came inside of nancy.

He laid on top of his sister his cock finally went limp.

Boy you can make some woman scream with that kissing him yes tad thought MS vicky newton.


As vicky newton stood in the shower washing her frim breast she was rubbing her nipples.

She was thinking not of dan her husband but of young tad for she had seen. The hard on he got just looking at her breast.

Vicky was washing her pussy she stuck two fingers into her hot pussy rubbing her clit with her thumb.

Vicky fell back aginst the shoer wall trembling from her climax, she finished her shower dried off.

She put on a pair of shorts and t shirt she sat drinking a lite beer.

Dan came in gave her a kiss she could smell the beer.

Vicky went and fixed some dinner, dan came up behind her grabd her frim ass. He put his hands inside her shorts.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.