Friday Night Roleplay - Cover

Friday Night Roleplay

by acguy

Copyright© 2024 by acguy

Erotica Sex Story: Faith and Paul enjoy a little roleplay now and then. Faith's collection of wigs makes for an interesting evening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

It was a rainy Friday, typical for England in November, cold and damp, chilling the bones. Paul spent the day ignoring the weather and thinking about the evening. Before work this morning, his wife Faith had told him not to dawdle on the way home after work. This was her way of saying no stopping for a pint with mates. Faith had mentioned that she planned a pleasant surprise for the evening and wanted to do some role-playing. Faith and Paul had an exciting sex life and were constantly surprising each other with new ways of spicing things up.

Throughout the day, Paul imagined what was in store for him when he got home. Roleplaying usually meant Faith would take on other personas; which gorgeous wife would she be tonight, a hot redhead, sultry blond, or exotic brunette? Faith had the wigs and ability to make each a reality.

His excitement grew as he parked the car and walked to the front door. What greeted him was nothing like he’d imagined during the day. Faith stood in the hallway, her natural dark hair pulled back, her undercut as sexy as ever. She was perched on black stilettos, her gorgeous legs encased in black mesh stockings. She wore a tiny sheer black thong and a tightly bound black corset, which left her breasts exposed. In the one hand, she had a riding crop. In the other, a pair of handcuffs. “It is about time, slave,” she said with an evil grin.

Paul put his briefcase down and stood mute. What did she have planned for him, he thought? Undoubtedly, it would be enjoyable, but the question was, for whom? “The children are away for the weekend, my love. I have a few things I’ve wanted to try, and now is the perfect time. Now get those togs off, slave.”

Paul hadn’t yet moved when Faith raised the crop and brought it down with a clap on the hall table. “Don’t test me, slave,” Faith said as she smiled, clearly enjoying her new persona. He decided not to test her yet and began to strip out of his suit right there at the front entrance. In a few minutes, he stood naked, his excitement evident.

“I do enjoy looking at you like this, Paul. I love how I can make you hard and eager. Now follow me,” Faith ordered as she turned and walked into the sitting room. Once there, Faith sat on the small loveseat and beckoned him to stand in front of her. “Turn around,” she ordered. Paul did as he was told and felt Faith grab his wrists, and with a couple of clicks, he was handcuffed. She then roughly turned him back to face her. He gasped as she grabbed his cock and licked the tip once. Laughing, she then pushed him to his knees.

“That’s all for you, slave, until I get mine,” Faith said as she pulled aside her panties and placed the crop behind his head to draw Paul closer. He never hesitated as he was always eager to eat her sweet pussy, but it was more difficult than expected with his hands restrained. As he bent down, he lost his balance and fell face-first into Faith’s pussy. Faith didn’t seem to mind as she put a hand on his head and urged him to start licking.

Paul had always loved her taste and eagerly used his lips and tongue. His tongue slid between her lips before licking from top to bottom and from side to side. Faith had trained him well in what she liked and disliked long ago. He teased her clit with the tip before moving lower again. Tilting his head, he paid attention to the outside of her labia, licking from side to side as he felt her grip his hair. Faith used her hands now to guide Paul to where she wanted his tongue, as it constantly moved while she ground her pussy against his face.

It was apparent she had been wet and ready for quite a while, and it wouldn’t take long to send her over the edge. With her hands gripping his hair, Paul’s tongue found her clit, and she held him in place. He opened his mouth to cover the tender area and started sucking while his tongue flicked away. It seemed like Faith was trying to smother him with her pussy, as he felt her leg on the back of his neck, pressing his face against her. Faith’s cries of “yes, yes, yes” gave him the signal she was close. Soon he began to feel her shudder and begin to cum. Both her legs were now on his shoulders and squeezing his head as she came. He knew not to let up, licking and kissing as best he could while trapped between her legs until finally, she released him and lay back.

“Oh fuck, Paul, I love the way you eat me,” Faith said as she leaned over and kissed him. She then held Paul’s head steady with both hands and began to lick his wet face, sharing kisses as she cleaned him. Faith smiled as she lay back, spent for the moment. Paul had been so lost in her pussy that he hadn’t taken any notice of his throbbing cock until now. His desire was so strong as to cause it to be leaking precum. With hands cuffed behind him, he could do nothing other than watch as his cock bobbed to the beat of his heart, precum dripping from the tip.

Faith watched with her wicked smile as he knelt helpless and in need. She seemed to be contemplating her next move before she sat up and helped Paul to stand. She looked up at him with her hazel eyes as she stuck out her tongue to lick the tip of his cock and clean the dripping precum. As he began to move his hips forward, her fingers squeezed Paul’s balls. “Naughty boy, you will learn that I decide on your pleasure,” Faith said after he gasped. As she stood, she released the hold she had on his cock and walked out of the room. “Come with me, slave.” She ordered.

Paul struggled to follow her upstairs to the bedroom. He cautiously took each step, finding it challenging to balance with his hands in cuffs. Faith stood impatiently at the top of the stairs, tapping her leg with the crop as she watched. Once he reached the top, she grasped his cock and pulled him into the bedroom. Paul’s eyes went wide as he saw the room. There were ropes at each corner of the bed, while on the nightstand, there was an assortment of Faith’s toys- dildos, vibrators and nipple clamps as well as a large bottle of lube.

Faith saw the fear in his eyes as he looked around and came to whisper in his ear, “Don’t worry, baby, I’ll make sure it’s enjoyable.” Pail shuddered as he thought he heard her say “for me at least” under her breath. He was unsure as he was distracted by the hand on his ass, as her fingers explored between the cheeks. “Let’s get you out of these cuffs,” she said as she reached between her cleavage and pulled out a small key from the corset.

Paul rubbed his wrists as she walked over to the nightstand and picked up the bottle of lube. Once again, Paul was in awe of her beauty and her confidence. They had always been open to trying new things with each other, and he knew she had a strong personality, but this was a new, exciting side of her. Paul resolved to follow along without too much protest.

“Slave, get on the end of the bed, on your hands and knees.” Faith ordered. He seemed to be too slow for her liking and received a tap on his ass cheeks from the crop. Knowing it was a light tap didn’t soften the sting, though. What he felt next forced all memories of the pain from his brain as Faith grabbed his cock and started stroking. She’d lubed her hand, and she glided up and down the shaft smoothly as it hung between his legs. She wasn’t done yet as Paul felt her pour more lube down his ass crack. Paul tensed a little, knowing what was coming. As she continued to stroke his cock with one hand, she rubbed the lube around his asshole with her index finger. When that finger slipped inside, he moaned, shocked at how good it felt. Paul heard her chuckle as she teased both his cock and ass.

“You seem to be enjoying this, Paul. Too bad I won’t be letting you cum just yet,” Faith said as she released his cock. Her finger still kept delving deeper into his ass, though. Another moan escaped, and he felt his cock pulsing as she penetrated deeper. Paul put his head down on the bed as Faith played with his ass and never noticed her reach for the crop. His head flew up as he felt an impact on his ass cheeks as Faith’s finger tickled his prostrate. The pleasure/pain mix was a new sensation, and he squirmed under the blows. Just as quickly as she had started, she finished, but not before he felt the heat of the impacts.

“Stay still and head down, slave.” Paul heard her say as she moved back to the nightstand. He closed his eyes, thinking that he would soon be impaled by one of her dildos when he felt her grab his cock once again. Suddenly he felt a constriction around the base of his cock as she let a cock ring snap tight. “That should help keep you hard for a while,” Faith said as she smacked his ass.

“Alright, slave, crawl up on the bed and spread eagle. It’s time I tied you down.” They had played with bondage in the past, but it usually was Faith who was bound. It seemed that it was now Paul’s turn. Not wishing to feel the crop again, he hurried into position. Faith wasted no time, first tying his wrists securely and then the ankles. Once finished, she stood and admired Paul’s predicament while he lay helpless. Reaching down, she inspected Paul’s hard cock, lifting the balls and tickling the perineum before checking the fit of the cock ring. Slipping off her heels, she climbed onto the bed and sat across his hips. Paul watched intently, his cock pressed against her slick pussy as she began to caress her breasts.

“Don’t you wish your hands were free, Paul? Wouldn’t you love to be teasing my nipples like this?” she purred as she pinched each nipple, all the while slowly grinding her pussy on his shaft. “Your cock feels so good, babe, as it splits my pussy lips. I’m so wet it just glides along.” Faith continued as she teased him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.