Carree Loves Billy: Graduation Day - Cover

Carree Loves Billy: Graduation Day

by Carree Wilson

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: This is an account of our Graduation Day. It was one of the truly special days and nights in our lives and especially our sexual lives. While Bill and I want to celebrate with our families & friends, we also want to get away to have our own celebration in our own way. On the way to the climax of our day we learn even more about each other. Everyones Graduation Day should be so memorable.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

The following story contains ADULT SEXUAL SITUATIONS. Do not read any further if you do not wish to read material of this type. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I lost my William early in 2001. He was a writer who, one day, planned to use my diary, which I kept through our young courtship and beyond, as a basis for true erotic stories. William and I enjoyed reading erotic stories of this type. He planned to use the pen name Billy Hand.

As a means of therapy for dealing with his loss, I have taken up the project. Though not as accomplished as William as a writer, I too, write professionally for travel and vacation guides.

I hope you enjoy our stories as much as I did living them.

Whether you believe our stories or not, trust me when I say then have been embellished little.

Our sexual awakening is told in the CARREE LOVES BILLY series.

There are 10 separate other stories to be written, from Williams outlines, about specific days and events in our sexual lives.

This is one of them.

This is an account of the day of our graduation from high school.

It was one of the truly special days and nights in our lives and especially our sexual lives. It has been nearly a year since I lost my William and recalling and recounting this period has been happy/sad for me. For the happy part, I know William is smiling down on me.

I hope you enjoy it.


Bill and I had looked forward to graduation day together now for over 2 years. Once we decided that we were an "us" forever with plans for our future in place, Graduation Day became the first step.

My parents had planned a big party after the exercises, as Bills did. We both had lots of family, friends and relatives coming that we wanted each other to meet. Although we had agreed with all concerned parties that I would not wear the engagement ring, we were going to quietly announce it to some people.

As we prepared to send the invitations out, my Dad, of all people, made a suggestion.

"Why don't you get with Bill's parents and ask them if they would mind combining both parties into one big one here? I'm already getting the big canopy from the office, and they have an even bigger one that I can use. The only cost to me is the maintenance men it will take to set it up, so it would cost me another hour, tops, to get a bigger cover for us. If we combine everything we will spend less money, overall, on food, and have less everything, including headaches, in the end." Dad explained.

To Bill and I it made great sense. We had already talked about how that with the anticipation we had for the day, we would see little of each other because we had to "star" at our family parties. The Wilson's balked at first, but seeing that: 1)Anyone who was coming to their house had to pass ours on the way, 2)People getting lost or confused was then not an issue and 3) We had a huge mowed yard that could accommodate the canopies and the people, it was settled.

My Dad was so thrilled that and idea of his was able to make Bill and I happy, I thought he would explode. He told me later that he never thought he convinced me that he really "approved" of Bill.

I must admit that I thought his affection for him was feigned to keep his little girl happy. Somehow he saw how happy Bill made me, and how well he treated me. He also realized that Bill didn't just spoil me, though. He saw the reciprocal love and affection from me and what a team, a cohesive unit we were, as a couple.

While we made final arrangements and all six of us began decorating at my house, Bill was explaining some things about the day.

"Right after graduation Jennifer LaMarres parents would like as many of our class who want, to come to Devils Peak for pictures at the overlook. It's not that far from the Graduation venue and would really be beautiful for photo's if it's clear. They arranged a photographer through Jen's fathers business, they're printers. He has a place picked out for group and individual shots with the vista of the valley as the backdrop. It's supposed to show the future in front of us. His company does these shots with other schools and colleges all the time. He's donating a hundred prints to the class. Carree and I would like to do that individually and together." Bill explained.

"Jenny said we could get bumped to the front of the line if there was a crowd," I said. "She and Rob doubled with us at the movie last week and when they heard about the big party, she wanted to make sure we made it for the shoot. I've seen these pictures done before and they're nice. You're in the gown, but you hold the mortarboard in your hand and it makes a statement. She said we can get one together without the cap or gown, for us," I said looking to my Bill.

"She's still not seeing that older fellow anymore, is he," my Mom asked. "He looked like trouble."

"No, Mom, that was Rick. Rob is a senior too, only at City Central. He's nice. I'm sure you would like him."

"So anyway," Bill continued. "After that we are going to come right back here. We will glad hand and introduce ourselves to each other's relatives for about an hour. Then we should make an appearance at two other parties, Meg Parkers, and Sy Coleman's."

Bills dad stopped stapling crepe paper and said "Who in hell names a boy Sy?"

"Dad, it's short for Seymour. Now I have to ask, who names a boy Seymour?" Bill countered.

"Coleman, eehhhh? Do I know him?" Bills Dad continued questioning.

"You might," Bill said. "He played ball with me all through grade school and then has been the track stud at St Pius for the last couple years. We used to be great friends, well, we still are, but we both have, umm, "other interests" (he said looking at me) and haven't hung around much in the last year. But, he really made a point of wanting Carree and I to stop by. So, anyway, that should get us back here before 5 o'clock and then we can put out the big food."

"Don't you two leave us hanging, waiting for you," My mom piped in. "If we get the "big food", as Bill calls it, out by 5, then the Vermont people will still have a chance of getting home by dark. Willie said your grandmother gets nervous in the car after dark. Don't mess that up."

"No problem, Mom Kasc, If we had our way, we wouldn't leave at all, but these are 2 special ones we should make. We won't be long, I promise." Bill said.

I sidled up to Bill and asked if he knew Sy's house was kitty corner to Megs, actually right next to Heidi Stewarts, and maybe we wouldn't be gone over an hour as he thought, even with both stops.

"Actually Parkers, Coleman's and Stewarts are all having one big party and one stop will cover everything. Gee, that might leave some time to stop at my room above the garage for some one on one congratulating," Bill said with a snicker.

"Bill Wilson!!" I said cutely and quietly. "Do you mean to say that you want to soil our Graduation Day with some sordid sex act to seal our accomplishment?" I said.

"That's what I'm saying," Bill said.

"Well, I said sheepishly, "If I HAVE to, I will." I said with a big smile.

We finished up the decorating at my house and for the first night in a long time; I was going to spend an evening at my house without Bill. The eve of graduation was a special night of memories and reflecting for my parents and I wanted to make them happy by staying with them. Tomorrow was to be a big day. By eleven o'clock I should have my diploma in hand. In 48 hours, we would be on our way to Six Flags in New Jersey for our class trip. Bill and I had plans for those days, too.

Graduation exercises were held at an outdoor amphitheatre at the foot of the mountains about 30 minutes from town. It was a bit of a ride, but as long as the weather cooperated, it was always beautiful. It only took 90 minutes to hear the student honoree's speak, as well as the Principal and, of course the Bishop.

The final announcement was to get to Devils Peak as soon as possible, if you wanted to take part in the picture taking with Mr. LaMarre, or and return to school with your caps and gowns and get your deposit. Parochial schools always have a money edge.

Bill and I were almost the first 2 people there for pictures.

Although I had ridden with my family, and Bill had taken some aunts and uncles with him to the ceremony, he and I were alone for the photo trip and the run back to school to hand in our caps and gowns.

On the way back from Devils Peak I said to Bill, "Would you be surprised if I told you that I was extra free under this gown today?"

"Do you mean you are "al fresco" under that? You naughty little girl! If I had a place to stop, I would and just lash you with my tongue," Bill laughed.

"Damn, Carree, you've given me a hard-on just thinking about it."

"Well, to be honest, Just think about it", I said. "I really tried to get out of the house with my bra and panties only underneath, but my Mom sort of caught me."

"Caught you?" Bill asked.

"I was just dropping the gown over my head as she came into my room to check my hair. She saw from, just below my crotch and below, disappear as it fell. Man, she was nuts, "CARREE YOU HAVE TO WEAR SOMETHING UNDER THAT!!" she shouted at me. I told her not to get too excited, I was just making sure it was long enough. I guess she believed me. I really was going to give you a show on the way back to school. Gee, I could still give suck you under your gown if you put the seat back." I said to get Bill all hot and bothered.

"Carree, why do you insist on saying things like that to get me all flustered?" Bill said in exasperation.

"Oh you know it's me just being a little devil. I hardly think that a moving car is the place to make love, or even give a blow- job. I just wanted to get you a little hot for our meeting later," I said.

"You are something Care. For the past year you have gotten to be the hottest thing I have ever known or known of. You know how to turn me on with a few words or actions dropped in the right places. You love to push my buttons, don't you?... and you know I hate the term "blowjob" when you are referring to yourself making love to my penis with your mouth. I AM sorry, it really bothers me." Bill scolded me.

"Billy, it's just another button I like to push, to make sure your little friend there is always standing up when he sees me.

You may not like the term blowjob, but you have to admit, it arouses you," I said knowingly.

Bill reached over and touched my leg through my gown "Don't you worry about that. Just the thought of you gives me an erection all the time. Just think. We wake up together this Saturday and Sunday mornings, not to mention going to sleep together. I love you so much, and I think I may love you more by the end of the weekend."

His touch was all I needed to get my juices flowing. I don't know why we teased each other with words so much. We certainly didn't need any impetus to get aroused by each other. We had enough opportunity for the limited kinds of sex we had. Mostly we masturbated each other, or for each other. During Thanksgiving last year when we were able to meet at a vacation chalet in Vermont we experienced anal sex. It was a great rewarding act of love that we hadn't repeated again. It wasn't that we didn't like it, but the time and preparation to do it properly made it hard.

It was still the defining moment in our sexual lives; he had been inside me, making passionate love.

We still saved oral sex for times when we could be free, alone and naked. Stealing away to the car and hiding to go down on each other seemed cheap and little more than just, getting off. We preferred making love to each other. I used to tell Bill then that we had married couple status, when it came to good sex. We might go a week or 10 days with our interplay being no more than hello and goodbye hugs and kisses. There was always playful touching, "accidental" grab-ass, goosing, etc. But, frank sex, something you could call an "act", became less frequent, better, and more serialized, where we would go at each other 5 times in 2 days. It was during the period since our anal affair, where he was really "inside" me, taking my body's virginity, up until now, that we had made our sex sessions special.

We could be together and do things, or just talk, or just hold hands during a drive, where we enjoyed the bond we shared. Our weekend coming up was going to be romantic, and a bit wild. By not being at each other all of the time, our special alone times became a little wanton, where we could really express passion.

Now, with the promise of an hour or so alone this afternoon in Bills private "study" over their garage, we were priming ourselves for a hot, albeit short, time.

When we got back to St Pius there was already a crowd there exchanging their uniform of the day for their deposit. This was actually the last real function we had, at the school. I wished I could say there was a sadness to it all, but after all the years there, I was glad to get out. I had suffered emotional scars from the nuns telling the whole school, it seemed, that little Carree had a religious vocation and not to do anything to change that, because God would punish you. It was a cloud over my head that I was barely aware of, from sixth grade until late in my sophomore year. Friends and faculty were never 100 percent honest with me about almost anything, because I was "going to be married to God." I am thankful for friends like Megan and Bill who treated me more honestly and unconditionally, who got me through discovering the cloud over me and eradicating it.

But now we were free!!

Waiting to turn in our caps and gowns we had nice chit-chats with people that we would see little of, for probably, the rest of our lives. I am sure many of these people would cross our paths again in the future in one way or another. But, for now it was goodbye.

We got our deposits and headed back to my house for the party. We were sure that the guests were there already having a good time.

The intermingling of our families was going to be a good thing, just the early discomfort of it was not being looked forward to.

At the house there were at least 100 people there, and there were 2 tables for gifts with baskets for envelopes. Bill and I both hoped there would be enough cash within the envelopes to cover first year incidental expenses at school. We mingled, together and apart, introducing each other and ourselves to everyone we did not know. From the comments we got from everyone, news of our engagement had "leaked" out. The one good thing was that we received a lot of congratulatory envelopes with gifts inside.

Bill, at one point poked me and said, "If I knew we would get gifts, I would have put it in the paper,... and on billboards."

After an hour of mingling, we begged off saying we had other commitments but would be back in and hour or so, and to save the

"big food" for our return. Everyone understood the situation.

Actually it seemed funny, leaving some of our friends there to mingle with people they didn't know, so we could go be with friends.

We made an appearance at the big party at Parkers. Heidi and Meg's Mom really did a lot, food wise, and the Coleman's provided lots of punch, soda and the entertainment. They hired a band, plus they had a big pool. With the 3 yards melding to one party, it was a great time, but we had to go shortly after arriving.

After barely a half hour we snuck off knowing we had seen the people we had to see to make the "appearance" official.

We were off to Bills house, having to go the long way to avoid driving past my house. Once we pulled up the drive, knowing there was no one around, we finally took our first time to relax for the day. As soon as Bill shut off the car, he exhaled and looked at me.

"Congratulations, Ms. Kasc, at completing the first 12 years of your education. Now if you don't mind, get in the student loan line so you can make the next 4 to 6 years just as miserable."

Bill joked.

"Bill, we finally made it! These last 4 years seemed to go by so slow. Thank God I had you to get me through it, especially the last couple years, where we really became us. If I didn't have your love, Bill, I don't know how I would have done it. You got me through it all."

"Geez Care, I have to give you as much credit. You forced me to be a man and face the big issues in my life. You kicked my butt over the fact I never confronted you about going into the convent. You made me open up and express my feelings to you when I was a spine-less little weasel. Thank you for having enough faith in me about that whole situation. You didn't have to give yourself so much. You could have dumped me for one of the other thousand guys that wanted to date you," Bill said.

"But Bill honey," I said "They weren't you. I loved you. I knew you were the one all along. I just had to hit you over the head and show what to do. THEN, I find out you read all those studies and sex reports and already knew what to do. You were just a big chicken shit."

"Carree, I prefer shy. Just say I was shy," Bill pouted.

I hugged Bill and held onto him for dear life, then whispered in his ear. "Take me upstairs and show me how shy you're not, OK?"

We both rushed out of the car and headed for the side door and stairway up to the study room. Bill stopped to bolt the door, and then took the stairs 2 at a time to catch up to me and grab my ass. I screamed, but I totally expected it. Walking in front of Bill on stairs insured me of having his attention, and getting my butt either pinched, grabbed or cupped. Ummm, you can tell I hated it, right?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.