Maid Service - Cover

Maid Service

by munchkin_mrj

Copyright© 2002 by munchkin_mrj

Fiction Story: When a maid messes up she must suffer the conscequences

Tags: Ma/Fa   Mult   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Violence  

over the past few years i have written several stories and i have downloaded hundreds i am not sure which ones are mine and which ones were downloaded so if you recognize this as your story just let me know and i will either remove it or if you would like i will change the name so you get credit for it


"I specificly requested iced tea, didn't I, Nick," Carrie Carson asked her husband!?! "I think you did," Nick replied with a small smile of his face, "anyway that's the way it sounded to me!!!" Carrie Carson stared coldly at the frightened young woman who they had just hired as their maid and cook, and in a small voice she stammered, "I-I'm sorry, Mrs. Carson, I thought I heard you ask for coffee, if you want me too I can go get the tea!!!"

"My dinner's already been ruined by your incompetence," she snapped while turning her attention back to her husband, "what do you think I should do with her, I'm at my wits end!?!" Laurel Grant stood silently next to the table while her boss up braided her, and much to her horror, Nick Carson suggested that she should be spanked!!!

"You wouldn't dare," Laurel exclaimed while shrinking away from the table, "I'll call the police if you lay a hand on me, I will, I'll really call them!!!"

"Oh my, I'm shaking in my boots," carrie Mason said with a laugh, "maybe we should run and hide, this girl's gonna get us in all sorts of trouble!!!"

"Yeah," Nick Carson added, "be careful, hon, this one's a real tiger!!!" Laurel glanced at the front door which was more than thirty feet away, but while she still thinking about it, carrie Carson was up out of her chair and on top of her in a flash, and driving the surprised woman to the floor in a heap!!!"

"Don't even think about being a rabbit," carrie whispered harshly into her ear, "now I'm gonna let you up and your gonna take off all of your clothes, got it!?!"

"I-I won't do it," Laurel said while struggling to free herself, "you can't make me!!!"

"You sound like a five year old," carrie replied evenly, "I won't do this, you can't make me do that, what the fuck are you gonna do, bitch, all I've gotta do is tell Nick over there to rip every shred of clothing from your body and he'll do it in a heart beat, so quit wasting my fucking time and strip!!!"

With tears forming in her eyes, Laurel Grant slowly removed her skirt and blouse, stopping short of taking off her bra and panties, until the harsh voice of carrie Carson reverberated loudly through the dining room with, "If you aren't naked within ten seconds we'll give you some help!!!" Laurel actually jumped a little at the loudness of carriesvoice, but it had the desired affect, as she quickly shucked her bikini panties and unhooked and slipped of her bra!!! "What do you think, Nick," carrie asked her husband, "she's a little on the skinny side, but not bad, nice tits though, huh!?!"

"Now come to mama," carrie ordered the terrified girl, "you've been a bad little girl!!!" Almost frozen from fear, Laurel stood there staring blankly at carrie, not knowing what she should do, but unfortunately her decision was made for her when Nick came over and half dragged her over to his wife where upon he draped her over carrie's lap for her punishment!!!

carrie gently ran her hand all over and around Laurel's trim bottom, while occasionally letting her fingers flick across the bulging lips of her rapidly dampening vagina!!! "Oh, Nicky," carrie sighed contentedly, "she's drenching herself, I just knew that she'd be pliable!!!" Nick by now had pulled his pecker from his pants and was casually fisting it when he begged, "Come on, carrie, don't make me wait, give it to her hard, after all she's been a bad girl!!!"

"I'm sorry, dear," carrie said sweetly, "Nicky has a big hard on and wants me to get on with your punishment so he can jerk off while watching me redden your little bottom, you don't really mind do you, he really needs to cum, he really does!?!" At this particular moment Laurel wasn't exactly interested in whether Nick Carson ever came again or not, but it didn't really matter what she thought, because a second later the room was filled with the sound of strong hand connecting with the pale white skin of Laurel's ass!!!

She was so surprised from the first two or three whacks that the pain hadn't even begun to register yet, but after becoming accustomed to the sound, and intense burning spread across her ass and thighs, causing her to scream out in pain while carrie Carson continued beating her!!! "God I love it when they scream," Nick sighed while furiously jerking his big pecker, "come on, babe, harder, harder, she wants it harder!!!" Laurel didn't know what planet Nick was on, but one thing was for sure, and that was that she would have given just about anything to be anywhere else at this moment, but her screams for mercy were going unheeded by the fanatical bitch who was tanning her hide!!! Nick Carson was now driving his pecker closer and closer to orgasm, and just as he was about to cum, carrie picked up a huge black dildo, and without giving Laurel even a hint of warning, rammed the ten inch monster into her unsuspecting cunt!!!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.