Abducted and Enslaved - Cover

Abducted and Enslaved

Copyright© 2002 by MarkMersereau

Chapter 41: Crane in his Office

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41: Crane in his Office - Detective type plot with principal protagonist a newswoman. She is abducted along with other females (and males) for white slavery on south Atlantic island frequented by the wealthy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

After the two girls left, Crane picked up his phone. He punched in three numbers.

"Rita?"

"Who is this?"

"Crane. As I recall, you bought Ed Ericson, the husband of that blonde slave, Sheila. I want to borrow him..."

"What?!" There was a brief pause and then a shrill, "No way! Are you telling me that some other woman wants him? If you think I'll sell him back to you, Crane, forget it!"

Crane held the phone away from his ear.

"Only to borrow him, Rita. At least you could show some gratitude that I found a male for you. You've been bugging me for over a year to get male for you--one that's well-hung."

"It took you long enough, Crane," she said. She seemed slightly mollified.

Will you lease him to me?"

She laughed. "Why should I? I'm having a ball!"

"I want him only for a day. Sixteen hours, Rita. I'll pay you the fee that I charge clients for a female." It was double what Crane charged to rent out a male.

Rita said, derisively, "A measly five hundred, Crane? You're a cheap prick!"

"You won't loan him to me?"

"No way!"

"One thousand."

"Cheap, cheap. I paid you enough for him."

Crane was irritated. "He cost you less than the cheapest female that went in the last auction, Rita. How much do you want for a one day rental?"

"Half of what I paid for him. For eight hours." Rita laughed softly. "Crane, you have no idea how good it feels to bust your balls!"

"Christ, Rita! Two and a half thousand, for only eight hours? You're ripping me off!"

"Tough. Take it or leave it, Crane. Want to hear what I trained him for?"

"Not particularly. Why only eight hours, Rita? You have the kid."

Crane tried to recall the young man's name. "Bill."

"To throw a party. Mine won't be like one your men customers throw, though, Crane. I intend to only invite women. You know what they'll see?"

"You tell me."

"Two gorgeous hunks, each one sucking the other's cock."

Crane responded, sarcastically, "Rita, you really picked yourself a job. You'll never get them to do that!"

"You think I won't succeed?"

"No, I don't."

"Well, listen to this. The kid is already trained!"

"Bullshit!"

"You know the female that I bought? Robyn?"

Although it was a futile gesture over the telephone, Crane nodded. "She's small, with long black hair. A college girl."

"That's her. Her breasts are large for her size. I bought her for George. He adores big tits, Crane."

"Everyone knows that, Rita."

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"When he wants his cock sucked, he prefers Bill!"

"Jesus, Rita!" He paused, stupefied.

What the fuck did she do to the kid?!

"Are you serious?"

"I don't joke, Crane. He sucks George's cock."

"Jesus, Rita. What did you do to the poor kid?"

"It was fun! And I'll train Ed the same way!"

"Speaking of Ed, I hope you haven't worn him out."

Rita emitted a raucous laugh.

"You really want him, don't you, Crane, Baby! How come so bad? Have you gone queer?"

Crane tried to control his temper. Did he really want Sheila's husband this much? Rita was a bitch. It would be pleasant to hang her by her ankles and whip her tits. He'd use a cat, and one that was tipped with metal pellets.

He drew in a deep breath and exhaled, loudly.

"He isn't for me," Crane explained. "I'll use him to test a new blue girl. What I want to know is, is he O.K.? You're rough on slaves, Rita."

"Females, for the most part. Ed is fine."

"Twenty-five hundred, then. I'll take it off your bill."

Rita giggled. "I knew you'd give in!"

"I want him tomorrow morning, Rita."

"Send two guards. He's strong."

Crane hung up, exhaling a long breath.

Robbery!

Twenty-five hundred! He didn't really have to use Ed. Still, with Sheila's husband and her friend both here, it gave him the opportunity for an optimum test of the blonde's commitment. He really wanted to see the blonde's reaction, with her husband and her best friend involved.

Of course, that wasn't the sole reason he'd agreed to Rita's cutthroat price for him.

The large amounts that I've gotten accustomed to handling are responsible. A few thousand dollars doesn't impress me much anymore.


Crane picked up the phone and again punched three buttons.

"Training Center, Nina speaking!"

"Nina, I'm hiring another blue girl."

There was a pause. Crane could hear her breathing. He could almost guess her thoughts.

"That's good, Master. I hope it isn't that blonde, Sheila. She hasn't been trained, you know."

"Training isn't critical, Nina. She's married, and she's seen you work in the T.C. She's smart. I expect her to pick things up fast. She and Kelly have gone to the shed for uniforms and supplies."

"She won't be reliable, Master Crane! She'll be too sympathetic. Just you wait and see-she won't discipline slaves properly."

"I disagree. In any case, I'm testing her tomorrow."

"Here in the T.C.?"

"In my suite."

"Well, what do you want from me?" She sounded angry.

Was Kelly right? She sounds jealous.

Crane had taken Sarah for his personal slave six or seven months ago, and Nina had been upset about it. He remarked on it to Kelly.

"Well, Master," Kelly said; "that doesn't surprise me. Nina has like, a monster crush on you. She gets uptight when you favor any slave."

He had forgotten Kelly's statement until now, but it was probably all Kelly's imagination.

She was a romantic, and she liked to fantasize relationships.

Nina is simply being hard-nosed.

Crane appreciated that in a blue girl, and he needed more females like her. In fact, this morning, Sheila had favorably surprised him by her ruthless disciplining of Sarah.

"I want you to bring her husband up here tomorrow morning," he said.

"Rita has Ed Ericson, Master. She'll never let you have him!"

"I've already arranged it. Take Duke along with you."


Crane switched on his computer. He printed out a spreadsheet, carried it into his bathroom, and locked the door behind him.

The brunette's moans, and the sound of Sarah's vibrator came through the other door, that into his bedroom. The two slaves were busy, but Crane took the precaution of locking that door also.

He lowered the toilet seat, opened the medicine cabinet, and removed all of the bottles from the top shelf and placed them on the lid of the toilet tank.

He reached into the open cabinet and levered the shelf up. The hinged rear of the cabinet swung out, exposing his steel safe, with its black and white central dial. He twirled the knob several times and unlatched the door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.