Abducted and Enslaved - Cover

Abducted and Enslaved

Copyright© 2002 by MarkMersereau

Chapter 23: Judith and Crane

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Judith and Crane - Detective type plot with principal protagonist a newswoman. She is abducted along with other females (and males) for white slavery on south Atlantic island frequented by the wealthy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

Judith heard a key inserted in the lock, and the sound of the door being unlatched. She felt hope, but also apprehension.

She heard a male voice; it belonged neither to the Senator nor the steward: "There's no one in here."

Then Yvonne's voice. Judith uttered a muffled yell through the gag, praying that they heard her. "In the bedroom!" the male voice exclaimed. A moment later a man was standing above her, with Yvonne behind him.

The man, who was tall and muscular, with a lean, tough looking face, crouched down. Judith became embarrassed by her nudity and the mess on her face and in her hair. However, the man seemed unconcerned about her appearance, and he immediately set about untying her bonds.

"My god!" Yvonne exclaimed; "What happened? Where is Ellsworth? Has he been kidnapped? Robbed?"

"Hold the questions until I get this gag out," the man said. "Shit, these ropes are tight!" He reached into a pocket of his jeans and withdrew a knife. "Don't move," he advised Judith.

The moment the gag popped from her mouth, Judith exclaimed, "Oooh, thank you!"

"What happened, Judith?" Yvonne asked, as the man helped her up.

"I'll tell you when I get back!" she exclaimed, and she ran for the bathroom. She slammed the door and a second later she was on the toilet and emptying her bladder, overwhelmed with relief.

When she returned, she wore a bathrobe. She had wiped her face with a cloth.

"He left me like that!" she said.

"The Senator?" Yvonne asked. "He tied you?"

Judith nodded, embarrassed. She wasn't about to tell them what had happened during the night. She had no idea why Ellsworth had invited all those men in to do what they had done. If she described it, Yvonne would never believe it. Who could imagine that he would have done a thing like that because he needed the money? She herself was at a loss to explain it, and she knew the Senator better than anyone, better than his wife! Only she knew of the Senator's sexual proclivities. Yvonne certainly wouldn't. She, like the rest of the public, probably considered the Senator the most upright and moral of men.

Yvonne said, "This is Crane. He's the Island Manager. Crane, this is Judith Sterling."

Crane nodded. Judith blushed, thinking of how he had just seen her. She was acutely aware that her hair was a mess.

"You and Prescott were indulging in some sex play," Yvonne remarked. "Do you know where he went? And why he hasn't returned?"

"No," Judith said.

Perhaps he's mentally ill. That would explain everything--why he's been acting so strange for the last month. I'm not going to mention anything about what he's done, either last night or before. It could ruin his career, like it did to that Senator Ingles that he told me about.

"Crane," Yvonne asked; "Why did you come to the Senator's cabin? It's lucky you did. If you hadn't, god knows how long it would be before Ellsworth got back and undid those ropes!"

She wrinkled her nose. "There's a strange smell in here."

"It's semen," Crane said.

"See?--I was right. They were having sex."

Judith blushed. She felt horribly embarrassed. "I-I think I should shower."

I hope I don't get pregnant. I'd better use the bidet as soon as I can.

"Where's your luggage?" Crane asked, looking about the room. The closet doors stood open and nothing was on the loosehangers.

"Oh!" Judith said. "I forgot. I don't have any clothes. They're all in my two large suitcases and my carry-on."

"Didn't you leave any out to wear?!" Yvonne asked, raising her eyebrows.

"I did! But, after Prescott tied me up, he threw all my clothes in my carry-on. I thought that was strange. I don't know how he figured I could go ashore without any clothes."

Yvonne frowned. "All of the luggage has been transferred to the island. Yours must be in your suite or apartment there. It sounds like he didn't intend to leave you any clothing. That's very odd, but Ellsworth has his motives. When he does something that seems strange he always has a reason."

It sounds like she knows the Senator more than I thought shedid.

"He left the robe," Crane said.

"No," Yvonne replied. "Her bathrobe is one of a pair that my stewards leave in each stateroom for the use of our passengers.

"I can't leave the ship dressed in a bathrobe! What am I going to do?!" Judith exclaimed.

"Are there any women's clothing on board that she can borrow?" Crane asked.

Yvonne looked at her. "Mine won't fit her, but she looks about the same size as Suzi. They're probably close enough. Why don't you wait here with her, Crane, while I see about it?"

"Oh, thank you, Yvonne," Judith said. "You're a savior."


"Is it far to the hotel?" Judith asked, as they proceeded down the gangway. "I don't want to walk very far in slippers."

Crane shook his head. "It's all boardwalk and sand. If you prefer, you can take them off. The boardwalk parallels the beach, and lots of women go to the beach barefoot."

He led the way until they reached the boardwalk where, with room for two to walk abreast, she caught up and walked beside him. He was kind of sexy, in a masculine kind of way. Not handsome like a movie star, but rather like an athlete, a tennis pro or something like that. An older one; she supposed he was about forty.

They passed a long and ugly shed that had a 'Pet Shop' sign over the door. Judith thought that was odd. She couldn't imagine what pets would be kept here on a tropical island. Snakes? She smiled.

"What's amusing?"

She explained, and he returned the smile.

The hotel was a four storey white building, with multicolored canopies and black shutters. A side door was the closest entrance, but Crane by-passed it. They went along a sandy path to the front, which ran the length of the building, and paralleled the sea on their right. They entered a short vestibule and Crane stopped her. "Leave your slippers here. They'll bring in sand."

She saw openings, boxes rather, along both side walls, some containing shoes of various types. Judith put the slippers in an empty one and they proceeded through double doors into a large, well-furnished room with thick carpetting that felt luxurious under her bare feet, statuary, lampstands, and comfortable armchairs and sofas. Soft music came from speakers. The room was empty except for a man behind what was evidently a bar that was opposite the door they had just entered. His elbows were on it and he looked sleepy. "Morning, Crane," the man said.

"Good morning, Sammy. "Have you seen Kelly yet?"

"She was in earlier. I think she went to Reception."

"How about Mike and Gene?"

"Yeah, they were here. I think they're in the Pet Shop now. Or maybe they're in Reception, too."

"Thanks. This way, Judith." He opened a door that led into a hall.

"Oh, Crane!" It was Sammy's voice behind them.

"Just a moment, Judith," Crane said. He held her arm, firmly. His grip felt like steel, and she had the strange feeling that he wanted to be sure she didn't move.

"What, Sammy?"

"It's probably nothing much, Crane, but Kelly seemed upset about something that, I think, had to do with that white-haired client. The one that was kind of a nuisance, you know, with the girls--last year. He was talking with Miguel about something and they left together. That's when Kelly kind of freaked out."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.