Abducted and Enslaved - Cover

Abducted and Enslaved

Copyright© 2002 by MarkMersereau

Chapter 21: The Cock-Length Solution

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: The Cock-Length Solution - Detective type plot with principal protagonist a newswoman. She is abducted along with other females (and males) for white slavery on south Atlantic island frequented by the wealthy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

The Academy was a structure of white stucco over concrete blocks, with a crimson tiled roof, gaily colored canopies, and black shutters. It was located on the flat top of a hill and faced the sea, a walk of about a hundred yards down from its front steps. Its four walls formed a long rectangle and the building seemed, judging from its four rows of windows, to be four stories high. In fact, when one included the elaborately finished basement, it held five floors. That basement was where most of the training took place. Appropriately, it was located below ground level and devoid of windows, which rendered the cries from within, whether they happened to be ones of pain or ones of pleasure, virtually inaudible from without.

On each of those five floors, a single wide corridor extended its entire length, terminating in a stairwell at each end. In the center of the building, on its western, sea-facing side, was a large elevator, used principally by clients. The rear of the elevator and of the exterior wall of the shaft behind it were of some transparent material, glass or perhaps acrylic. These windows provided the elevator's occupants with majestic views of the ocean. It was popular even with those athletic types who preferred the stairs for exercise; on clear evenings, it was crowded with guests who appreciated the beauty of the orange-red sun sinking into the sea.

Another elevator was located across the hall from it. While similar in size, this lacked the transparent wall. It was used primarily by the kitchen staff and by workmen for transporting heavy items, including mundane ones like refrigerators and sofas, but also items that were unique--or almost unique--to the Academy. These included pillories and racks. Some were necessary to replace worn or outdated ones that were used daily in the T.C. and D.R. Most of these, however, were transported up the elevator to the suites and apartments of clients. These were utilized primarily during parties.

The presence of one of these devices in an apartment was the norm, and it served two purposes: First, it provided freedom for the party host to mingle among his guests without the necessity of leading his new purchase about on a leash. Second, it provided a source of diversion for his guests throughout the evening, and if the festivities lasted long enough each would have her provide for his sexual gratification in whatever way took his fancy. The topmost floor of the Academy was called the "fourth" by its occupants. It housed suites for Crane and his wealthier clients. It also held Crane's office. The floor below it, the third, housed apartments. These were smaller than the suites and served to house less influential (or less wealthy) clients and Crane's hired staff. It held the doctor's and dentist's office and a beauty salon. Several bathrooms, in addition to ones in apartments, were also on the floor, accessible from the hall.

The second floor held the Kitchen and Dining Room, the Coffee Shop, an Exercise Gym, offices, and bathrooms. The ground 'Main Floor' held the rooms that were most used by clients during their daytime hours. These included the Main Lounge, the Executive Lounge, the Bar, the Boutique, the Auditorium, and several very large baths. At the north end, closer to the dock and closer still to the Pet Shop, were the Storage Room and the Reception Room. At the building's opposite end was an indoor pool, the area of which was as large as that of the other two rooms combined. This was used by clients and, if they wished and brought them along, by their slaves.

The basement was below ground level and as the attentive reader doubtless recalls, it was devoid of windows. It housed the slave cells, the Power Plant, the Machine Shop, the Discipline Room, and the Training Center. Baths were adjacent to and accessible from each of these rooms.


Unlike Kelly, Nina was a light sleeper. The metallic grating sound as the guard unlocked her cell door awakened her. Preferring not to lie awake tense while awaiting the raucous buzz of the alarm, she threw the covers to the foot of the bunk and sat up. She stretched for a few moments on its edge, yawning. Then she stood up. Naked, her B cup breasts bouncing, she trotted into the bathroom and entered the shower stall. Thank god I don't have to sleep like a slave anymore!

She turned on the water, standing back until it became hot. She closed her eyes and let the spray hit her, full force. She emptied her bladder, visualizing the yellow and colorless streams mixing and coursing down the drain together. She lathered her lithe body. She washed under her arms, idly fingered her cunt-- which was slightly lubricated by the soap--until her clit hardened. She worked the bar between her cheeks with her other hand, sliding it up and down rapidly until it was even more slippery than her cunt. Once, when she had been new to the island, she had been mortified when a male slave, ordered to by his Mistress, had subjected her to analingus. Ever since then, Nina was scrupulous about scrubbing between her ass- cheeks (or, as her Master had called them, 'arse-cheeks').

Correction. I don't have to sleep like a new slave anymore.

During her entire first month on the island, she had had to sleep coverless on a bare bunk, handcuffed and naked.

Nowadays, new girls were so fortunate! Their training was much shorter than hers had been; so they had to sleep for only a few days like that. After she was trained, a girl usually moved into her Master's suite or apartment unless for some reason he wanted her in a cell. For many girls, living with her Master proved to be a great life; a luxurious one. Of course, for others, it wasn't so good.

After rinsing herself, Nina unhooked the shower head and turned it to pulse. She spread her legs.

It was a pleasant start for the day.

Ten minutes and three orgasms later she stepped out onto the tile and began drying herself.

It was going be an eventful day, but that wasn't the reason why Nina arose early. For her, the day would be easy and pleasant. All of the other blue girls--even Kelly--would have to prepare for the arrival of the new shipment, so no formal training had been scheduled.

Kelly was still snoring in the bunk across from her. The chubby blonde slept like the dead. Nina didn't bother anymore to remain quiet after she got up, whether it was in the middle of the night to use the toilet or when like now, she arose before the alarm went off.

Ten minutes later, with a bit of lipstick and eye makeup on, she clanked open the cell door. The noise caused Kelly to turn on her bunk, but almost immediately she began snoring again.

Nina trotted up two flights to the Second floor. The Coffee Shop was the last door on the left before the elevator.

Pedro grinned when he saw her. "Morning, Nina! Two chocolate-covered donuts and black coffee, right?!"

He had the hots for her, but he wasn't her type. Pedro was still too much a kid. His mustache, rather than making him look mature, appeared silly. It looked like he'd glued it on.

"Make it plain this morning, Pedro. I'm putting on weight."

"Gee, Nina--you don't look it. You look just right to me." He poured her coffee. Then he went to the glass cabinet.

That was nice of him, but I don't want to get involved. He'll want more than I feel like giving.

Nina sipped the coffee. This Colombian was wonderful! Her shadow suddenly appeared against the wall in front of her, and she felt warmth on the back of her neck. The East window was behind her. She turned to look out. The sun was already bright and high over the palms and the jungle. Everything sparkled.

It must have rained last night. I wonder what the new girls will be like? It's fun to start in on new ones; they get so embarrassed!

In the afternoon she and Kelly would go down to watch the auction. She couldn't say that watching it was exactly exciting, but it was always fascinating to see the new girls, all pretty and some, so young. Each would be dressed in elegant and formal--formal for the island, anyway--gowns.

The excitement for Nina was one of anticipation. She always got turned on when she watched the girls come on stage and she imagined anticipating the shock that faced each one when, a short time later the girl would be bound onto the Reception Wall naked, and Nina would stuff one buzzing vibrator up her cunt and another up her ass.

Sometimes it got hectic, keeping each girl aroused for several days and still preventing her from climaxing. With some--a few--females, that was impossible. With those, Crane pretty much allowed the trainers free rein. It would have been ridiculous for him to have ordered her to whip a female who could come as she was getting fucked in the ass while her ankles and wrists were bound onto the four arms of an 'H' frame and her cunt was completely untouched. This morning the in-house slaves were either in their cells or in their owners' apartments. Nina could do as she pleased. She had been anticipating that all during the previous day.

That buxom blonde Holly and her brunette roommate had arrived the island from Mike's cabin cruiser instead of on the cruise ship. Their training was out of sync with that of the previous group. She and Kelly trained those two girls when they felt like it. Crane had some interest in the brunette; so sometimes he participated, but not often.

Finished with her donuts, Nina smiled at Pedro and slid from the stool. She hastened to the stairwell and trotted back downstairs.

I hope the Ex is available. It'll be a pleasure to use it without another trainer waiting for it. I wish we had more than just one. But it does take up a lot of floor space. If the Shop made a second one, we'd have to move out two stocks to make room for it.

Holly and Janine were in cell B8. Nina didn't bother to rise to her tiptoes as she usually did in order to put an eye to the peephole.

Mom and Dad should have been taller. Being short is such a nuisance.

She unlocked the metal door and opened it. Janine was awake. Her eyes were open and on Nina as she entered.

The brunette lay curled up in a fetal position, with her knees nearly as high as her wrists, which were linked by handcuffs and a short chain to her collar. Her position was the usual one that new slaves assumed when in their cells; it was the optimum position to conserve body heat, and every new slave discovered that. Janine's head was toward the far wall; her rear was visible from the doorway.

Nina smiled at the sight that met her eyes.

Janine abruptly blushed and thrust her legs out, straightening her body.

She realized I could see her furry oval and the pink lips within it. Holly was on the opposite bunk, still asleep and curled up as Janine had been.

Nina exclaimed loudly, so as to awaken the blonde, "Time for training!"

Satisfied that she'd startled the blonde (Holly abruptly opened her eyes), Nina turned to the brunette and helped her up.

"You and Holly shower together," she told the girl. "As long as you're here, it's the way you'll shower. You wash Holly and she'll wash you."

"Why don't you give us blankets?" Janine complained, shivering. "I can't sleep! Why are you keeping us handcuffed with our hands up like this? My arms are killing me!"

"Crane's orders," Nina said, coolly.

"The handcuffs make sure that you don't play with yourself. Anyway, once you start working for us in the kitchen, your arms will get plenty of exercise."

Holly was awake and sitting with her bare feet on the carpet.

After allowing the two girls to use the toilet, Nina led them into the shower. She slipped shower caps over their heads.

"Face the spray," Nina advised Janine. "and spread your legs."

Nina handed the blonde a wash cloth and a bar of soap. "Wash her, Holly. Kneel when you wash her cunt. When you're done with the rest of her, be sure to give her a good scrubbing between the cheeks of her ass."

She turned on the faucets. To avoid getting her dress wet, she stayed close to the side wall, holding the shower curtain as added protection. She waited until the spray was hot. Then she closed the curtain and sat on a bunk to wait.

After a few minutes, she re-opened the curtain and looked in, to be sure that Holly did as she had been told.

Janine looked embarrassed as Holly washed her. Nevertheless, she stood obediently, until her friend had finished.

They reversed roles, and afterwards Nina handed them towels, and she returned to the cell, waiting on a bunk.


As the two untrained slaves sat side by side on Janine's bunk, Nina fastened leashes to their collars.

"Come on," she told them, "This morning we're going to the TeeCee."

"B-But, what about our clothes?" Janine protested. With a motion of her head she indicated their training uniforms, which hung from a pair of hooks on the rear wall.

Nina smiled. "Today you'll start training naked. Now, no more back talk. Get up, both of you."

Holly immediately stood up. Janine gave Nina an angry look but, after a brief hesitation, she obeyed.

Nina jerked on the leashes. Stumbling, the two girls followed her from the cell. Nina gave the heavy door a push with her foot and it closed with a metallic clang.

She turned away from the stairwell and led them farther into the building. They passed a long series of cells on each side, reaching the elevator doors. Just past them on each side were pairs of varnished dark wooden, louvered doors. Each was labeled with a brass plaque. The one on their left stated, 'D.R.'.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.