Abducted and Enslaved - Cover

Abducted and Enslaved

Copyright© 2002 by MarkMersereau

Chapter 13: The Senator Continues his Abuse of Judith and Sheila

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Senator Continues his Abuse of Judith and Sheila - Detective type plot with principal protagonist a newswoman. She is abducted along with other females (and males) for white slavery on south Atlantic island frequented by the wealthy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

The two men were gone now, and they had left Sheila alone with this couple. It was a great relief not to have been returned again to that cabin with the four men, and her apprehension was nearly gone. These two didn't frighten her. But they were a strange couple.

A half-hour or so ago, when the two crewmen had brought her upstairs, this brunette had opened the door, to greet them essentially in the naked state she was in now. All she wore then were shoes and stockings that ended at her thighs and, above them, except for a bit of jewelry the young woman had been naked. As she was now, kneeling between the man's legs and facing his exposed sex organs, the only difference was that her jewelry had been replaced by a collar and handcuffs.

Who are these two people? They're not at all like Al and Ken. They both sound more cultured. What does this couple have to do with the island?

The young woman was directly in front of Sheila. She was so close, that whenever Sheila glanced down between her wide-spread, stockinged legs, the woman's naked buttocks met her eyes. The brunette's handcuffed wrists were up between her shoulderblades, held there by a taut chain to her collar. Her black-stockinged knees were her sole means of support and, to maintain her balance with her hands behind her, the young woman had to keep her body, from the neck down, motionless.

The brunette leaned forward until her head was over his lap and she lowered it. She began moving her head, rhythmically, up and down.

Ugh! That's disgusting! That man must be at least sixty! She can't be more than a few years older than I am, perhaps twenty-five. Why is she doing this?

Despite trying to keep her body motionless, the brunette occasionally lost her balance, but the old man always caught her, and kept her from falling.

Otherwise the man hardly noticed the brunette. His attention, Sheila could see, was entirely on herself.

He was a distinguished-looking, massive, white-haired man. Probably he was once extremely handsome, and his features even now were attractive. His physique was also probably once Apollo-like, but now he was nearly corpulent. Sheila was embarrassed to be watching the woman degrade herself in this manner. But she felt a greater sense of repugnance that a man so old would compel a young woman to do such a thing.

Compulsion had to be involved. Sheila couldn't imagine why the woman, who was almost as young as herself and sounded intelligent and perceptive, should otherwise obey the man so subserviently.

He must have some power over her. She could be a prostitute. But she seemed too reluctant to do what he wanted to be one. Maybe she is one of the girls who's been on the island and has been enslaved.

The man saw her looking at him and returned her gaze. He placed his hands on the back of the brunette's head, his fingers in her hair. He pushed the young woman's head down, until all Sheila could see of it, framed as it was by the white cctton of the man's shorts, was her hair. The girl gagged, and she squirmed. Although her voice was too muffled to be certain, the sounds she made had to be protests.

The man grimaced; he moaned, and he closed his eyes.

When he again opened them, he gave Sheila a smile.

She felt too embarrassed to meet his eyes.

"Your mouth feels exquisite, Judith," he said, looking down.

Ellsworth wrapped his meaty hands around the girl's head. His fingers disappeared in her hair. He moved her head up and down as if he was using some inanimate object with which to masturbate.

"Sheila," he said. He didn't interrupt the action of his hands.

"Y-Yes?" Sheila felt acutely embarrassed.

"That isn't your proper response."

"I'm sorry, Master."

"Much better. Open your blouse. You're not wearing a brassiere, are you?"

"No, Master."

"Good. Show me your tits."

Now I see why he handcuffed just my ankles. He wants me to use my hands--to undress.

Sheila was proud of her breasts. She knew that many men find large breasts appealing. Her embarrassment at watching the scene actually dissipated as she unbuttoned her blouse and opened it.

"Very nice," he said, staring. He licked his lips... "You're beautiful, Sheila. It will be a great pleasure fucking you."

There it is; he's going to screw me. Not thatI could do much to prevent it if I tried. He's so big! Attempting to defend myself it would be hopeless. I'll submit to whatever he does to me. I'll just get it over with.

Thank god I got that patch. But I still don't understand why those four men used me the way they did. They never had normal intercourse with me. Not once.

"Play with them," he said.

Now embarrassment returned. Her face hot, she put her hands to her breasts. She tweaked her nipples, pinched them. Flicked them with her fingers. They swelled and hardened.

"Push them together," he said.

She put her palms to their sides and squeezed them together.

"Mmm!" he exclaimed; he wet his lips again. It was evidently a habit he had. Eli never did that.

"What wonderful cleavage. I'll certainly have to tit-fuck you."

His fingers were still about Judith's head, moving it slowly up and down. He began to accelerate his motion. Suddenly, he stopped, and he emitted a moan. He looked down at the girl.

"I'm close, Judith," he said. "When I come, I want you to drink it..."

Judith abruptly raised her head. She said, "What? B-But Pres... I-I mean, Master! I don't do that. You know I don't!"

Ellsworth gripped the back of her head with one hand. He forced it back down, so far that the girl again gagged. With his free hand, he raised the whip. He struck twice, hard--first on one buttock, then on the other. The room resounded with two loud 'crack!'s.

With each blow, the brunette emitted a muffled cry, to Sheila an unintelligible 'Nnnf!' She jerked her hips from one side to the other, but she only succeeded in losing her balance. Ellsworth grasped her shoulders before she could fall.

"Perhaps not before, Judith," he responded coolly. "But, you will now."

"Sheila," he said, looking up; "Raise your skirt above your stockings. Show me your cunt."

Now Sheila's embarrassment returned. While holding her breasts out for this man to view wasn't the same as showing them off to Eli, it still stimulated her. With Eli, she knew that he would soon have his hands on them, and she anticipated his fingers gripping her nipples, sending thrills through her. And she knew they would be followed by his mouth. Even though this old man wasn't Eli, she still felt pleasure holding them out like this.

Showing her genitals was different. It didn't matter how much she examined herself with her hand mirror, she always thought that they were ugly! Even when Eli licked her and sucked her clit, she only wanted him to do it when it was dark. She hated it when he left the lights on. She was seldom able to come then--only if the circumstances really turned her on.

"Show me your cunt!" Ellsworth repeated.

Ellsworth lifted the whip from the chair arm. "If I have to repeat myself once more, I'll use this on you."

He added, "Just think about the position you're in, with those stocking legs of yours wide apart. I can't whip your buttocks; they're against the bed. Think about it. I'll have to whip you where it will sting much more than it would on your ass."

"I'm sorry, Master," Sheila said, contritely.

She released her breasts, and she lowered her hands to the hem of her skirt. She drew it up and then hesitated for a moment when it reached the tops of her stockings. She inhaled, gathered her nerve, exhaled. She pulled the hem up to her waist.

My legs are spread so far! God, my labia must be visible; they must be gaping apart!

The white-haired gentleman smiled. "In your photos your muff looked blonde. Sometimes colors in photographs don't accurately reproduce color. I'm pleased to see that yours did. Pull your labia apart. I don't suppose that your clitoris is visible, but pull up its hood anyway."

Blushing, Sheila did as he asked. Conscious of his eyes watching, she used the tips of her forefingers to spread her labia in front.

"Not many women have gold fuzz on their labia. Still, I like your pink inner ones even more. Pull up the hood."

This felt strange, opening herself down there while he watched. It gave her a thrill.

"Do you masturbate a lot?" he asked.

"I, uh, some." Blushing.

"Masturbate for me. Give yourself an orgasm."

Sheila felt awkward. "I-I don't know if I can... I mean, with you watching."

"Try anyway. When you're ready to come, spread your labia as you're doing now. I want to watch your clitoris. Understand?"

"A-All right."

Sheila spread her labia further, using her other fingers as well as her index ones. She stroked in an oval motion around the region of her hood, without touching it.

She was conscious of his eyes watching. They were fixed on her hands. As he watched, he moved Judith's head up and down, slowly raising it and then quickly thrusting it into his lap. Sheila heard the sounds of gagging, but soon moans as well, which she couldn't understand. In any case, the man paid no attention.

How can I masturbate?--I'm so dry! I should wet my fingers, but I can't. Not with him watching.

"Oh fuck I'm going to come!" the man exclaimed. He looked down, gripping Judith's head.

"Drink, you slut!"

Sheila, wide-eyed, saw him clamp his hands on the back of Judith's head. He rose out of his armchair, gripping it. As he pulled Judith's head--impaled as it was by his organ, with her lips at its base--her body rose with it. When he was on his feet, she was on her knees with her back vertical. Her buttocks sat on the backs of her pumps, turning them sideways and twisting her ankles into what had to be uncomfortable positions.

Ellsworth's eyes were closed. He held his abdomen thrust forward. Sheila could see virtually none of her face. His white cotton shorts covered most of it. His exposed testicles dangled under her chin.

His organ jerked.

Judith a muffled cry that Sheila couldn't interpret but sounded like, "Nng-nng!"

Judith emitted a loud moan, one that continued so long that Sheila began to wonder when it would end. The brunette occasionally interrupted it with an audible gulp, followed by its continuation.

My god! That sound she made must have lasted for a whole minute--or more! Why did she moan like that? It couldn't have been an orgasm! But, what was it?


After his orgasm, Ellsworth didn't release Judith. Instead, he sat back down in his armchair, drawing her head back down with him. He gripped it with one beefy hand, and with the other he motioned to Sheila.

"Your tits and cunt carried me away," he explained. "Keep masturbating. Be sure to warn me when you're about to come."

He glanced down at Judith. He raised his hand slightly, and Judith raised her head the same distance.

"Lick it clean," he said.

God, he's disgusting! How can he expect me to masturbate? I'm not a bit excited, seeing him degrade her like this. I'll never get aroused, I'm dry. But, even if I wet my fingers, it would be hopeless.

"Master?" Sheila asked. She hoped that she wouldn't anger him.

"What is it?" he replied, looking up. Now he no longer seemed the southern gentleman. His eyes seemed to bore through her.

"I can't do it, M-Master. I'll never come like this. I'm sorry--I-I just can't get aroused."

What will he do? I hope he doesn't use that whip. I could take it on my buttocks, but not on my front!

"We'll fix that," he said.

He looked down at the brunette again. "That was very pleasant, Judith," he said. "You surprised me; you really did."

He released her head and leaned back.

Judith attempted to sit up but lost her balance. Ellsworth quickly caught her by the shoulders and supported her.

Judith raised her head and looked at him. a "I told you I didn't want to--to do that," she said. "You'll have to use the whip to make me do that again!"

He laughed. "For a naked girl with her hands tied behind her, you're certainly defiant,, " he replied, in a surprisingly mild tone.

"I'll have a surprise in store for you. Soon, you'll be surprised to see what you'll be willing to do."

He stood up. Then, slipping his hands under Judith's armpits, he lifted her to her feet.

"Turn around," he told her.

He grasped her about the waist, and he turned her until she faced Sheila.

God I'm embarrassed! Still, Judith must be much more ashamed. How could he do that to her? Especially with me watching!

I wonder if I should keep holding my skirt up? I feel foolish standing and holding it like this. I sure don't want to anger him.

He seemed to have a sadistic streak in him. For whatever reason, he was determined to humiliate Judith. Sheila had no intention of getting in his bad graces.

"Judith," Ellsworth said; "Sheila is having difficulty becoming aroused. That's unfortunate. However, I have a remedy for that.

"Your mouth did very well servicing my penis."

His smile looked replete with hypocrisy. "Let's use it to service Sheila's cunt."

"Get down on your knees again, Judith. Sheila, please be so good as to hold your skirt up for her. Since she doesn't have the use of her hands, you may have to spread those fur- covered lips for her."

To Sheila, the brunette looked angry. Judith didn't kneel. She half-turned away from Sheila to look up at him.

"What you made me do was disgusting. Now you want me to act lesbian. I won't. You'll have to make me!"

"That's easily done," he said, shrugging.

The footstool was close to his feet. He grasped Judith by the waist with his two thick hands and bodily lay her with her belly over the stool. With her hands behind her, it was unnecessary to hold her down as he reached back to the chair arm to retrieve the whip.

Ellsworth brought the whip across Judith's buttocks, hard. The young woman emitted a loud "Ow!" and her feet rose off the carpet. She twisted on the ottoman, looking back at him but there was little she was capable of to dodge his blows, and he brought it across her buttocks again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.