Dr Donovan - Cover

Dr Donovan

by acguy

Copyright© 2024 by acguy

Erotica Sex Story: A visit to my sexy doctor takes a interesting turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Pegging   .

It was time for my yearly physical, so I sat, waiting and bored in my doctor’s waiting room. The room was empty except for myself and the nurse at her desk, so I felt safe when I pulled out my phone and started surfing some porn that had begun to pique my interest.

I was called into an exam room after about 20 minutes, and the nurse took my vitals before asking me to get undressed, put on the gown provided and lay down on the exam table.

A short time later I heard the doctor saying goodnight to the nurse as she opened the door to the exam room. As Dr. Donovan entered she gave me a smile and a hello. I always enjoyed seeing my doctor. In a word, she was a goddess. The short doctor’s coat couldn’t hide the fantastic body that lay underneath. Her toned legs always seemed to get a reaction from my cock, and this time was no different. Dr. Donovan seemed to be used to this kind of reaction and ignored the tent that my cock made under my gown.

“Good Afternoon, good to see you again. I was looking at your file, and it looks like we haven’t done a prostrate exam in quite a while, so could you please slide down the table and lift your legs so your heels rest in the stirrups.”

I wondered momentarily as I usually just turned on my side while getting my prostrate checked. Wanting to get this portion of the exam over with, I quickly did as asked. I was shocked as the doctor wrapped a velcro strap around each ankle, holding them firmly in the stirrup.

“Sorry about this, I was recently kicked during one of these exams, and I would rather not have a repeat of that.” Dr. Donovan said.

The doctor then put on some black latex exam gloves and put a big dollop of lube on a finger. I had no control over the throbbing of my cock now, as the image before me was straight out of my fantasies. Shiny black latex had always been a massive turn-on for me, and my recent viewing in the waiting room added to my excitement.

As Dr. Donovan prepared to give me the exam, she said, “I don’t imagine you were aware that we have recently installed security cameras in the waiting room? My nurse and I were watching when you were being naughty. How long have you had an interest in pegging?”

I suddenly gasped both from shock at hearing what she said and from the finger that slid slowly into my asshole.

As she lifted my gown, she saw my hard cock and commented, “It seems you are pretty excited here. Did I cause that?”

“Dr., I am so sorry, I can’t help myself. You are so beautiful. The doctor’s coat does nothing to hide what a fantastic body you have. When you put on the gloves, I could do nothing to stop it.” I managed to blurt out.

“Well then, maybe for your overall physical and emotional well-being, we should do something about this.” She said as her finger continued to probe my ass which in turn caused my cock to throb.

Dr Donovan then pulled her digit out as she moved to stand beside me. Slowly, she unfastened the buttons on her coat. My mouth went dry as I took it all in. Hidden beneath the coat was a tight black bustier, highlighting her small but enticing breasts. My eyes were quickly drawn downward as I saw the harness and strapon cock hanging between her stocking-clad legs.

“Are you ready for the full exam now?” my gorgeous Doctor said with a smile.

I couldn’t find my voice and could only nod as she moved back between my legs and reached for the lube. Once there, she leaned forward ever so slightly, and I felt a pressure at my back door. However, instead of pressing forward, Dr. Donovan reached for the lube bottle again. Taking hold of my stiff cock with one hand, she held the bottle over it and squeezed. Lube dripped down, slowly coating the head and dripping down the shaft. My gorgeous doctor slowly began to stroke me as her hips pressed forward.

I groaned loudly as the two sensations overwhelmed me. My eyes rolled back as I felt the dildo slip inside inch by inch. I made myself look and was turned on all over again as this amazing woman watched me intently as she began to fuck me. As her hand slid up my shaft, the strapon plunged in; as the hand slid down, she pulled her hips back. It was almost too much to handle, but I needed this to last; every moment at the mercy of Dr. Donovan was fulfilling a fantasy I had harboured for ages.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.