Sully - Cover

Sully

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 29: Epilogue

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29: Epilogue - A tale of two men's sexual exploits from the mid - 70's to the present.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

Well dear reader, this is the end. The story has to end somewhere. There are however, several loose ends which I shall try to remedy here and now.

First off, let's pick up where I left off. A business trip kept me from co-joining with Sully, Merry and Bernie for roughly two weeks. However, I did manage to pay several visits to Shelly, who couldn't get enough of my cock. I recall spewing a gigantic load on her face as I knelt over her recently enhanced chest.

It was on my third visit to Shelly I sensed something was wrong. I had come to expect the pungent odor of her heat to be in the air. I always thought that perhaps she masturbated while waiting for me to arrive, but never got her to admit it. She handed me a drink and asked me to sit down. I did and after the first sip of my drink she stunned me, telling me she hadn't had her period for a while.

I took a long swallow, finishing the drink before asking, "How long?"

"I'm three months gone," she said calmly. But," and she bit her lip, "I can tell you you're not the father."

My relief must have been obvious. She later confessed she had hoped that I would be the father, and when I said that it ought to have been that way, she brightened up and told me Sully had already told her he'd be working late again that night. We retired to the bedroom and fucked like rabbits for three hours.


Meanwhile Sully was balling Merry and Bernie almost daily. Turning them into what he considered to be perfect sluts. His sexual world was broadening too, for Merry was telling other girls about the great times to be had with us. The others were listening, but not totally convinced that fucking grown men was the way to grow up quickly. Realizing this, Sully was coaching Merry on ways to lure them to the secret room. Sure enough, Merry convinced a 15 year-old named Linda Zadanowitz to come visit with her and Bernie.

He and Bernie watched from the closet as the two girls watched a porno movie to accelerate Linda's seduction.

As soon as the 15-year-old began to squirm, Merry ran her hand under Linda's skirt. Linda didn't protest, but opened her thighs to accept Merry's questing fingers. When Linda was obviously hot and horny, Merry started a series of French kisses that ignited the unsuspecting girl far beyond anything she'd experienced before.

It didn't take long before they stripped one another and Linda found herself on top of Merry while Jack and Bernie watched, Jack with his fingers jammed up Bernie's cunt while she fondled his balls. He had forbidden her from getting him off, wanting to save himself for the youngster.

Linda confused everyone by initiating the cunnilingus, going down on Merry with obvious relish. After watching her lick and suck on Merry for ten minutes, Bernie left the closet and joined them, slipping behind Linda and licking her pussy as she devoured Merry.

Just as Merry came for the first time, Sully emerged from hiding. Linda, who had shown no surprise at Bernie's appearance, was shocked to see Sully's long cock looming in front of her face.

It was Sully's turn to be surprised when she opened her mouth and gave him a reasonably good blowjob. Of course, Sully put it to Bernie too, and by the time they've finished, he's taken Linda's cherry and balled Merry once after eating all three girls.

Two days later a worried Bernie confides in Merry, telling her she tested pregnant. The following day she accompanies Merry to the doctor where they learn Merry is more than two months gone. They confront Sully and tell him the news. He tells them point blank he can't be the father because he's sterile, and blames Farrell in order to buy himself some time. He was surprised when the girls don't want to have sex.

Bernie placed a call to me and told me the news. She was vastly relieved when I said that if I was responsible I'd be happy to do the right thing, neither of us thinking if I've also fathered Merry's child that I can't marry the two of them. I brought Shelly up to date, and when Sully walked in she was seething. After the ensuing argument and throwing lamps and pots at him, Sully stormed out and went home to his mother; and having planed his escape, begged her for some cash. With it he took off for parts unknown that night, leaving me to face the consequences.

Later that night I spoke with Shelly, who, having calmed down, helped me plot a strategy of my own to avoid jail time for statutory rape. I arranged a meeting with the girls and their parents. It wasn't a pleasant meeting, but I agreed if either girl is pregnant by me, I would marry her.

"What if both kids are yours?" Bernie's mother asked

I shook my head. "I really don't know what to say to that. "I have some doubts that I am the father in either case, but should it turn out I am, well I will do the right thing. But of course I can't marry both of them."

No one was satisfied, but they were mollified. The parents don't go to the authorities, preferring to avoid the scandal.

In any event, to my surprise, it turned out I have 'A' type blood and neither child did, and so I was vindicated and all eyes turned toward Sully who is not in the area.

Neither set of parents wanted to call attention to their daughter's promiscuity. So they let me off the hook and didn't press charges against me.

Merry went to stay with an aunt in Connecticut for the duration of her pregnancy and later put the child (a boy) up for adoption. She returned in time to graduate with her high school class; and after finishing 2 years of junior college married a telephone repairman. He drank a little too much for her and they divorced after two years. They had two children, both girls. She rushed blindly into another marriage that only lasted six weeks and managed to have it annulled. But her luck changed and at 26, she found Mr. Right, an auto mechanic in Boise, Idaho. He accepts her kids as his own and over the years they produced four more of their own. They are presently reside in Boise, have two grand-children and expect several more in the next few years.

Bernie's parents decided to raise the child as their own and did, with Bernie assuming her rightful role as mother after getting married at twenty. (She had a girl.) Bernie's marriage was a successful one, but she developed a tendency to drift into an occasional affair. This includes a one-nighter with me when we met in a bar down at the Jersey shore when Bernie was 23. She was still a great lay, full of energy and eager to try different things.


I moved in with Shelly and saw her through her pregnancy. And while Shelly was in her eighth month, I managed to get into the pants of Sully's 44 year-old mother, who wanting to be close to her grandchild had been spending a lot of time around us. In the following years I had to do some complicated screwing to satisfy both her and Shelly. Finally I ended it between us and she didn't complain, in fact, I think she was glad, telling me she'd become guilt ridden over our affair and the constant worry that it would put a barrier between her and her granddaughter.

Of course, I did tell Shelly about Megan and asked that she let me spend a week each year with Megan. She was very understanding about it, although surprised that I was carrying on with a nun.

Our little girl, Samantha (shown here nursing) is now a senior in college. Shelly, who never divorced Sully, died two years ago of lung cancer. Along with Sully's mother I'm Samantha's closest relative. Samantha has always called me daddy and I love her very much.

Oh, as for some of the other characters in the story: Sammy DiGenero never returned to our group. It seems that on coming home he caught a teenager in bed with his wife and shot them both. The wife survived and lives in Camden with her relatives who have vowed to kill him on his release. Sammy was convicted and is presently serving a twelve-year sentence for murder at a State prison in Rahway, New Jersey.

Nurse Mandy: Married a doctor and is now living in Westchester, N.Y. in what some might call a mansion on the Hudson. They have no children. I understand from a mutual friend Mandy often entertains gentlemen at her home while her husband is occupied with his office hours.

The Groupies: Mother Ann and daughter Millie have a vague history. I heard Ann married a truck driver then moved to the hills of Kentucky. Millie became a topless dancer and died at 28 from a heroin overdose.

Megan, the love of my life, you'll recall, was Sully's sister who became a nun. We continued our affair for twenty-two years, meeting every July at the shore. Megan is shown below in photos I took the summer of 1982.

It took considerable persuasion on my part to get her to pose. Her religious holdings caved in to my pleading that I needed something to look at during the long periods we were separated. In her habit she looked nothing like these pictures. This is the Megan I held close each summer for all those years. I don't know that I have ever fully recovered from her early death.

As I mentioned earlier, Megan passed on from breast cancer Only a year after Shelly died. I thank God for bringing me Velvet, Erin and Mickie.

Next would be Maureen, Maureen Connally, the sexy bridesmaid I met at Sully's wedding who later gave me gonorrhea. Well she remarried two years after divorcing her first husband. She is pictured on the left, taking it in the ass on the night of her second wedding. The best man was hiding in a closet. She didn't know about it until Shelly and I saw the picture on the Internet and Shelly called her to tell her. Maureen forgave him, but paid a special visit to us to thank us personally for calling it to her attention. She told us she liked it and had blown the best man to get more of them. That being the case, I asked if I could take more pictures during her visit with us.

She couldn't have been more obliging.

The first of the series finds Maureen after having several drinks, warming Shelly's pussy for me.

The next shot was taken the following day. Everyone was sober and very much aware of the camera. They went into their sexual games not caring about the consequences. And so when Maureen dared Shelly to stick her fist into her cunt, Shelly donned a glove and attempted it. The picture below shows four of Shelly's fingers entering Maureen. She got her thumb in, but it was too painful for Maureen and was removed before I could take a picture. This was followed by Shelly trying it for the first time and to everyone's amazement, she succeeded. Then Shelly went down on Maureen. Prior to this I had not thought Shelly was bi-sexual. Maureen giggled and told me they used to go at it non-stop before she married Sully. They put on a remarkable show for me until realizing that I was as aroused as they were and ready to cum just from watching them.

They told me to drop the camera and fuck them.

Maureen decided she wanted me to do her ass first, and after I took the picture on the right, persuaded Shelly to let me do her. Shelly just giggled and told us to go at it.

So... who's next?

Kimberly Clarke: The first of Sully's little teen sluts. She'd moved to Germany with her father shortly after Sully copped her cherry. But Kim remembered jack, sending him some nude pictures of herself that her new boyfriend took. I happened to find them in Sully's apartment one day, hidden in the back of a desk drawer. It's a rather different point of view. At least I think so. Notice the nice red bush, and the prettiest cone-shaped tits I've seen in quite a while. She was developing nicely.

Then there was Lisa Lovette and Margie Ryan, the nymphet's Sully and I didn't get pregnant.

I did run into Lisa about two years later. She had just graduated high school and was working in a mid-town Manhattan office. We had a couple drinks and went to a motel. That's where this picture was taken as I reamed out Lisa's ass. God, she loved to be fucked back there. Never saw her again, though. She must have met someone in the big city and stayed there. I never saw Margie again, but met her ex-husband at a party one night. He was taken with the low-neckline Shelly was wearing and when I asked her to take a bow in front of him he got so horny he had to show me several pictures he'd taken of Margie in their office at home. I got him drunk and stole them from him.

They show Margie sitting in her chair rubbing her pussy, but what he told me was that as he took the pictures he was jerking off and between shots, Margie would give him a good sucking. Just hearing that brought back the memories. Margie was perhaps the best cocksucker I've ever had the good fortune to meet. Anyway, shortly after that party, he was transferred to the Cleveland office and that's the last I have on Margie. The pictures can be found on the next page. So there you have Margie. Something else ain't she?

One last aspect of that night was that Shelly and I got so hot looking at Margie's pictures that when we got home that we had a fuckathon starting at the front door, moving to the kitchen table, scrambling on the carpet, sixty-nining on the bed and finally in the shower. But she was insatiable and when I fell asleep she called an old girlfriend over. I woke up when Shelly got up to answer the door chimes. But feigned sleep when I heard them come into the bedroom and Shelly said, "Come here. Give me a little kiss."

Shelly took the woman's head, and lightly kissed her on the lips, then backed off. They kissed again and Shelly's arms went around the woman. Both of them were breathing harder as they went into a long frenching session. Suddenly Shelly broke away and the other woman's knees betrayed her and she sagged to the floor. Shelly helped her to her feet.

"Now, Carol, you're here to help me. Lean back, that's it, use the door for support." Carol leaned back, her feet sort of sideways on the floor; her shoulders back against the door.

"Touch me," Shelly said in a demanding tone. I felt my cock start to rise, but made no overt moves to alert either one that I was awake.

Carol's hand reached out and fondled Shelly's right breast.

"Do you like my breasts," Shelly asked.

"Mmmm, they seem bigger though."

"I had them enlarged."

"Ohhh, but still, they're very nice."

I knew you'd like them."

Carol spotted my form lying in the bed. Her hand left Shelly's tit and went to her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.