Sully - Cover

Sully

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A tale of two men's sexual exploits from the mid - 70's to the present.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

The next day I sauntered into Sully's ice cream parlor and was shocked to see both Merry and Bernie sitting at the counter watching Jack's ass as he bent to pull a gallon of vanilla ice cream from the freezer.

"Hey, girls," I said in greeting. "What's up?"

Bernie tittered at this. Merry was more to the point.

"You, I hope."

Both of them broke up at that. Jack dropped the gallon of ice cream into the bin, wiped his hands on his apron and greeted me.

"Long time no see," he smiled offering his hand.

Shaking his hand, I replied, "It's a long story, but the condensed version is that I met somebody, she pawned her sister off on me and I let her hoping that it would help me get to her."

Merry stared into my eyes. I averted mine.

"Did it?" she asked, without any sign of rancor.

"Err, no. No it didn't. In fact I wound up hurting the kid sister."

"You hit her?" Bernie blurted out.

"No. No. Nothing like that," and wondered why I was stumbling through this question and answer session like a high school freshman. "More like... we... "

"Screwed like rabbits and she fell in love and you left her without saying goodbye." Sully offered, knowingly saving my ass from further embarrassment.

"That's a fair summation," I grinned weakly.

"So, how're you guys getting on?"

Merry jumped to answer that one. "We've been getting it on... on beds, floors, chairs, tables... hey, you name it." Then she began giggling. Bernie joined her, while Sully gave me this big shit-eating grin.

So there it was all spelled out for me. They had accepted what he'd done, apparently, with little or no recrimination. Perhaps the good sex accounted for it, I didn't know, but knew that eventually Jack would tell me all about it.

Bernie nudged me with her elbow. "Wanna party with us later?"

"Of course I would. I'd be delighted."

"Ewe!" She shrieked, "That's wonderful!"

I watched her tits jump up as she sank down and then drop down as she went up. It was quite a sight.

Thirty minutes later, Sully closed up and we moved to the secret room. I wasted no time, grabbing Bernie by the waist just after entering the room and turned her to me for a kiss.

Her lips were juicy and oh, so sweet. Bernie's fingers caressed the back of my neck, and she kissed me back fiercely. Her teeth nipped at my tongue as I squeezed her breast gently with my left hand, while the right slid down the front of her sweater and under her pleated skirt.

Bernie broke off the kiss and gasped for breath. "Ohhhh, James," she moaned, "Touch me anywhere, touch me everywhere... just don't stop."

"You can count on that, sweetness," I said, and moving my hand under her skirt, I covered the wetness that was enveloping her panties. Bernie's eyes closed and she clung to me, alternately kissing and biting my neck. My mouth followed my hand under her skirt and soon my lips were planting light kisses all around her lower lips. She moaned and grabbed the back of my neck, urging me forward.

I couldn't help but laugh; this was the girl I thought I'd never see again, begging me to eat her pussy.

I took a firm grip on her ass and she responded by humping my face. I sucked the juice through her panties until her cunt was almost visible through the material. Then tiring of the game, I pulled her panties down to her knees and licked her flesh for the first time.

"Ahhhh!"

After hearing her groan I thrust both my tongue and a finger between Bernie's juicy-wet folds causing her to squeal with pleasure.

"Do me! Do me!" She cried. Her breath was coming in short, rapid gasps now, so to hasten her climax I circled a finger around her asshole.

"YES! OH, GOD, YES!"

The finger rammed in to the third knuckle and she began moving as if it were my cock up her ass. Bernie was as hot as I'd ever seen her. Her breath was coming in short, rapid gasps as I eased my finger out and looked at it. It was about as clean as one might expect given where it had been. I knew Bernie had taken care to clean herself there and that meant she wanted a cock up her ass. 'Okay I would oblige her, ' I thought.

"Put... it in..." She pleaded.

"My finger?"

"No... Your thing!"

"My what?"

"Cock! Give me some cock! Stick it in... please!"

I pulled out from under her skirt and found Merry and Sully standing next to us.

"Gimme some gel, Sully," I said, my tone deep and husky.

He strode over to a cabinet and tossed me a jar of Vaseline. Twisting off the lid I dipped my fingers into the jar and came away with enough gel to lubricate a Mack Truck. I hiked Bernie's skirt up over her ass and greased her up. Then I covered my dick.

"This shouldn't hurt too much," I crooned in her ear. I had her face down on the bed with her well-greased ass riding high.

"I don't care if it hurts. I want it and I want it now!" She clamored her fingers frantically plunging into her cunt even as she spat the words out. I nudged my bloated cock against the little brown ridges and twisting a little to the left, worked my cockhead into her ass about an inch, before she grunted in pain.

I saw movement and focused on it. Sully was tugging Merry to the other side of the bed. He had a full-blown hardon and I knew what to expect from him. Merry was going to blow him while he watched me take Bernie's ass.

"Does it hurt?"

"I don't care if you rip me open, fuck me!" She screamed, impatient to be reamed.

I pushed again and gained another inch. Bernie was gasping and breathing heavily. Her mouth hung open. I re-lubed my dick and viciously drove it into her again. She grunted, fighting off the pain, her head was thrown back as far as it could possible go and her arm and leg muscles tensed, awaiting the next assault. I didn't keep her waiting, easing back an inch or so and pile driving my prick back into her anal canal. I pulled out and chose a different angle. This gained me another inch or so and a satisfied grunt from Bernie.

"Better..." she gasped.

"Like it bitch?"

Her head turned and her dark hair whipped back and forth.

"I love it motherfucker!" She spat at me and I smacked her ass hard with my right hand.

"Jesus! I've been dreaming about this!" She cried out in perverse delight. "More! Do it again!"

I heard Sully snicker, then looked over at them, Merry had a grin a mile wide as she held his dick in her hand just prior to returning it to her insatiable mouth.

"Pain," he said. "She likes it." And he placed his hand on the back of Merry's neck and guided his prick so that it the entire right side of her cheek bulged out grotesquely.

I continued working my cock into her ass, taking my time, for I realized that even as hot as Bernie was I could do damage if I rushed.

Bernie moaned and spoke softly for the first time.

"Christ Almighty!" she whisper hoarsely, "I'm on fire. I... I can feel it in my belly. I can feel it in my toes. I can feel it in my nipples."

She was writhing and twisting her ass as if to clutch even more cock into her. I urged my cock deeper and soon found my belly touching her jiggling cheeks. I was in - all the way. I stopped there for a second or two, then backed off a bit before driving it back into her.

"Unnnnhh!" She grunted. "That's it! That's it!"

"I'm in all the way, Bernie."

"Good! Now fuck me hard, I wanna come when you do."

Without responding, I pulled way back and plunged through her vibrating sphincter, burying my cock completely in one thrust. It was exquisite as far as I was concerned. I repeated the process, slowly and deliberately, and rammed into her again and she buried her face in the sheets and began sobbing. I had no idea if it was in joy or pain and didn't care anymore.

My balls slammed against her drooling cunt and my hands clawed up and down her flanks, leaving bright red marks in their wake. I managed to hold off for maybe two or three minutes before I came hard, filling her ass with my load.

Bernie was coming too. And I was grateful for that. Afterward, we lay there for five minutes still connected, gulping in clean fresh air. Bernie has a marvelous ass. Every few minutes, some internal muscle or nerve would twitch and my cock would spasm in response.

Finally, Bernie spoke. "That was like, so wonderful," she sighed. "I wish I could do something that would make you feel that good."

"I'm sure we'll think of something," I whispered, and we both giggled.

"Okay guys, how 'bout a little room here?" Sully asked. He wasn't usually this genial, and I wondered just what he was up to. It didn't take long to find out.

Both Bernie and I scramble off the bed and stood at its foot, my arm around her waist, her hand resting on my ass.

Sully still had an erection bobbing up and down, so Merry hadn't gotten him to come. But she seemed pretty happy about things and knelt on the bed, her perky tits jutting out begging for a good sucking.

"Okay, Merry, time for the fun and games we talked about."

"Great," she giggled, "I'm yours baby."

"Good, stay right there," and he produced a cloth and used it to blindfold her. She giggled all the while he tied it around her head.

"Can you see anything?"

"Nope, not a thing."

Okay. Now Bernie, you and James just watch for the time being. I've been reading about this stuff and I won't really hurt her, but don't interfere and don't say anything to break the mood, understand?"

We both nodded assent.

Without another word, Sully reached out and grabbed Merry by the back of her head and

pulled her toward him, pressing his prick into her face. Slowly and sensually, he rubbed it against her chin. Merry laughed and he promptly smacked her face hard with his rigid member. Her expression changed. I could tell she was becoming fearful of what would come next.

But Jack merely tapped her cheeks with his cock then moved it up toward her forehead. I started to smile at the image he projected, his testicles dangled over her mouth, and after they brushed her lips, Merry stuck her tongue out and began to lick and then suck on them.

Sully let her do this while he gently spanked her forehead with his boner.

"Mmmmm," Merry hummed, obviously enjoying her role. Then Sully eased his balls from her mouth and rubbed his shaft against her full, moistened lips.

"Lick it," he said, and she did, giggling with pleasure, for she was a girl who loved to give head.

My hand crept up to Bernie's left breast and squeezed it. She goosed me in turn and we kissed, swapping spits for a while, losing track of what was going on in front of us.

Suddenly, we were jarred out of our reverie by Sully demanding loudly that Merry suck his cock.

We both watched as Sully rammed his tool between Merry's full, red-lipsticked lips. She took half his length in without gagging. But then Sully began humping her face in earnest.

Merry seemed happy to accept this treatment, even though she gagged now and then. In fact, I recall that she grabbed him by the cheeks of his ass and pulled him closer, as if to encourage his roughness.

"Do you like sucking my cock, Merry?"

"Uh Huhh" She moaned, her mouth full of him.

"I can't understand you," he said, "Tell me out loud."

She slipped his dick from her mouth and quickly purred, "Hmmm... I love sucking cock." Then she gave the very tip a fast lick, before slipping his cock back into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" She moaned, as he rammed his cock further down her throat. She sucked him fiercely each time he pushed it in, and I believe she was even fluttering her tongue around him whenever possible as he pulled back. Sully slowed down and held Merry's head still, while continuing a slight fucking rhythm.

"Now listen," he gasped. "I'm gonna come soon. Here's what I want you to do..."

"Mmmmmm!" Merry mumbled.

"I'm gonna come in your mouth, and you're gonna swallow every drop, and love it! Got that?"

"Mmmmm-hmmm!" Merry promptly agreed, obviously enjoying what she was doing.

"Then I'm gonna pull out and blow my load over your face."

"Yeth, Swully," she lisped.

Sully began to fuck her face brutally, as if he were fucking her cunt instead of her face.

I could see Merry grimace from the savagery of his thrusting, but she was game.

"Coming!" Sully shouted and yanked himself from Merry's gaping yaw.

"Ughhh!" he groaned, and the first jets of jizm rocketed into Merry's waiting mouth and down her throat. He jerked his cock several times and the second wave burst forth. This, as promised, splattered on her face and chin, as she gallantly tried to swallow what was in her mouth.

I couldn't believe how much sperm he had stored in those testes of his. Again and again thick ropes leapt from his prick, smashing across her nose and then draping a long line over Merry's blindfolded eyes.

Finally, grunting with satisfaction, his legs seemed to give out and he leaned against the bed for support.

"Christ that was something else!" He said, sounding pleased with himself.

"Farrell, gimme something to tie her hands with." He growled, looking down at his limp cock.

I rummaged through his chest of drawers and found a necktie and some short pieces of clothesline. Picking them up, I brought them to him. Sully grabbed Merry's left hand and, using the necktie, tied her wrist securely to the bedpost. Merry just lay there, using her right hand to scoop portions of his semen from her face and licking it from her fingers. Jack let her finish before grasping that hand and tying it to the other post.

I glanced at Bernie and she looked back at me, her face told me that she was unprepared for this 'game' Sully was playing. But at the same time, it was certain that Merry knew, or at least thought she knew what he was up to.

Sully finished tying her feet to the lower bedposts and Merry was spread-eagled in front of us, writhing sinuously, testing her bonds.

"Show time," Sully laughed, and Merry smiled, then arched her back as he raked a thumbnail across the sole of her left foot. Gradually, she returned to her original position. He waited for her to relax a bit, then holding the same foot, he very slowly began licking its sole.

Merry began to shake. I found that I was pinching Bernie's nipple and that she hadn't noticed, so intent was she in watching what Sully was doing to her friend. Sully stopped and turned to look back at us. Merry moaned at the loss of his attentions.

Using a hand signal, Jack informed us that he was going to move on to another part of her anatomy. Bernie's hand sought and found my rigid cock and squeezed it. I squeezed her nipple harder and she moaned softly, obviously enjoying the mild pain I was inflicting on her.

I was puzzled. 'What the hell had Jack discovered about these two?'

When my attention returned to Jack he was nibbling along the back of Merry's right knee as she jerked her pelvis and moaned in pleasure. He gave us a lecherous grin and buried his face between her cunt and asshole. Merry squealed and huffed, jerking at her bonds. Her wrists twisted and contorted as if she were fastened much more tightly than she really was. Bernie and I watched, mesmerized as he carefully separating the cheeks of her ass with his thumbs, and swabbed his tongue from her gleaming cunt to her rhythmically twitching anus.

"G-g-god!" Merry stammered, as Sully nipped the silky flesh in the dark depths of her cleft and then lapped again at her pussy. Merry was vibrating like a drumhead.

"She's gonna come awful hard," Bernie whispered to me. Then her fingers found my balls and she began playing with them, scratching with her long fingernails, gently squeezing them and all the while my cock grew harder.

Sully was still playing, teasing merry by easing his middle finger into her frothing cunt and stirring it about causing poor Merry to writhe all the more.

"Want me to stop?" He asked, temporarily coming to a halt in his work.

"Jesus, no!" She quickly responded.

"Do you mind that it's taking so long to get off?"

"YES! NO!" She panted. "I... I want to come awful bad... but this is..."

"Wonderful?" He offered.

"Yeah... it is."

"So you're gonna love what comes next," he said and leered at Bernie and I.

Using the same middle finger, he pushed slowly but inextricably through her sphincter, until his palm was flat against the underside of her ass and three joints of his finger were being clenched firmly by the muscles of her rectum.

The cords in her neck stood out from the terrific strain she was under, and because of the blindfold she didn't see Sully pick up a ping-pong paddle with his free hand. Turning her so that he had free access to her ass he promptly delivered four solid smacks to her buttocks. Merry screamed at the onslaught and tried unsuccessfully to escape the punishment.

Bernie on the other hand appeared to have grown extremely excited in observing what was happening to her friend. Sully continued striking her with the paddle for roughly five minutes. Merry kept screaming throughout.

Merry's relief was obvious when Sully flipped the paddle aside and gently kissed each of her red-welted cheeks in turn. He was reaching under the bed even as he resumed eating her pussy again.

Bernie was now on her knees licking and sucking the knob of my cock, all the while her eyes fixed on the couple on the bed in front of her.

Merry was on the edge of a tumultuous climax by this time, writhing under Sully's mouth, gasping for air, as strands of her blonde hair stuck to her tear-stained face. Sully found what he was looking for under the bed. It was a rather large dildo, which he rubbed around her cunt evidently to wet it sufficiently for proper use and then he thrust it into her cunt.

"Argh!" Merry grunted in evident discomfort. While Sully had fingered her, he hadn't bothered to stretch her cuntal walls to any degree. But instead of manipulating the dildo as I had expected him to do, he left it wobbling in her snatch and reached back under the bed and came out with what I took to be a butt-plug. I say this because I had never seen one before.

We hadn't heard her really scream until that moment when he jammed the plug up her ass. Distracted for a second by some movement next to me, I looked down and found Bernie was frenziedly masturbating. She had four fingers jammed inside her cunt while her thumb strummed her buoyant clitoris.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Merry cried out, regaining her senses, but still rigid from the forced entries.

"Filling you up," Jack answered as he positioned the butt-plug to his satisfaction, then readjusted the dildo so that it was firmly imbedded about six inches in her cunt. When he turned the dildo on, I realized it wasn't a dildo but a vibrator and found myself entranced by Merry's reaction.

Only when Sully addressed me did I snap out of it.

"Farrell, hold the vibrator in her will ya?"

I took a step forward and grasped it in my right hand. Merry looked as if she was going to have a convulsion from the manner in which her body was shaking.

"They tell me the vibrator serves as a direct conduit to her ass, so that end is getting the benefit of the vibrator at the same time."

I was experiencing difficulty in keeping the vibrator in place with Merry's straining at her bonds so strongly. Meanwhile Sully was tapping his cock at her mouth which she opened greedily accepting his cock. So, if you can picture it, Merry was blowing Jack while I was feeding a dildo/vibrator into her cunt while the butt-plug filled her rectum.


She was moaning constantly even as she sucked on his prick, and I decided to add a little something to this depraved game. So I began toying with her clit. This immediately brought a frenzied response from Merry, who arched her back and with renewed strength managed to loosen her left hand from the bedpost. But all she did with the hand was to grab my neck and caress it as she finally began to come.

As soon as Merry began her orgasm, Sully tore the blindfold off. She had a wild-eyed look to her just then, glancing this way and that as if to discover who was doing what to her. Still she continued to come. Even as she snorted for air that wouldn't or couldn't reach her tortured lungs, Sully pulled out of her mouth and leapt off the bed and upon Bernie, shoving her roughly to the floor and straddled her chest. I clambered off the bed as well and positioned myself between Bernie's legs, but didn't touch her. I waited for Sully to begin whatever stunt he had in mind.

"Farrell, get the vibrator and butt plug. Bernie needs a taste."

Scrambling to my feet I approached Merry and gently removed the butt plug from her ass. It made a soft popping sound as it emerged. I handed it to Jack and watched as he inserted it into Bernie's already open asshole.

She grunted slightly at the intrusion, but offered no resistance. Returning to Merry I withdrew the humming vibrator from her oozing cunt and she moaned at the loss, but made no other objection. I knew she was still in the throes of her orgasm and kissed her left breast as a gesture of affection. Then I gave the vibrator to Sully.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.