Sully - Cover

Sully

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A tale of two men's sexual exploits from the mid - 70's to the present.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

The following day my dick was groaning for pussy and I called Dottie around ten in the morning.

She was delighted to hear from me and went crazy when I asked if she wanted me to come over.

"Yes! Of course! Here, I'll give you directions... "

After assuring her I knew the way and that I'd be there in thirty minutes, I inquired if she'd told her sister about what wee did.

"Yes and no."

"Which means... ?"

"Oh, I said we had a great time and that you were a perfect gentleman and that we might go out again."

"Ahhh, none of the details, eh?"

"Oh, James, I couldn't. She's my sister for God's sake."

"Okay, okay. I thought girls shared their secrets, you know?"

"Maybe with a girlfriend, but not with a sister."

"Whatever... I'm on my way. Oh?"

"What is it?"

"Are you sore?"

Dottie giggled. "A little." The with a rush, blurted, "But not so's you couldn't do me again!"

Now I was laughing. "We'll do it again. Right after I get there. See you real soon, baby."


It was more like thirty-five minutes later that I arrived. I stopped and bought some rubbers. No sense in producing a baby if I wasn't serious about the girl.

Dottie had her tongue in my mouth a second after opening the door. I thrust my leg between hers and rubbed against her pussy. Her pussy rubbed right back. We stumbled over to the sofa and fell upon on another. My hand was under her dress and searching for her wet cunt even as our tongues danced excitedly in our mouths.

"Ohhh, James!" She gasped as my finger unerringly found her erect clitoris and pressed it.

"Do you like me doing this?"

"Yes! It makes me feel... I don't... oh, keep doing it, please don't stop."

She spread her unsteady legs wider apart and tried to pull my hand tighter against her, wet cunt.

"Want me to kiss you there too?"

"Oh, God... Yes!"

I knelt between Dottie's heavy thighs and bent close to her cushioned, wet cunt. Dottie's body tensed when she felt my breath on her sensitive folds. Deliberately my fingers traced along the creases where her full thighs joined her hips and then, as she gasped wordlessly, I spread her open.

"Huhh!" Dottie yelped as my tongue licked her tender slit and then, probably in guilty embarrassment at her lewd response, Dottie bit her hand to stifle her cries.

I thrummed my tongue on the tip of her clit. She gasped and arched her hips up almost smothering me with moist, pulpy softness of her fat cunt.

"Mmmmmm..." Dottie moaned as she surrendered herself to the delightful sensation of being eaten out. Soon she was squirming and writhing on the sofa. I halted the cunnilingus for a moment to undress and free my buoyant cock, and in a lust filled voice I told her it was time to fuck again.

Dottie splayed her legs and accepted my cock.

"Baby," I whispered, "you are so tight!"

"Feels so good!" She panted, moving her hips in time with my slow thrusting.

"Does it hurt, my darling?"

"No... no. Well, maybe... just a little."

"Shall I stop?"

No! Don't! Fuck me! Fuck me good James!"

I slammed into then and she responded with a loud, "Ugh!"

"Did that hurt?"

"No..." I slammed into her again. "Ugh!"

"Doesn't hurt, come on ride me. Make me cum like yesterday."

Just then the phone rang. Neither of us wanted it to ring, but we tried to ignore it.

The message began. It was Melva calling to tease Dottie about our date last night.

"Dottie? If you're there, pick up."

"Guess not, huh? Anyway has he called yet?"

"Bet you're hangin' around biting your nails and thinking about him."

There was a pause and then, "You never told me how big he was Dot. Was he tiny, say four inches or so? Or was he average, maybe five or six inches?" Melva giggled. "Could he have been gigantic, say eight or nine inches? My God, I'm getting hot taking about it. And you've had it, or should I say him. Think I'm a bit jealous, Dottie. Call me at work after you get this. I wanna hear about... him again." And with a last titter of laughter, Melva hung up.

"That's so embarrassing," Dottie groaned.

"No, no." I said to reassure her. Melva is the one who'll be embarrassed when she learns I've heard that call."

"You wouldn't tell her you did, would you?" And she wriggled her ass to keep me in her.

"Not if you don't want me to. I respect you too much to embarrass you."

"Oh, you're so sweet, James. Can we, like do it some more?"

"Sure thing, Dottie." And I plunged into her wet, silky sheath and began fucking earnestly.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh! Know something... ugh!"

"What baby?"

"Don't hurt any, not at all. You kinda fit... real tight, but it doesn't hurt."

"That's good."

"I feel full, that's it. I feel full of you." And her pudgy legs wrapped themselves partially around my hips.

Twisting my hips as I plunged into her I discovered I was deeper than ever and grinned at my success.

"I can see it!" She exclaimed.

"What do you see?" I asked, curious to hear her version.

"Seems like your veins are rubbing my insides. It feels awful nice."

"What else?"

"Seems like you're turning my... pussy... inside out every time you back out."

'An apt description, ' I thought.

Then she seemed to lose control of her senses and began bucking wildly, "Come on! Give it to me!" She shouted. "Give it to me! Make me cum! Oh, God, please make me cum!"

Her juices had saturated the sofa, and we were both sweating like pigs, but I tried to match her efforts and ground my meat into her snatch.

"Yes... Yes! Harder! Please! Oh, God, Please! Harder!

I plowed into her salivating cunt and roughed up her swaying tits and felt myself ready to erupt.

"Ahhh! Dottie! Dottie!" I roared as I spewed my load into her spasming cunt as she jerked and writhed beneath me, timing her release with mine.

"God, that was good!" I gasped.

"Are we finished?" She panted, obviously I hadn't managed to bring her off as well as previously.

"Give me a minute or two to recover and we'll do it again sweetheart," I croaked, ands wondered at her seemingly boundless energy. Already her vaginal muscles were milking me and I was responding, growing harder and harder.

We kissed and all through the kiss she continued working on my cock, urging it back to action.

Soon I felt it throbbing with newfound energy; and my hips were pushing and thrusting my thickened prick into Dottie's extremities. She was coming from the very beginning.

"Huh! Huh! Ahhhhh! Harder! Yes! Yes! Ohhh, coming! Yes! I'm coming!"

"Come for me baby!" I urged.

"Huh, huh!" Her groin heaved up, crashing into mine.

"I'm gonna stick it up your ass next!"

"Ohhh!"

"Like that," I yelled. "Would ya like that?"

"Yes! Anything..." She was gasping for air, "Anything you want... I'll... do."

My movements slowed, but I was still plowing into her as deeply as was possible. I'd already come and each time my prick knifed into her the sucking, squishy sound of our commingled juice could be heard, loud and clear.

"Ohhhh, James! Ohhhhh, James!"

"Now!" I called to her, "Now!"

"Wha?"

"Turn over! Stick your ass up in the air. Gonna fuck it."

"Anything... for... you... James!"

She twisted her body around with so difficulty and presented her ass to me. I stuck two fingers into her gapping cunt and lubricated them. My cock had plenty of juice on it already. Taking care not to inflict any pain, I inserted a finger into her ass. She moaned at the first intrusion, but was strangely silent when the second finger found its way into her rectum. Once I was satisfied Dottie was lubed up sufficiently for an effective penetration; I eased them out with a soft pop. Then I aimed my dick at her partially opened asshole.

"Like yesterday, sweetie, this may hurt a little at first."

"Will it feel good after?"

"Oh, yes. With an ass like yours it's going to be tough to decide which side you want my cock in."

Dottie raised her rump a little higher and said, "Okay, then. Go to it."

"All right, now, try to relax."

Dottie turned her head and looked at me over her shoulder as I was caressing her huge round globes. I urged her legs wider apart. Then, moving closer pushed the head of my dick against her bulging cunt. After wetting my knob I pushed into her snug ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.