Sully - Cover

Sully

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A tale of two men's sexual exploits from the mid - 70's to the present.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

"He's really a son-of-a-bitch! Velvet swore her tone full of contempt.

"Oh, I don't know," Erin countered, and I thought the two would square off and I'd have a brawl on my hands. But Velvet calmed down enough to ask, "What do you mean? He pissed on them and they were just kids!"

"I know! I know! What I mean is... Sully was introducing them to sexual fun and games..."

"Still," I objected, taking Velvet's side, "the timing wasn't right. It was too fucking early in the fun and games department for that kind of stuff."

"Okay, okay," Erin said, pouting, and making me wonder just what, or how far she'd go in the 'games department.'

"So, James, what happened anyway?"

"Right. Well as I said, I took the girls home after making sure they were cleaned up and then I got to thinking about Sully's actions. The more I thought about him, the more pissed off I got."

"See!" Velvet jumped in, "You did get pissed. You knew it was wrong!"

I nodded. "I can't argue the point. Water sports can be fun, but the participants should know what's coming their way."

"And," Velvet added, "they should be in agreement."

"I don't buy that." Erin said. "The element of surprise kind of adds to the overall excitement of water sports."

"Whatever." Velvet said walking away to make herself a drink. At the bar, she turned and asked, "So James, what happened after that?"

Back then, I was working in lower Manhattan, on Broadway, two doors down from the Woolworth building. I used the Hoboken Ferry to commute from Jersey City. If I remember correctly, it was a Thursday, at any rate, it was a beautiful fall afternoon, and I was on the ferry heading to Hoboken when she first appeared, standing on the bow. She was a dazzling brunette; her long hair flowing behind her as she stood there buffeted by the wind. Later it would occur to me that it was an act, carefully staged, to entrap someone - and that someone was... me.

I approached her full of confidence, and gave her my Ipana smile. She remained aloof and ignored me. I turned away and pretended to become engross with the seagulls flying along beside the ferry. Out of the corner of my eye I saw another guy make his move. She rebuffed him too. I decided to forget her and surprisingly I did. So as I approached my car in the parking lot I was bewildered when I heard a very feminine voice speak to me.

"Hi. I'm sorry to bother you, but my ride didn't show. Could you give me a lift to Journal Square?"

Pivoting around on my heel I saw it was the brunette. "You're the one from the ferry," I blathered.

"Well of course," she laughed. "Where else would I have come from?" And she smiled and I was lost in her charms. My eyes roamed over her tits. She was slim, but they were out of proportion on her frame. Probably 36 C. Just a guess on my part, but whatever they were, they were impressive. As I took in the rest of her body, I discovered she had the legs of a dancer, which as it turned out, she was.

I held the car door for her and she gave me a nice view of her upper thigh as she slide into the passenger seat. We were halfway to Journal Square before she spoke.

"Do you dance?"

"I manage, but I'm not very good at it."

"What do you do best?"

"I'd have to say the foxtrot."

"Can you Mambo?"

"No way."

"How 'bout the Cha Cha, or the Miranga?"

"Not even the Lindy. I just hold the girl close and hope for the best."

The car was suddenly filled with peals of delightful laughter.

"You're funny," she said. "But you're honest about it and I like that." Her hand was on my thigh and my heart was going a thousand miles an hour.

I was thinking, 'Where can I take her if she wants to fuck?"

"Oh, my name is Melva," and she offered her hand.

"James, James Farrell," I countered accepting her hand, but keeping my eyes on the road. It was clear and I stole a glimpse of her. She was still fantastic - and the most beautiful woman I'd ever laid eyes on. Forcing my eyes back on the road, I realized we were approaching our destination.

"The square's coming up. Where can I drop you off?"

"Lowe's theatre would be fine."

Time was running out. I mentally kicked myself for waiting so long before opening my yap. But there was still hope.

"I'd like to see you again Melva. Are you busy this evening, or tomorrow night?"

"Oh, that's so sweet of you to ask, but I'm working... I'm a dance instructor at Arthur Murray's. That's how most of my evening pass, giving lessons." She batted her eyelashes twice. "Would you be interested in a lesson or two?"

For some reason I didn't bite.

"I'd much rather take you to dinner."

She laughed joyfully. "Well..."

"You name the day and the time."

"Maybe..."

"Maybe?"

"Only if I can bring a friend."

"A friend?"

"Yes, a female friend."

"Yeah, sure. Bring your friend."

"All right then. How does Sunday afternoon sound?"

"Great! It's good. Where shall I pick the two of you up?'

She looked around. "Right here at, say one?"

"That's fine. One it is. Have a great day Melva."

Melva blew me a kiss and turned and walked away into the crowd. My eyes followed her until a car in back of me honked angrily and I pulled away from the curb. I tried to catch a last glimpse of her, but she was gone.

I went home and watched television. Had anyone asked me what I watched I couldn't have told them. I kept running a mental image of Melva in my mind. I masturbated three times before falling asleep.

Friday was almost as bad. I joined in with the guys from a local bar for a softball game. Usually I rip the ball pretty well, but today I barely made contact. The outfielders knew me and were playing deep, so I managed to get four hits, all singles, without concentrating on the game itself.

Saturday I had a strong desire to look up Sully, but didn't. I thought about calling Shelly, but didn't. How could I make love to her when I was so attracted to Melva? I watched a doubleheader on TV and went to the movies, yeah, the Lowe's in Journal Square, hoping to run into Melva.

Sunday finally came around and I was wearing my best suit. A dark blue serge, with a white shirt and mostly blue tie. After shining my shoes for the second time that morning, I left my apartment ad headed toward Journal Square. I had to drive aimlessly for almost an hour before parking in front of the theatre. Melva came striding briskly toward me. Her friend was a step or two behind her and I was so lost in Melva's beauty that I failed to look at her companion.

"Hi, James. This is Dottie, my sister."

"Hi," I said never taking my eyes off Melva.

"Hello, James, I'm pleased to meet you."

Tearing my eyes from Melva's gorgeous face, I looked at her friend, her sister, Melva had said. She was fat. There's no other way to say it. I must have gawked, for Melva had to ask if I would open the car door for them. I leaped from the car and ran around to open the door. To my sorrow, Melva got in the back and steered Dottie into the front alongside me.

Dinner proved only slightly better. At least I had Melva sitting next to me. Of course, Dottie was wedged next to me as well. We made polite conversation until just before dessert. I saw Dottie get a nudge from Melva and she excused herself to go to the ladies room. Melva didn't join her and I found that strange as women generally go in pairs. But since it left the two of us together I didn't mind.

"Here's the deal," Melva said straightforwardly.

"I know you want to get into my pants."

"What?"

"You heard me. It's a fact. Now before you get your hopes up, you're going to do me a giant favor."

"What?" I thought I was beginning to sound like a parrot.

"Take Dottie to bed. She's a virgin and needs a man. You seem to be a good one. If you treat Dottie right and don't hurt her, or her feelings, you have a chance of bedding me too."

"I've never heard..."

"Shut up! We don't have long. Now we'll finish here and you will ask Dottie out this evening. She's available. Don't let her make some excuse to get out of it. Court her. Treat her like you would if it were me with you on the date. You don't need to spend a lot on her. Dottie will be happy just to be out with you. Go slow on the romance. You're going to screw her but make it nice and let her go before she falls for you. Got it?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Here she comes. Now I'll leave for the restroom, but I won't be back. Thanks for the meal and be good to Dottie."

"But..."

And she left me with Dottie. I really wanted to bang Melva and so I went along with her crazy scheme. I really didn't take long. Dottie was awed by the fact that I'd asked her out.

We went to the movies and while she was eating popcorn I fondled her breast. She went rigid, but didn't protest.

Later in my car we were parked in a secluded spot on West Side Avenue and we began necking in the backseat. I must have spent the first thirty minutes teaching her how to kiss. It seemed Dottie had never even considered using her tongue when kissing and it took that long for her to dismiss the idea that it was wrong and repugnant to exchange spits with her partner.

She did not object to my fondling her tits. In fact she liked it and said so as she twirled her long, black hair around her fingers. I maneuvered her bra off and discovered Dottie had average sized breasts, but huge nipples. She was panting as I nibbled on them, just laying there, waiting for me to handle things as it were.

As I explored her body I noted that although she had a wide, soft belly, large thighs and a voluptuous ass, taken as a whole she wasn't what I would call fat. Chubby yes, but fat, no.

I found I was spending a lot of time talking to her. Soothing her and preparing her for what came next. Still, although pliant, Dottie was inexperienced in sex.

For example, when my hand moved across the convex bulge of her stomach to the lush thatch of curly hair covering the lower portion of her abdomen her legs were trembling with both fear and desire. She was putty in my hands. Perhaps I shouldn't have moved as quickly as I did, but then her sister Melva had insisted that if I were to fuck her I had to fuck Dottie.

My greedy fingers quickly located the creases where her fleshy thighs joined her hips and before Dottie understood what was happening I was spreading her pussy open.

"AAAHHHH!" She roared out in a spontaneous reaction when my tongue first licked her tender cunt and then, in guilty embarrassment at her lewd response, she bit her hand to stifle her cries.

"Isn't it delicious?" I whispered.

Dottie moaned and trembled.

"I need you to tell me, does it feel good?"

Dottie's belly churned from the intensity of the stimulation and she whimpered breathlessly,

"Yes... I... like it. I... love it... How?"

My tongue flickered across her cuntal folds and I paused to suck on into my mouth for a moment. Instantly, Dottie's legs opened wider and her heavy hips rocked awkwardly as she pushed against my mouth that was making her feel so aroused.

I raised my dripping wet face from the softness of her genitals for a moment. Her large, soft breasts jiggled as she lay there, quivering, as I cupped one of her pendulous tits and milked it. She whimpered, "What do you want me to do, James?"

"Try to relax. I'm going to go down on you until you come..."

"Come? I'm going to come?"

"Yeah, you're gonna come."

"Oh, my God! I never... "

"You've never come before?" I asked incredulous.

"You've never used your fingers or a carrot, or something down here?"

Dottie gasped, "No!"

"Are you afraid of continuing? If you are, I'll stop, you can put your clothes back on and I'll take you home. Now I mean it. I'll do that. I don't want to force you into anything you don't want to do."

"I... "

"Take your time, there's no rush."

"Thank you... I... I don't want to go home."

"Do you want to continue?"

"I... Yes, yes I do. Don't think me stupid, I mean... I'm so fat... no one has ever..."

"Hey, you're not fat! You're chubby, but in a nice way. I like the way you are. I mean... haven't I proven that already?"

"Oh, God, yes!"

"Let's try something else for a while. Have you ever seen a penis?" I used penis to avoid shocking her any further.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.