Sully - Cover

Sully

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A tale of two men's sexual exploits from the mid - 70's to the present.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

"Jesus Christ! That was some story," Velvet said, awed by Erin's tale of the Lasky brothers.

"Did they wind up in prison?" I asked.

"I honestly don't know," Erin replied. They were on track for it, and I don't know how they could have avoided getting into dope and theft when it was all over our neighborhood. But I stayed away from them... well, actually I didn't, at least not right away. But... hey, I told you about the first time." Erin looked at me and said, "Let's hear from Velvet now."

"Okay, but let's get out of here. The manager is looking daggers at us. Someone must have heard me and got pissed."

"Yeah," I said with a big grin, "he's a relative of the Lasky's."

We were still laughing as we got into my car and headed back to Velvet's apartment.

A little latter, with everyone holding a stronger drink, Velvet began her story.

"All right then, Erin you've told me about what you did, so I'll tell you about me. This is strange isn't it? I mean we've known each other for years and yet we've never discussed this. You sure you wanna hear about it?"

"You know we do," Erin purred, and don't leave anything out either."

"You remember my brother, Vern?"

"I've heard you mention him and you showed me his picture. Nice looking guy, what about him?"

"Well, I didn't know if you'd ever met him, but anyway, he had this friend in high school named Drew. They were both seniors when we were in eighth grade and they were co-captains of the football team. Drew was this big hunk of a guy that all us girls creamed over. God, I thought he was the hottest guy I ever saw. Of course he had a girl friend also a senior and a cheerleader. You know the perfect overly pretty, homecoming queen- type. Vern would bring him over to the house and sometimes they'd have parties, but I was never invited because I was to young. Vern would yell at me to get out if he ever saw me around when his friends were over."

"One night Vern and Drew were going to a party. Mom and dad were on some business trip and we were the only ones home, so I said I wanted to go, too. Vern told me no, but Drew said it'd be OK and talked my brother into letting me go with 'em. I think Drew kind of liked me because of the way he looked at me whenever he came over to our house and I was around. You know, that look guys give you when they're kinda checking you out?"

After a couple of hours things got pretty mellow and most of the kids started pairing off and, you know, doing it. My brother went off somewhere with this one girl he met at the party, some freshmen slut, and left me and Drew alone. Drew's girlfriend had to work or something and couldn't go to the party, and I think he was kinda bummed watchin' the other guys, you know, doing things with girls and he couldn't. It got real boring real fast, so he wanted to leave and seeing how my brother was, you know, kinda busy, he asked me if I wanted a ride home.

Did I ever want a ride with him... God; I couldn't have planned it any better. We drove back to my house just talking and stuff, and I sat kinda close to him. When we got there, he shut the car off and we both just sat there for a couple minutes just being quiet and listening to the radio. I know what I wanted him to do, and I think he wanted to do it, too. Finally, I felt him move closer and put his arm across the seat in back of me. When he started to turn toward me, I reached up and put my hand on the side of his face and we kissed.

He was kind of surprised when my tongue found its way into his mouth. Maybe he thought that junior high girls didn't know how to kiss. If so, he sure found out how wrong he was. Listen to me, it wasn't long before his hand was on my tit and he just left it there waiting to see what I'd do. Actually, I didn't know what to do, so I didn't do anything. Drew did though.

I wasn't very big yet, but my nipples have always been real sensitive and it sure felt good as he squeezed my titties. The boys have been feeling my boobs since the sixth grade, so it wasn't any big deal for me. But, I kinda got the feeling that Drew thought he was, you know, 'teaching me some things'. You know how boys are: they think girls don't want to do sex things, or don't know anything, especially girls in junior high. I think the way I was swirling my tongue around in his mouth was gettin' him real hot and, when I didn't stop him from feelin' my tits, he started unbuttoning my shirt. As I said, I wasn't very big and it was easy for him just to push my bra up and play with my bare boobs once he got my shirt open. God, it felt so good and I was so wet; it felt like I wet my pants.

I think he just about shit when I put my hand in his lap and felt around for his cock.

"You didn't!" Erin shrieked.

"Yes I did. I was feeling sort of randy and pretty daring and then when he froze I got really, really brave and gave him another squeeze. That did it. He started rubbing and pinching my nipples real hard and I rubbed my hand over his dick not quite believing the fact that it was growing larger and larger under my hand. What a great moment that was."

"Jesus! Suddenly his hand went between my legs and for the first time in my life a strange hand was rubbing my pussy. I spread my legs so he could really get at me, God, I was eager for it"

"I just out and out asked him if he wanted to fuck me."

Both Erin and I chimed in, "Jesus, you didn't?" I said.

"What'd he do?" Erin asked.

"He shit a brick, is what he did. I mean, I was just this little kid, his buddy's sister for Christ's sake. And I was acting like the queen of sluts. So, he just sat there with his hand between my legs and finally said, "You mean it? Here, in the car?'

It was my first indication that guy's aren't all they claim to be upstairs. I let go of his cock and looked him in the eyes and said, "What's wrong, haven't you ever fucked a girl in a car before?"

"Sure I have, plenty of them," he stammered.

"Got any rubbers?" I asked pointedly. He gave me a strange look. "Hey, I didn't want to get knocked up first time I'm doing it, you know?"

I had to smile when he showed it to me, like it was a badge of honor or something. So I unzipped his fly and took his cock out and studied it for a minute.

"Want me to put it on?" I asked.

"Jesus Christ! You'd do that?"

"Someone's going to do it or you're not getting laid."

"I... I never met any one like you Velvet. How old are you?"

"I'm old enough to get you off big boy. Or do you want me to go in the house and leave you like this?"

"No, no," he sputtered again. "It's just that... I mean, what do I say to your brother?"

"Are you stupid or something? You tell him nothing, not a word. What happens here is between us, and don't go bragging about how you screwed me to the guys. Imagine what Vern would do if he found out you took little old me home and banged my brains in?"

"So... you ain't a virgin?"

"I am damn too a virgin, but I'm on the verge right now, that is if you're ready."

Drew slid out of his pants and I lost my drawers, tossing them up onto the front seat. (By this time we were in the back seat).

"Ready as I'll ever be," he said waving his rod under my nose. I had this strong urge to kiss it, but didn't because I wanted him to put it in and bust my cherry. I never even thought about the pain, or possibility of pain. Probably because I was studying the manner in which Drew was putting on the condom. Slowly rolling it down his shaft, sort of like the way I rolled my stockings on before I got to use pantyhose.

I was almost naked, but not quite. My shirt was hanging open and my bra was rolled up under my armpits, but I didn't care. Once the rubber was in place I crawled over him and kind of sat over his lap, grabbed his cock and pulled it up so I could put it inside me. Drew just lay there and let me do everything. It was as if he still couldn't believe that this little junior high school girl had taken off her pants and asked him to fuck her. Anyway, when I felt his cock start to slip inside me, I just sat down like I was sitting down on a chair; except, no chair ever felt like this to me. His cock went in easy at first, but then I felt some resistance. It really didn't hurt; it was just like I needed to be stretched out. And God, he was stretching me out!

It was a little uncomfortable at first. But, as I sank lower and lower onto him, it got easier and felt a lot better. When he was most of the way inside me, I started moving up and down, letting his cock slid in and out of me.

"Erin, you should've seen his face! Listen to me! It was my face that must have been a sight to behold! I couldn't believe how great this was. I mean, Drew had done it before, so even if he looked as if he was going to explode, so what? God, all I wanted to do was fuck and fuck and fuck... all night.

"After a minute of pumping it in and out of me, he reached up and started playing with my titties again, rubbing his palms over my stiff little nipples as I grunted and humped up and down over him."

"Anyway I just realized that drew wasn't half bad, 'cause he didn't cum right away, but managed to hold off for quite a while there." "I can't tell ya how good it felt... but then we've all gotten laid since, so..."

We fucked in the car for a while and just I as I started feeling my orgasm start to happen, Drew yells out loud, wraps his arms around me, and pulls me down and holds me on his lap. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me and I figured he was coming. Afterward, we cleaned ourselves up and got dressed. Drew didn't say much; I don't know if he was embarrassed, or what. Maybe he felt guilty about fucking a girl besides his girlfriend, or maybe he felt bad about fucking his best friend's little sister. I don't know. But, before I got out of the car, I leaned over and kissed him and told him he was great, and how I'd like to be with him again.

""So, you started dating him?" Erin asked.

"Hell, no. Did you think a big senior jock is gonna be seen with some little eighth grader? I mean, he's got this popular, beautiful, blond cheerleader that he's fucking and they're, like, the big couple at school. Nah, we never went out..."

Erin and I knew there was more to this and as we waited a broad smile slowly spread across her Velvet's face.

"Well..." she said excitedly, "he did start calling me. Maybe once a week and we'd get together without anyone knowing. I'd tell my parents I was going to the library, or somewhere and Drew would pick me up in his car. We'd drive to some secluded place out in the country and we'd have some great sex. After the first couple of times, when I knew he'd keep seeing me, I went to the free clinic and got on the pill. That way, I didn't have to worry about anything. Some times, I'd call him up when I had a baby-sitting job and he'd come over after I put the kids to bed and we'd do it. We almost got caught once, when the parents came home early while we were fucking on the living room floor. Drew grabbed his clothes and got out the back door and I took mine into the bathroom, pretending I was going to the toilet. I got dressed and came out like nothing happened."

Velvet gave a little laugh. "God, they never knew what we were doing."

Velvet started giggling. "After the first couple of times, I started to relax and really get into it, I started to have orgasms every time. That's what really hooked me on sex. I learned how to suck a cock and make Drew cum like that and a couple of times he even went down on me. I really liked that, but he only did me like that a couple of times, and I think he was sort of drunk at the time. But, God, it felt as good as fucking, just different."

In a wistful tone, Velvet said, "For the longest time I'd wish I'd find a guy who'd do me like that all the time."

We all laughed at that and then she kissed me and said, "And now I've got you Farrell!"

And not wanting to leave Erin out she leaned over me and kissed Erin on the mouth too.

"Umm, and you too Erin, you sweet, sweet thing." Then a mischievous grim crossed her face, "So... you guys wanna hear about my first girl?"

"You bet we do!" I said.

"I thought I was you're first love." Erin said, feigning a hurt expression.

"I thought so. Like so many girls I know, it happened at camp. My roommate was this girl named Suzan. She was fourteen and it was her fourth year at camp. Me, I was thirteen and kind of scared because I wasn't used to being away from home."

"Suzan and I shared a room. It wasn't much - just a bunk bed, a couple of dressers, and a place to hang clothes." "Like I said, it was my first time away from home and I was kind of scared about the whole thing. Suzan took care of me and showed me around and stuff. After the first couple of days, things were cool."

"One night, there was this big rain storm with lots of thunder and lightning. God, I was scared. Suzan heard me cry and told me to come down to her bunk and so I did. I crawled into bed with her and I lay next to her and we cuddled together. After a while I noticed her leg was pressed up against my... between my legs and it wasn't long before her hand was rubbing over my butt. It felt real nice and it wasn't long before I got sorta horny and I snuggled against her. I was only wearing a T-shirt and her hand just kept rubbing back and forth over my ass. It was comforting in a way and it was making me hotter than hell at the same time. I wondered if I should say something, but decided to let nature take its course."

"After a couple more booms of thunder that were scaring me more than the lightning flashes, I felt her slip her hand under the waistband of my panties and rub her hand over my bare ass. Oh, I liked that and wanted more!"

Her leg was pressed against my pussy and I sort of shifted my body tighter against it, signaling her that I was open to further action on her part. She was no dummy and almost immediately began to rub those fingers over my pussy. My reaction was the same as with Drew, I spread my legs apart to make it easier for her and the finger fucking began.

There we were, me rubbing my crotch against her leg as her fingers stirred my juices to a boiling point."

"I must've been making some noise because she whispered in my ear to be quiet or someone would hear. I shut my mouth, but a minute or so later she stopped fingering me.

I managed to blurt out something stupid like, "What's wrong?" Only to be hushed into silence again."

"Lift your butt up," she whispered softly. I did and she removed my underpants. I wasn't so dumb that I didn't know what she was going to do and I wanted her to do it. So, she pulled my panties off, held my ankles, and turned me so I was lying across the bed with my head up against the wall and my legs hanging out over the side. Then, she picked up my legs and put them on her shoulders and slid up close to the side of the bed. I was holding my breath as I waited for her to start and when she did... Oh, God, it felt so good! "

Right away she just started licking up and down. I didn't want her to stop. She even started using' her finger on me; you know, finger-fucking me as she used her mouth. She really knew what she was doing because she made me cum almost right away. Of course I did her, too. Well, she took off her panties and told me it was my turn.

We changed places, with her sitting' on the edge of the bed and me kneeling on the floor. She kept telling me what to do, and how to do stuff, though it was sometimes hard to understand what she was saying because she kept moaning, but I took to it right off and loved it, I loved it all; the taste, the smell, the excitement, everything."

She came quickly enough and surprised me by pushing me away. Anyway, we did it every night until she got her period. Then she did me along with lots and lots of kissing.

When mine came we did the same thing. I couldn't believe it when summer camp came to an end. We wrote one another for months after that, gushy letters swearing undying love for each other. But the following summer she wasn't at the camp. I never heard from her again. She didn't answer my letters and eventually I got my mail returned to me. But I found new friends and developed lasting relationships afterward. And of course in high school I met you, Erin."

"Right, and the rest is history."

"Hey Farrell, we've left you out of this for a while now," Velvet said, just where did you leave off?"

"Hmmm, where did I end?"

Erin pitched in, "Wasn't Sully telling Merry about some kind of plan to get even with Bernie?"

"Yeah! That's right. So... he was telling Merry he'd figured out a way to fix Bernie's ass for good by duping her in much the same manner as she had Merry. He had Merry's undivided attention. Jesus, revenge is sweet!"

"Right I recall it now," Erin said and crossed her legs.

"Sully called me and we wired a booth. I was in the secret room, hiding in the closet with a video camera and the tape recorder. Of course once the girls were in the secret room the tape recorder could be shut..."

"Enough already!" Velvet shouted, "Get to the sex!"

"Okay! Okay!"

"Well Farrell," Sully said gleefully, "Merry agreed with everything, even made some suggestions that were better than mine."

"The basic idea being that you'd wind up fucking both of them before the night was over, right?" I asked, knowing the answer.

Sully gave me his Nicholson leer and nodded. "Right!"

He was gracious enough to lay the plan out for me. The first stage involved listening to both of them talking about Merry losing her virginity. Sully had majored in engineering and with a little help from me, we managed to wire the third booth in from the door. The idea was that I would be listening to the tape recorder in the secret room while Sully busied himself at the soda counter with customers. Evidently, Merry was willing and eager to set her friend up. The second stage, Sully told me, even Merry didn't know all of this, had Merry taking Bernie to the secret room to show her where everything had happened.

Then Sully would drop by, make out with Merry in front of Bernie, hopefully turning Bernie on just as she had done to Merry while I taped the performance with the camera. Sully would, if everything worked out, bang Bernie, cop her cherry and then make it with Merry and I'd pop out of the closet and screw Bernie.

That was Sully's plan. I figured I'd have an even money shot at getting into Merry too, but maybe Sully would nix that idea. Then again, maybe he wouldn't.

Well the next afternoon came around and there I was sitting comfortably in the secret room listening to various drones of conversations in the other booths. Merry and Bernie showed up and sat down in the wired booth. I lit up a Lucky, adjusted my balls and listened.

"Why are you taking so long to fill me in?" A petulant teenage voice whined. That had to be Bernie. She had a rich, velvety tone despite the whining. I liked it from the start.

"Be patient, you'll see."

"How was he?" Bernie's voice betrayed her excitement at this change in attitude by her friend.

Using a conspiratory voice, Merry said, "Bernie, I was in heaven for hours and hours." Her voice was dripping honey. My dick stirred right away. I was already hoping I'd get to fuck Merry. In a lower, huskier key Merry continued, "You know, Bernie... you did it. I mean, after that shit you pulled on me."

"I'm so sorry about that. I got carried away... " her voice was slurred for a few seconds and I didn't catch what came next until, "Well you know I was coming like crazy and not in my own mind." Bernie's voice was soft and contrite.

"It's all right. I was pissed and that's putting it mildly," Merry sounded exactly right for the role she was playing. Sincerity dripped from her voice. I would have believed her myself and I knew what the deal was. "Remember what you were saying when you were trying to convince me to let that prick stick it up my rear-end?"

In a sincere voice Bernie said, "Honestly, I don't."

"Well this was as good as you promised," Merry hummed.

"Jeez... that's wonderful. Did it hurt?"

"No, but I'm getting ahead of myself." There was a rustling sound, as if they were shifting around, getting more comfortable or perhaps closer together.

"That's good. We don't want anyone to hear this do we?" Merry asked pointedly.

"Oh, God no!"

"Bernie, I honestly thought that son-of-a-bitch was going to suck me to death before coming up for air!"

Bernie gasped in surprise. "You mean you actually got him to eat you?"

"Bernie for Christ's sake, keep it down! You want the whole world in on this?"

"Sorry, sorry, sorry. Oh, wow, and I thought all guys wanted to do was fuck."

"Well he did that too... eventually," and she giggled lewdly.

"Who is he?"

"Look over there."

"Not that kid with the banana split?"

"No, silly. The one behind the counter, the owner."

"He's... he's a man!" Bernie was in awe.

"For sure, Bernie, for sure." And I heard that lewd giggle again. I had my dick out now, just to ease the cramp it was getting in my pants. I'd force myself to hold off until later. The reward would be so much nicer.

"He's gorgeous, Merry. Did... did you suck him?"

"You're dammed curious aren't you? Are you planning on telling everyone about this?"

"No! No, of course not. It just that... well I never thought you'd do it after..."

"Okay. Yes I did suck him. After he went down on me I'd have done anything in the world for him.

But I didn't do it the first time. I mean, I wanted to, but he wouldn't let me."

"Go on!"

"Seriously! He made me go home."

"I can't believe it!" Bernie gasped. "It's unbelievable!"

"Think about how I felt. I got home, ran to my room and played with myself the rest of the night. I've never been so horny."

"Jeez!"

"Bernie, are you touching yourself?"

"I... I..."

"Well stop it! Come with me. I'll show you where we did it and if you have to you can masturbate there."

"I... I... "

"Oh, shut up and come on."

The next thing I knew the door to the secret room opened and the two girls came in.

"Wow!" Bernie said impressed. "A bed! You've got a bed!"

"Got all the comforts and then some," Merry giggled. "Want a beer?"

"Sure!"

I watched as Merry sauntered over to the fridge and helped herself to two Buds. I had to wonder if she was putting a little extra into the wiggle of her ass for my benefit. Or had that bastard Sullivan not told her I was hiding in the closet?

"Here you are, Bernie. Cheers."

"Cheers." They clinked bottles. "Wow! This is something else!"

"So... questions?" Merry asked plopping down on the side of the bed.

"You... you were going to tell me about sucking him off. Did he have a big one?"

Merry laughed. "Yes he has a big one. Big and hard!"

"Did you cum?"

"Did I? I seemed like I did nothing but cum. When he touched me, when he kissed me, when he put it inside me..." All this was stated in a matter-of-fact, but dreamy voice. Merry never gave me a glance. I realized Sully hadn't told her a thing about me. All she knew was their voices were being taped.

Merry's eyes closed as though she was reliving the moment. "Sully is such an expert at making love. My eyes focused on Bernie who had her skirt around her waist and although wearing pantyhose, was unabashedly touching herself. She had quite a bush on her that Bernie.

"Take your clothes off, why don't you?" Merry said sarcastically. "You can jill off to your heart's delight then."

That embarrassed Bernie and she removed her hand. I could still see her snatch, or at least the bush, because her legs remained apart.

"Anyway the first thing he did yesterday was tell me to strip."

"Mmmmm," Bernie sighed. And she began to wriggle out of her pantyhose. "These are so cumbersome at times," she mumbled under her breath, but both Merry and I heard her clearly.

Merry mouth curled up in a suggestive smile. "Then he set me on fire."

"My god, no!"

"Not really you idiot!" Merry giggled. "His hands... the touch of his hands set my body aflame."

"Ohhh," Bernie's fingers lightly roamed over her mons.

"Then he kissed my pussy. Did I tell you I shaved for him?"

"You did?"

"Oh, yeah. Left a little strip but otherwise it's baby skin all around."

"Can I see?"

I couldn't see, but Bernie could and her eyebrows arched at the sight.

Maybe I should try that," she said obviously impressed with the result of Merry's shaven vagina.

"It's easy to do, just get a mirror and prop it up in front of you and trim away."

"So he went down on you..."

"Shit yeah! It was wonderful. I actually saw rockets exploding when I came."

"No!"

"Yes!

Sully picked that moment to open the door and walk in.

"Hi Merry," he said and stopped. "And this is?"

Merry didn't answer, but leapt off the bed, ran to him and jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist.

He kissed her and I watched as Merry ground her pussy into his groin.

Sully awkwardly walked the both of them to the bed and fell on Merry. The kiss continued. His hand found her pussy and a questing finger slipped inside. Jack broke off the kiss and a strand of saliva formed a bridge between the two mouths.

"You're nice and wet for me," he said and kissed her again. His finger was busily stirring her cunt juices as Merry's ass writhed upon the sheets.

"Gonna come for me?" He asked.

"Yeah! Yeah! Pretty soon!"

"Come for me. Come for me right NOW!" He commanded.

And she did, furiously humping his fingers and causing a "smack, smack, sucking sound to fill the room.

I glanced at Bernie. Her fingers were also moving at a rapid pace and I wondered if Sully was going to bring both of them off simultaneously.

He almost managed it. Bernie came too, but after Merry. But then, I thought, 'Merry'd had a head start.'

Sully slowly inserted his finger into his mouth and sucked it.

Bernie's eyes widened at the erotic sight.

"Who is this?" Sully asked, offering his finger to Merry.

"Sully this is Bernie a good friend of mine. My best friend." Having made the intro, she accepted his extended finger and licked it. I noted Merry had a long tongue and squeezed my hardon.

Bernie scrambled to shield her exposed pussy from view.

"Don't bother," Sully said and threw her his Nicholson grin. "Bernie, huh? Any friend of Merry's is a friend of mine. But what brings you here, if I may ask?"

"I... I didn't know you were..."

Merry intervened. "I was telling her how I lost my virginity and thought it... I thought that showing her where it happened would..."

"This is 'our' secret place Merry," he said seriously, "You promised not to tell anyone."

"She didn't mean..." Bernie began, but Jack cut her off.

"Excuse me, but I'm talking to Merry, not you. This is my place and I chose who I want to come in here. I don't recall inviting you Bernie, best friend or not."

I couldn't believe how cool Sully was acting. He even had Merry confused.

"Say, are you the one who tried to get Merry to take it up the ass rather than let your boyfriend do you?"

"It... it wasn't like that." Bernie stammered.

"How was it then?"

"I... I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Hemorrhoids. I've got hemorrhoids."

"So why not spread your legs for him, you think so much of him you want your friend to schlep him?"

"I... wanted, I mean I want to... save my virginity."

"For what?"

"My wedding night."

"You got to be shitting me. Do you hear this drivel Merry?"

"She really thinks it's a big deal," Sully, Merry appeared to be serious in defending Bernie.

"And... and I was telling her how you almost split me in two with your monster cock..."

"Don't you girls ever talk about anything BUT sex?"

Merry was quick to reply, "Sure! Normally we just diss people, you know? But after what happened between you and me... I... I have to talk about it. It's the greatest thing ever happened to me and... Bernie is my best friend. I was telling her how I could hardly walk after doing it with you and how I didn't care how sore I was I wanted you to do me again and again and again."

Bernie's head was nodding in support of Merry's explanation.

There was a sneer in his voice. "Really?" He slowly unbuttoned his fly and shook his dick out.

"Check this out Bernie."

Both girls were staring at his cock.

"Go on touch it, Bernie."

"No thanks... I better not."

"Merry, want a taste?"

Merry was silent. Both their eyes were riveted on his cock.

"Well... do you or don't you?"

"Ummm yeah, you know I do," and she dropped to her knees in front of him and took him in her mouth while Bernie stood there her mouth agape. After sucking languidly on the bulbous knob for a while, Merry asked, "Do you want her to go?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.