Sully - Cover

Sully

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 19: Back at Velvet's place...

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19: Back at Velvet's place... - A tale of two men's sexual exploits from the mid - 70's to the present.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

"That Sully!" Velvet sighed.

He's unbelievable!" Erin said, standing in front of us holding her robe closed.

"What a schemer!" Velvet added, while showing a lengthy thigh to my searching eye. "And poor Shelly, she's the one I feel sorry for."

"That's Sully for you. Always with a secondary plan." I said and smiled.

Erin bit first. "What's the smile for?"

"It so happens that I have a plan of my own."

Erin looked puzzled.

"Let me guess," said Velvet, "it involves sex doesn't it?"

"Bingo!" I smiled even more.

Erin grinned and opened her robe, exposing her breasts, her wonderful breasts.

"Velvet," I said, "lets nibble on those perky tits of Erin's shall we?"

"James, you have such a dirty mind," Velvet grinned lewdly and licked her lips, "which one do you want?"

And we fell upon Erin as she stood there, much to her delight, sucking her strawberry tips as if they were the sweetest of candies. Within a minute or so, Velvet knelt in front of her and lapped away contentedly at her cunt as Erin writhed and moaned. I remained with her breasts alternating from one to the other and loving it. Sensing that she was going to come, I raised my head and kissed her on the mouth. As she started to come I whispered that I wanted to fuck her in the ass.

Erin managed to grunt out a reply as the orgasm hit. "Yeah! Fuck my ass! I want you to fuck me up there, hard and fast!" And she bent forward taking a firm grip on the coffee table next to her, spreading her ass cheeks for me. Velvet was on her knees still eating her out and Erin was climaxing from Velvet's expertise as I moved into position and lined my stiff dick up with her puckered hole. Erin shuddered through the orgasm and I pressed my dick into her, sliding in ever so slowly.

"Oh yeah!" Her body quivered. "That's it! Hump me there James!"

Velvet left Erin's snatch and began to kiss her and fondle her tits as I wormed my way into her rectum. She was totally relaxed making penetration easy. And she was oh, so tight! I grabbed her hair, causing her to cry out from the sudden pain and found that I had bottomed out in her.

"Feels so fuckin' good, now give me a royal fucking James!"

Her ass felt hotter than her cunt had and of course much tighter, but I've said that already.

"Stop!" Erin cried out and somewhat alarmed, I did. "Just keep it in there..."

I did as she requested. "Now push it all the way in and stop." I did. And Erin began to finger herself, masturbating at a furious pace.

"Velvet, get down there and suck her clit some. She's really gonna explode this time." I said, holding my dick steady as Velvet slithered down Erin's stiffened form and began to tease her opening. A sexual musk permeated the room and I was unable to remain still. Ever so slowly my cock began to slosh in and out of her ass. I felt the tingle began that precedes my orgasms and buried myself to the hilt and tried to relax. Erin shuddered and moaned. Evidently Velvet's sucking on her clit was causing her to come again. I bent forward and planted a series of kisses on her neck and shoulders. The shudders turned to mild convulsions; she was now jerking me off with her sphincter muscles.

Partly to distract myself from coming to soon I began to caress her tits. Rolling and pinching and pulling those gorgeous nipples of hers while listening to the slurping sound Velvet's cunt sucking mouth was providing, almost mimicking the wet sluicing noises of my cock as it drove in and out once again.

Straightening my body, I found my hands fondling Erin's ass cheeks. Erin moaned probably more from Velvet's actions than mine I thought and pushed her cheeks tight together creating additional pressure on my dick. It felt good, very good. Then inspired, I spread her cheeks apart and started to pull out.

"Oh! No!" Erin hollered. "Back! Put it back! Don't pull out now!"

I pulled her ass to me and drove deeply up her rectal channel.

"AHHHH! YESSS!"

Then I pushed her away again, drawing groans of disappointment from her.

"What the fuck are you doing to her James?" Velvet asked.

"I'm fucking her ass. Slowly, you know -- the old in and out. She happens to want me to stay still, buried in her, but I can't. So this is a sort of compromise."

I continued and Erin's protestations turned to grunts of approval.

"Ugh! Yeah baby!

Then I slapped her ass hard.

"Splat!"

A surprised gasp escaped her mouth and she shuddered and her sphincter closed down tightly around my dick. I was in hump heaven!

"Smack! Smack! Splat!"

"Ohhhhh! Yeah, spank me Daddy!"

"So I'm your Daddy now eh?"

"You're so fuckin' good at this! I love it! I can't stop commin' "

I checked Velvet out. She was masturbating while sitting on the floor directly below Erin's cunt.

Then I renewed my concentration on Erin, lightly rubbing my hands over her pink tinged cheeks then gripping my cock and stirring around in her ass. That brought forth a new series of bleating sounds as Erin came again and her knees buckled and she sank to the floor.

I ordered Velvet to get her a pillow for her head, which she did. Lifting Erin's rump into the air I reentered her back hole and resumed fucking her with deep steady thrusts. Now I could watch as my dick rode in and out of her shitter.

My heart was pounding from the effort as I increased the pace. Erin rolled her ass from side to side, moaning her joy at how good it felt. The sweat dripped from my forehead to her back as I fucked harder, groaning in anticipation of coming myself. Now I was pulling her ass against me on the in thrust, slamming it to her. We were one combined soggy mess, Erin and I, but it felt great.

Pulling my dick from her ass I told her to turn around and she did.

"Open wide," I commanded.

Erin's mouth rivaled that of a big-mouthed bass. And I shot a heavy load dead on into her waiting mouth. One, two, three spurts all on target, her mouth, her tongue and her nose. I sank to the floor exhausted. Velvet moved to Erin kissing her deeply and holding her tight.

And me? I was kissing and licking along her spine as I told her wonderful she was. Erin broke off her kiss with Velvet and came to me then, my sticky fluids still dripping from her chin. Maybe twenty minutes passed as I lay beside them in a stupor then I moved on Velvet, encircling her trim ankles and kissed my way up her delightful calves before prying her willing legs apart and sank my face into her sodden nest. My tongue found her small, taut button and slithered over it causing her to lurch away with a sharp groan. Then her hands were entwined in my hair, pulling me back to her. My fluttering tongue toyed with her clit, rolling it back and forth as she writhed uncontrollably, all the while opening her cunt lips to my questing fingers.

Her voice cried out far above me, "Sweet Jesus! Sweet Jesus!" And her legs closed down around my head as if to force my face inside her. I was ravaged by the heady scent of her as it filled my nostrils and increased the pressure my tongue was applying to her love button.

Velvet, writhing and shaking bore down even harder. I slid my tongue down from her clit to her larger than life pussy lips and she moaned as her fingers dug deep into my back. Her labia, swimming in her fluids easily parted as my tongue delved into her. I was licking and sucking furiously pausing only for the occasional gulps of air necessary to continue eating her. Velvet's hips rotated in time to my darting tongue and I now clutched her ass with both hands. I intended to insert a finger in her anus if she ever slowed down enough to allow it. But she kept gyrating faster and faster, so I contented myself with sucking her insides out.

To no one's surprise, Velvet started coming. I tore my mouth away and shoved three fingers inside her snatch, seeking to locate her G-spot. But she was thrusting this way and that so rapidly that I wasn't able to concentrate and I wasn't lucky enough to stumble on it. So I quit trying, she was coming like gangbusters anyway. I could feel the shuddering tremors rack her body in my fingertips and right up my arm to the shoulder. It was about then I realized Erin was mauling Velvet's tits and kissing her face, neck and chest. I rolled away and Erin went for her cunt immediately, picking up where I'd left off. Her whole hand managed to work its way inside Velvet, who seemed to intensify in her orgasming.

"CHRIST! CHRIST ALMIGHTY!" She screamed and her eyes rolled back into her head, which shook from side to side. The odor of our combined passion reached my nostrils and I realized I was hard again.

"Let me fuck her," I gasped to Erin.

"Yeah," Erin husked, "that's what she needs now, fuck her good now, really good."

I inhaled sharply, lifted Velvet in my arms, carried her to the bedroom and lay her on the bed. Velvet already had my cock firmly in hand and was wantonly smiling at me.

"Gonna do me as good as you did Erin?"

"Better," I promised and smiled as lewdly as I could at her. Velvet giggled and nuzzled into my neck and sent her tongue snaking into my ear. We were earnestly fucking for only a minute or two when she began to moan again. Her pussy began clamping tighter on my cock.

"Oh, yes, lover," Velvet breathed in my ear. "This one's gonna be the best!"

"You know it! I responded and believed it.

"Come on, baby, just a little bit more. I'm almost there. Faster! Yes, that's it! Bury that monster in me!"

I was pounding away as hard and as fast as I could.

Still, Velvet urged me on. "Come on, come on, come..."

Then her hands were on my chest, scratching and clawing as I tried to fend them off.

"Fuck me!" She roared out in a voice that reeked of the primal urge. Her ass was pistoning on the bed; my greased up dick was sliding in and out at an unbelievable rate. Then her entire body started shaking, shuddering and quivering. Velvet collapsed against me and covered my face with wet kisses before plunging her hot tongue into my mouth with a moan. Of course I kissed her back and our tongues wrestled, mouths gaping and pressed together. My hands drifted up to her neck, then to the sides of her face as I cupped her head and drew her tight to me. We embraced like that for some time, but I hadn't come yet and my insistent cock soon began to buck up into the slick tunnel it had never left. Velvet responded with a soft moan and said, "I knew it would be the bestest."

I lay on my back and she straddled me, pumping up and down my bright red pole like there was never going to be a tomorrow. I don't know exactly how it happened but somewhere during this Erin lowered her pussy down to my lips and I began to eat her out. She was dripping from the outset and I swallowed her copious juices as if it were cold beer on a hot August day.

Both women were moaning, hell I must have been moaning too, I don't know, but it seems right.

Lost to our commingled lust I drove my dick into Velvet and sucked hard on Erin's cunt, only lifting her off me to gasp for air every third or fourth time I slammed into Velvet.

I couldn't see anything, but my sense of touch and hearing filled in the blanks well enough. If I was right, Erin was leaning forward and playing with Velvet's tits. Either sucking or tweaking them. Then Erin grabbed my hands, placing them on her tits and she sank down lower on my face. She was squatting inches above me and I began to fear she might smoother me. Putting my concern behind me I seized one of her vaginal folds in my teeth and lightly chewed it as Erin groaned in pleasure above me. Surprisingly, Erin began to come and sated for the moment, she rolled off me. Now I could see Velvet pouncing on my surprisingly rock hard dick. I reached out and palmed her breast with one hand -- the other sought Erin's ass, which happened to be in close proximity. My finger snuggled into her anus and she moaned happily and twisted slightly to make it easier for my finger to penetrate her there.

Velvet laughed raucously and bent forward to kiss me. No longer bouncing on me, she was grinding her pelvic bone against mine as my cock was in to the hilt. We continued fucking, but at a more leisurely pace. A soft moan followed by two grunts and Velvet was bouncing on my pole again, I noted with interest how her cunt lips flared around my cock, leaving a shiny coating of her fluids behind. Up, up, she rose, until just the head remained inside her folds. Then she eased down, and her juices poured out and over my balls. I thought that this bed would be rank for days afterward even if she changed the bedding after we'd finished.

I held back concentrating on watching her tits bouncing up and down while the sweat ran into my eyes. I continued fingering Erin's ass and felt her writhing and moaning next to me. Then I felt it, I couldn't hold off much longer. Abandoning Erin for the moment I rolled Velvet onto her back and mounted her and pounded into her at a jackhammer's pace. Just as suddenly I stopped.

Suddenly concerned, Velvet blurted, "What?" Just as a loud howl burst from my throat and I started to come.

Velvet's cunt milked me furiously as her ass rode my stationary dick; and I know my dick was twitching as spasms of release gushed forth into her cunt. Erin was fondling my balls and I had deserted her asshole. I was a puppet on a string, jerking this way and that spewing semen into her. Finally I pulled my flaccid cock out and Erin moved to replace it with her mouth, sucking the mixture of semen and cunt fluid flowing thickly out of Velvet's vagina. I held my drooping dick to Velvet's mouth and she engulfed it, licking and slurping it unclean it was clean of all bodily fluid.

"Jesus, that was fantastic," I said, gasping for breath.

"Better believe it," Velvet sighed.

"More gruel please," lamented Erin, who had cleaned Velvet's snatch as she had my dick.

I stumbled to my feet. "I don't know about you two, but I'm going to shower and get something to eat."

Both girls agreed and while the three of us couldn't fit in the shower, we managed to clean up without any further sex play.

As we dressed to go out, I asked the girls what they felt like eating. Erin opted for pizza, Velvet thought Chinese would be good. "But there aren't any decent Chinese places around here," Erin said derisively.

"Sure there are," I managed to throw in.

"Where?" Both of them asked.

"Chinatown." I said.

"But that's in New York," Erin pointed out.

"Are you crazy?" I said, "New York is closer to us than you'd think. Maybe ten minutes to Chinatown. It's just outside the Holland Tunnel."

They both brightened up. "That's right," Velvet chirped, I'm so damned use'to Jersey I never think about New York." We left the apartment and got into my car and drove to Chinatown. The problem then became one in which we had to select one from the dozens offered to us.

"Pick a number Velvet," I said.

"Twenty-eight."

"Sorry," I said, "Make that a number between one and ten."

"Okay, eight."

"Fine Erin you count 'em as we pass, we'll eat at the eighth one."

"He's like King Solomon," Erin giggled, "a real philosopher."

Velvet laughed and added, "Amen to that, especially in sexual matters."

The Canton Garden was number eight and I found a parking space nearby and that amazed us all. We entered and were promptly seated. The place was dark for a sunny afternoon and I figured we might wind up fooling around before we were finished. I was wrong about that, but for a completely different reason.

Both girls were surprised that I could use chopsticks and I used the opportunity to teach them both. That got me warm, wet kisses from both. We ordered and ate; picking from one another's dishes and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Erin was dabbing at her mouth when the inspiration struck. "Erin, why not tell us about your earliest, or first time you had sex?" I asked.

"What? What ever for?"

"Well, I've spent a day or two telling my story. Give me a break, you do the talking for a while."

Velvet chimed in, "that's a great idea. We didn't meet until our sophomore year in High School and she didn't have her cherry then. I never did hear how she lost it. Come on honey, we'd love to hear your story."

"I can't tell it the way James does." Erin said.

'She was going to do it, ' I thought, awed.

"Yeah he's a natural," Velvet said.

And I jumped in to help her some. "We'll ask questions if you forget something, jog your memory, that type thing."

"Okay. So... let's see, where should I begin? Umm, I remember having a slumber party a few months after my first growth, I think four other girls slept over. No one was interested in talking about sex, or at least no one brought it up, so I decided I would."

"Have any of you ever seen a boy's thing?" I asked. The room got awfully quiet. It seemed like everyone stopped breathing; everyone was staring at me. Laura, the oldest and the bossiest of all of us, looked at the other girls, then back at me. She started shaking her head slowly. "No."

"No", the other girls chimed in, following her lead.

"Have you?" Laura asked, acting as if she knew my answer.

"Oh yes," I said smugly, " I've even touched one."

No one said a word, but their mouths hung open. Of course it was Laura who asked, "Whose?"

"Just someone I know, not from school."

"So what did it feel like?" Irene asked.

"Yeah," Laura added, in her haste revealing her intense interest in the subject.

"It was about this big," (I held my hands a little ways apart) "and it was very hard."

"Ewww." a couple of the girls looked disgusted, the others couldn't hide their intense interest.

"And," I lied, "he had hair around it."

"He had hair! Down there?" Laura was pointing at my crotch, not hers. "Boys grow hair down there?"

"Girls do, too." It was Jennifer; everyone was staring at her. Even I was shocked. She was younger than I was. Had she grown hair, too?

"How do you know?" Laura smirked.

"Because I have hair down there."

No one said a word for what seemed like minutes. Then I figured it was time to speak up, but my confidence had cooled off. Summoning up a bravado I didn't feel, I stood up and said, "I do too." And pulled my panties down and held my T-shirt up to prove it.

. "Wow!" Was the first word I heard, and "Ewe!" was the second. The contest, such as it was, was on. Jennifer stood up and did the same.

"Wow!" Was what we all said, for Jennifer had red hair, well, bright orange (yes, freckles - the whole bit) on top of her head, and as we found out that instant, almost as much "down there". She was extremely hairy. She was also a bit on the heavy side, which probably hid the fact that she was the first one of us to grow boobs.

I instinctively reached towards her crotch. She didn't move, and my hand ran through her thick hair.

"Cool," I said. So of course, everyone there had to feel her hair. Jennifer didn't seem to mind. In fact, she was smiling the whole time. After a few minutes, we all dressed and sat down in silence.


Velvet couldn't contain herself. "Christ Erin, how old were you?"

"Um, I think I was eleven. Yes, I must have been, because I got my first period a couple weeks later."

"Eleven, huh," I added for emphasis. I was having trouble believing this and it was too fucking good, just too fucking good.


"How long have you had hair down there?" Irene asked Jennifer.

"I don't know. It started growing last year sometime. I also got my period."

Even I didn't know what that was yet.

"What is 'your period'?" Both Irene and I asked at the same time.

Jennifer proceeded to explain everything, and I mean everything, to us. Her parents had sat her down the day of her first period and scared her to death with a speech on sex and pregnancy. So we asked Jennifer as many questions as we could about it. She seemed truly happy to be the center of attention (I don't know many girls that wouldn't be). And apparently everyone forgot about me touching a boy's dick as we discussed periods and babies and how if a boy's penis touched you "there" you would get pregnant.

"Wait just a minute, Erin, what's this got to do with you losing your virginity?" Velvet asked somewhat exasperated. "Don't be so disappointed," Erin replied. "Just because the slumber party didn't turn into an all girl orgy.

The fact is pretty soon, everyone that lived in or near our neighborhood knew Jennifer and I had hair, and it seemed like I was pulling my panties down daily to show someone. I didn't think there was anything wrong with it. No one ever told me not to show my body, just that I should wear clothes when I'm out of the house. It's funny how kids think. So one day I'm in the woods behind my house showing this kid Charlie my hair, and he decides to show me his. I think he was twelve or thirteen. He pulled down his pants, and he had a decent amount of hair, but what surprised me was his cock. Thinking back, it was probably only about 6 inches (already hard), but compared to the four inches of that first boy, this was huge."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.