Sully - Cover

Sully

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A tale of two men's sexual exploits from the mid - 70's to the present.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

I slept well that night, nearly exhausted from the sexual marathon with Shelly and that day I was surprisingly refreshed at work, completing two days work in one. I made a point of dropping in on Jack at the ice cream parlor to learn if he suspected anything. He didn't. In fact he greeted me effusively, bought me an ice cream sundae and began to regale me with his seduction of one Merry Slaught.

"You ain't gonna believe this, Farrell."

"Oh, no?" I said. Then pointed at the afternoon newspaper. "Look at this, it says scientists have learned that certain chemicals can damage the ozone layer."

"What from all the exhaust the old cars are belching out?"

"And the factories and what ever else the fucking government is developing in their secret laboratories."

"So try me, why don't you?" I replied. I knew where he was going and I was eager to get him talking about anything other than Shelly.

"I tell you, I never did this with one of 'em before. I got so fucking horny thinking about this Merry chick that I called her house. Thank God she answered the phone."

"Are you out of your fucking mind? Her parents will recognize your voice as that of an older guy. How hard do you think it is to get a broad like that to confess anything? Then Sully boy is off to Rahway Prison or some place like it."

"Yeah, yeah, maybe you're right, but it didn't happen."

"So go on, tell me, what happened. I mean I know you got into her snatch, right?"

"Can I tell the story?" He said, growing impatient with my bullshit.

"Sure, please do," I said and resumed eating my free sundae.

"So I said to her, 'Merry are you alone? Is it okay to talk?' "

"Sully?"

"Yeah, I kinda missed you, you know?"

"Oh, my god! I don't believe it!" She squealed. "I was just thinking about you."

"You were 'eh? Like how?"

"Actually, I was wondering what to wear when we meet. I could..."

"Merry, think about what we'll be doing later."

"Ewe, is this going to be an obscene call?"

"Would that offend you?"

"No! I'd love to hear you talk dirty to me."

"You would huh? Well I'd like you to take a moment and think about what you and I might be doing later, okay?"

"Umm, okay."

"Now tell me what's going to happen, baby. Describe it to me."

"Sully, you are a piece of work, you know it?" I said spooning the last of the ice cream into my mouth.

He glanced around; no one was within hearing distance. "Oh yeah? Well you should have heard her. First there was this sharp intake of breath, like I'd shocked her. Then I realized I'd really turned her on, because she says, 'I know I'm going to hold your dick in my hand. Maybe I'll lick it and even put it in my mouth... ' she made this slurping sound and I almost came in my pants."

"And like last night, you'll put your finger in my pussy and get me hot."

Her breath was definitely faster. I decided to push the envelope. "That's not all I'm going to put in your little old pussy," I whispered back. All she was capable of was a throaty murmur. "Are you by any chance touching yourself?" I asked quietly.

"Ummmmm," she replied and broke the connection.

"Hey Jack, I know you can charm the girls, so what happened later on? Did she show?"

A lecherous grin spread across his face. "She showed and I showed her a thing or two."

"You bastard! " I couldn't help but laugh with him. "So what happened?"

"She was on time, showed up wearing a white blouse, plaid skirt and knee high stockings, the perfect teeny-bopper. I led her into the secret room and stopped to make a short phone call. Merry busied herself checking out the room. Just as I hung up I heard a smothered squeal of delight; "You have a bed!"

"Uh huh," I said catching a glimpse of her just as she plopped herself down on the bed and drew her knees up to her chin and provided me with a wonderful view of her lace-frilled panties. She sure acted like she was ready to go but I wasn't sure about it. My plan was to have her begging me for it. Opening my arms, I invited her to come to me. She scrambled off the bed and jumped into my arms, crushing her body against mine. We swapped spit for a few minutes and Merry was moaning like a bitch in heat."

"Wasn't she?" I asked.

"Bet your ass she was," and he flashed me that wickedly evil grin again.

"So?"

"So... I told her to lose her panties." Merry laughed at the suggestion and hopped right to it.

"I love the way your mind works, Sully."

"Well she shucked them off and we resumed our kissing. Of course, my fingers went right for her moist little snatch. Then she damn near tore my shirt off, licking and sucking on my tits, you know?

"No, tell me!"

"Fuck you, Farrell! You wanna hear this or not?"

"Of course I do, Jack. Go on, I'll be civil."

"You'd better be, or I'll quit on the spot."

"All right then, my hand slowly caressed her mons. I had to laugh for she'd trimmed the old bush for me. She was soaking wet down there."

"Damn it Sully, are you sure her name isn't Merry Slut?"

That got me his Nicholson grin. "Anyway, you should have seen her stomach muscles flutter when I stuck my tongue in her belly button and asked if she liked it."

She had to choke down a nervous laugh before she replied, "I sure do. I can't wait to see what you do next." Then she shuddered in anticipation and moaned, "Touch me there, please touch me there!"

And of course I did and then some. First I wet my finger in the light juices leaking from her cunt and teased the rosebud of her asshole.

"What! Stop!" She screeched. Her asshole tightened up causing me to push harder and it slipped in to the first knuckle.

"Are you crazy?" Merry shouted.

"No, I'm not," I answered calmly.

"It's in the wrong hole! The wrong hole!" She was panic stricken now, with her elbows on the top of the couch trying to wriggle away from my questing finger.

"Relax," I said soothingly. "I'm not going to fuck your ass. It's only my finger."

And I pulled it out and showed it to her, then I sucked it into my mouth. Merry's eyes widened at the sight and she moaned from deep in her throat.

"That's the filthiest thing I've ever seen," she croaked. But her eyes gave her away. She was as hot as she'd ever been.

"But you liked it didn't you?"

"YES! DEAR JESUS HELP ME!" Merry gasped, then blurted, "YES, YES I LOVED IT!"

"So you like the dirty stuff 'eh?"

"I... I never knew that..."

"That what?"

"That it was so exciting. I'm coming right now, just thinking about you... sticking the finger in your mouth."

I must admit my timing was perfect. My finger went back into her shitter and pumped three times before she shrieked again and I pulled it out and offered it to her. Shaking her head back and forth Merry eagerly accepted it and licked and sucked away until my digit was cleansed. When I removed it she went slack for a moment, then hissed at me, "That was soooo HOT!"

My hand drifted to her shaven snatch and began teasing her drooling labia and her body began to tremble as her pelvis humped my hand.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"Coming! Can't stop coming!" she blurted out, then bit her hand to keep from screaming.

Gently, I removed her hand and kissed her lips, no tongue yet, I was thinking she might just bite it off if I shoved it in. I kept on fingering her and she continued to shudder through her climaxes. I slowed down the process to give her ample time to recover her senses. Finally I stopped and withdrew my fingers and contented myself with caressing her face and arms while holding her tight to me.

"Ohhhh, Sully... " she gasped, "That was so good! So good! I've never, ever dreamed I'd feel so good. I don't understand, what's happening to me?"

"I bet you spent all night thinking about what we were going to do today, didn't you?"

"I guess..."

"So... let's just say that you engine overheated."

"My engine?"

"Your pussy."

"Ohhhhh," Merry moaned dreamily. "My little engine..."

I laughed and ran a finger into her belly button and she trembled again.

"Still coming..."

"Very impressive, Merry."

"Oh?" She replied hazily.

"Sure, we haven't done it yet."

"It was your finger," she said emphatically.

"My finger?"

"Yeah, when it went in my rear I started coming and couldn't stop. Isn't that strange? I mean it's not supposed to be that way is it?" She was opening my shirt as she talked, and I helped her remove it from my body.

Merry leaned forward and licked my nipple. "I love it when someone... Ohhhhh, especially you, does this to me. Do you like it too?"

"I love it baby," I moaned, for it was good. It was wonderful, and my fingers sauntered back to her gaping, wet hole of a pussy.

"Very graphic, Jack." I rubbed my crotch, for I had a major woody by now, and he had only begun his tale of seduction.

"I traced her face with a finger," Sully went on, "from her brow, down over her nose to her lips. Merry gave my finger a kiss before it drifted down over her chin and neck to her blouse covered breasts. She still had that silly school-tie on. Her nipples grew hard as my finger began to trace over them. When they were both hard, I moved on, only stopping to tease her bellybutton. Merry was lying still and so far she seemed relaxed. Her breathing was a little faster after I'd teased her nipples. Just as my finger touched her soft pubic hair, she jerked. I got up on my hands and knees and crawled between her legs.

What are you doing? She asked, anxiously.

"I have to taste you, just relax and go with it."

"You're gonna eat me out?"

"Yes, unless you don't want me to."

"Oh, no. It's okay. I just never..."

"You've thought about it, talked about it, compared notes and lies with the other girls right?"

"Ummm, yeah. How come you know all this?"

"Simple, I'm older than you. More experienced and my experience is going to make you very happy."

"You are very considerate, you know," she said with a mischievous smile.

I answered her by licking my way down across her furless mons. Well, almost furless anyway. There was a little beaver pelt left. Her hands were in my hair and the tight grip caused me to look up. Her face was contorted -- the chords in her neck were standing out and her eyes were closed. The anticipation of what was coming was almost too fucking much for her. She was a wreck, knees shaking, hands shaking, hell; her whole body was trembling. There was no reason to tease her further, so I immersed my tongue into the folds of her cunt and used my fingers to spread her open. She jittered and with a loud groan pushed her pubis into my face.

"Oh my God!" I heard her whimper as I licked and sucked on her labia. By the way, she's got the thickest labia I've ever seen. And her clit! Jesus it stood out like a mini-hardon just waiting for my mouth to descend on it.

"Yummy," I added.

"Indeed. She had an exquisite taste, sweet, light and fragrant, and definitely heady."

"Too bad you couldn't bottle it," I teased, knowing Sully would have an answer for me.

"Merry wanted my tongue deep inside her snatch and tried to spread her thighs and bend her knees without falling down. I led her back to the bed and had her hold her legs back toward her shoulders. Jesus, what a sight! Cunt and asshole right under my nose. I figured I'd better get out of my clothes too and stood up to undress. As I began unbuttoning my fly, Merry lowered her legs and struck a seductive, sprawling pose, tits stuck out to here, spine arched toes together and pointed. Right out of PENTHOUSE.

Her eyes were riveted to mine. "Very sexy, baby," I said as I dropped my pants. Slowly she opened her mouth and sent her tongue slithering across her upper lip.

"You're better than any PENTHOUSE Pet I've ever seen," I said, making my voice as

sexy as possible.

Really?" she said breathlessly, "Go on..." She said coyly, hoping for even more compliments.

"I love to watch Merry, why not start without me?" I threw my shirt across the room.

"What?"

"Remember what we were talking about and what you were doing when you hung up on me?" I shrugged off my shorts and peel a sock off.

"Mmmmmm," and wet her lips, her eyes actually seemed to sparkle.

"So, I've been thinking about what happened." I shook my dick at her just to watch her eyes move, they were smoky with lust. "Why not give me a demonstration of what you were doing?" I bent down and pulled the other sock off. I was naked next to her.

She grinned and made a hissing sound. "Okay Sully, just for you," and lay on her back and spread her knees. I observed her opening her cunt with the fingers off both hands and smiled as she gently teased her clit. Her hips smoothly rose and fell as she established a slow rhythm. When her middle finger disappeared between her folds my dick began pulsating wildly. Up and down she went, moving her middle finger at a slow deliberate pace, until I could see the juice accumulating on her major labia.

Her timing was impeccable for one so young. Just as my dick started to ooze with precum Merry thrust that same middle finger into the warm curve of her cunt. I drew in my breath and held it. Her head began to nod up and down and her eyes while not entirely closed they were certainly heavy lidded. She widened her legs even further apart and seemed to use the finger like a soup ladle, stirring it around and around, until those juices turned into a slight creamy froth.

"Oh, baby!" I groaned.

"It's good, it's soooo good Sully. Want a taste?" She gave me a wanton look and withdrew her juice-laden digit and offered it to my lips.

Nirvana of the Gods! Of course I accepted it, sucking her finger as if it were a cock. On releasing the finger from my overjoyed mouth, Merry promptly reinserted it. I saw her cunt clutching at it, drawing it in. I was concerned she was going to make me come before I touched her.

Merry added a second finger and began to increase the tempo. I watched as her fingers curled, no doubt seeking the "G" Spot. She was making little noises that sounded like a series of "Ugh's."

I had to break the spell and regain control, so I told her in a firm voice, "Don't you dare come!"

"Huh? What did you say?"

"I said don't you dare come."

"Why? I'm so close..."

"I'll make you come. I'll decide when and how you come. Do you understand?"

Really?" she said breathlessly, "Go on..." She said coyly, hoping for even more compliments.

"I love to watch Merry, why not start without me?" I threw my shirt across the room.

"What?"

"Remember what we were talking about and what you were doing when you hung up on me?" I shrugged off my shorts and peel a sock off.

"Mmmmmm," and wet her lips, her eyes actually seemed to sparkle.

"So, I've been thinking about what happened." I shook my dick at her just to watch her eyes move, they were smoky with lust. "Why not give me a demonstration of what you were doing?" I bent down and pulled the other sock off. I was naked next to her.

She grinned and made a hissing sound. "Okay Sully, just for you," and lay on her back and spread her knees. I observed her opening her cunt with the fingers off both hands and smiled as she gently teased her clit. Her hips smoothly rose and fell as she established a slow rhythm. When her middle finger disappeared between her folds my dick began pulsating wildly. Up and down she went, moving her middle finger at a slow deliberate pace, until I could see the juice accumulating on her major labia.

Her timing was impeccable for one so young. Just as my dick started to ooze with precum Merry thrust that same middle finger into the warm curve of her cunt. I drew in my breath and held it. Her head began to nod up and down and her eyes while not entirely closed they were certainly heavy lidded. She widened her legs even further apart and seemed to use the finger like a soup ladle, stirring it around and around, until those juices turned into a slight creamy froth.

"Oh, baby!" I groaned.

"It's good, it's soooo good Sully. Want a taste?" She gave me a wanton look and withdrew her juice-laden digit and offered it to my lips.

Nirvana of the Gods! Of course I accepted it, sucking her finger as if it were a cock. On releasing the finger from my overjoyed mouth, Merry promptly reinserted it. I saw her cunt clutching at it, drawing it in. I was concerned she was going to make me come before I touched her.

Merry added a second finger and began to increase the tempo. I watched as her fingers curled, no doubt seeking the "G" Spot. She was making little noises that sounded like a series of "Ugh's."

I had to break the spell and regain control, so I told her in a firm voice, "Don't you dare come!"

"Huh? What did you say?"

"I said don't you dare come."

"Why? I'm so close..."

"I'll make you come. I'll decide when and how you come. Do you understand?"

"Gee, yeah, but..."

"No buts. Stop frigging yourself."

And she did. Her body was heaving with excitement, but her hand was now hovering over her cunt, poised to masturbate again if given permission.

"That's my girl," I told her and she beamed happily. I knelt between her legs and took hold of her hips -- Merry was still on her back, ass just off the edge of the bed. I pushed her thighs back and farther apart. That gorgeous moist cunt opened in what seemed like slow motion looking for all the world like a pink flower spreading its petals.

"Merry," I said, my voice hoarse with desire, "you've got the loveliest cunt I've ever seen."

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah. It looks just like a perfect peach. Geometrically perfect," I murmured as my finger lightly skimmed along the slippery surface of her major labia.

"I never thought of it that way," Merry offered. "In fact, today was the first time I even studied it using a mirror. Oh, I shouldn't tell you things like that. They're so private."

"No, I want to know stuff like that. It shows how much more interesting you are than other girls."

"Go on, Sully, you're just full of it."

"Am I now? Let's see how you like this then." And I lowered my face into her cunt causing her to moan loudly and jerk her head back before grabbing the sheet, almost tearing it in half.

Her ass rose up to meet my questing tongue as it delicately explored the molten lips surrounding her cunt. I must have spent twenty minutes just licking and sucking in that one area as she writhed wildly beneath me. Then I rose up and kissed her full on the mouth. I let her tongue ravage me as I rested mine. In due course, I slithered down her body and allowed my tongue to dart inside her sodden slit.

But I had another surprise for my Merry little girl. I resumed licking and sucking her outer folds and even as she bleated a mild protest, ran my mouth down to the tight little ring of her anus.

"AHHHHH! What, what are you doing?"

"Never did this before?"

"My god, no!"

I circled her rosy puckered hole and jammed my tongue into it.

"What the FUCK!"

"Like it?"

"It's wonderful... but how can you..."

"When you love someone nothing gets in the way of showing your love."

She lost it then.

"Oh... honey! I... I'm gonna cum!" She bleated.

"You can't come without permission."

At this, I had to interrupt him. "Sully, you didn't pull that shit on her did you?" I asked, knowing that he probably did.

"Farrell, you know me. Of course I did."

"And?"

She was stunned.

"Can't I?" she said completely confused.

"I didn't give you permission."

"May... may I cum?"

"No, not yet. I'll tell you when."

"But it's so good, Sully, so good!" she panted, shoving her ass back against my mouth.

I had her writhing with passion as I continued running the tip of my hot tongue around the ring of her little shitter. This was a totally new sensation for her. A wild new sensation and she was enjoying every second of it.

"OH, SULLY!" she squealed with delight. "I love it! I love it! Where... how did you?"

"Really feels good, eh baby? I said, knowing my words were slurred with my mouth firmly against her ass.

"What?"

Turning my head I repeated my question.

"Oh, yes, Sully," she grunted. "Ugh... you're driving me crazy. It's so... dirty!"

With a coarse laugh I lowered my face down into the soft crack again and began probing her quivering ass with my tongue. The closer I came to her puckered little shithole, the more she trembled with anticipation.

Merry shuddered and shrieked, "Oh, God!" at the first touch of my tongue soaking her tight little asshole with spit.

"This is crazy! I can't believe something so dirty... feels so good!"

As the tight ring around her rectum started to relax, I gently clutched the cheeks of her ass and drilled my pointed wet tongue up into her sweet little shitter.

"MY GOD! MY GOD! MY GOD!" She screeched as my tongue glided in and out of her hot little hole.

"Sweet fuckin' Jesus!" I gasped. "You taste so fucking sweet!"

I reached beneath the squirming girl and grasped a hard tit in each hand, then squeezing and fondling her erect nipples I continued reaming out her sweet little hole with an untiring, swirling tongue. I really was outdoing myself, but she was so fresh and juicy I couldn't help it.

Merry was almost out of her mind with lust filled passion. Realizing that it was time to bring her off, I rolled her over she was kneeling on the couch and pressed my face against her juicy cunt.

"Oh, shit, oh, shit! I can't take anymore!" she whimpered, grasping frantically at the sheets.

"I love you! I love you!"

Clutching Merry's lurching hips, I pushed my face and mouth deeper into searing moistness of her frothing cunt. Her sweet young pussy juices coated my tongue; I couldn't get enough of her taste.

"Oh, shit, Sully!" she screamed, pounding the bed with her clenched fists. "It's so good I can't stand it! Oh, shit, it feels so fucking good!"

Completely crazed by the sensations she was reveling in, she began to squeeze and maul her own tits and nipples.

"Suck me! Suck me!" she shrieked, cruelly pinching her tits. "Oh, Christ, it's so fucking, fucking good! SO FUCKING GOOD!"

With her long dirty-blonde hair flailing wildly around her pretty face, Merry had lost all contact with reality, and she was conscious of nothing but the sexual sensations screaming through her deliciously tortured lithe body.

"Oh, shit!" She screamed hysterically, grasping my head and pushing my face tighter against her spit soaked cunt. I wrested my face away and told her; "In ten seconds you will have a great orgasm. But I want you to count down beginning with 10."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.