Sully - Cover

Sully

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A tale of two men's sexual exploits from the mid - 70's to the present.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

After breakfast, I readied myself to continue the Sully story. To my surprise I learned Velvet had brought Erin on board, at least about Megan and me. So it was kind of easy to resume the story.

Before I began, Sammy had stroked his dick up and pulled Erin onto his lap, easing his perpetual hardon into her still sodden cunt as she tried to scoop some Fruit Loops from the box on the kitchen table. All she was wearing was a 49er football jersey. Velvet, wearing only a Detroit Lions jersey, was tenderly fondling my balls. I was still limp, but knew that would change in a few minutes.

"Now this part may come as surprise, folks. I mean, bear in mind the time, the place and the way I was feeling."

"We understand, James," Velvet purred as she licked my balls. Oops, well there I was, raring to go again.

"Oooh, look at you," Erin said, as she leaned forward on the kitchen table, Fruit Loops dropping from her mouth as she bounced up and down. And revealing a little jealousy by pouting that Velvet was going to benefit from my renewed manliness.

But I resisted the impulse and began the story.


For the two days following Megan's leaving, all I could manage to do with myself was to lie out on the beach most of the day and hit the nightspots in the evening. That may sound like I was enjoying myself, but I wasn't. I was miserable. Several women hit on me but I shrugged them off. One even went so far as to make a comment about me being gay. If only she knew the truth.

On the third day I was headed to the beach again when it hit me. I realized had to get over this. I wasn't going to see Megan for at least a year, if then. For at any time she might change her mind and decide not to continue our intimacy. Passing a phone, I stopped and dug an old number from my wallet.

Maureen answered on the third ring.

"Hi, it's James. Remember me?"

"James?"

"The Sullivan wedding?"

"Oh! My God, yes! I DO remember you!"

"So..."

"How are you?" There was a rustling sound in the background, like shopping bags being opened or closed.

"I'm fine..."

"Hey, just where are you?" A voice from close by asked Maureen who she was talking too. "It's a friend Mother."

"Wildwood, with nothing to do and I thought of you. Can you speak freely?"

"How sweet of you. Yes I can. Just a sec. Mother, give me a minute dear."

"Well, I was wondering, you're not that far away, and..."

"Now... okay. I'm alone. You want to see me?"

"Yeah, I think it would be nice. If I recall you suggested we might get together..."

"I did, didn't I?" She giggled.

"Uh huh."

"Ummm, did you know I'm getting married this weekend?"

"No! Fuck no!"

She laughed. It had a very pleasant peal to it. "Haven't you spoken with Shelly lately?"

"As a matter of fact, I haven't. I have spent some time with Jack, but..."

"Men! Well obviously he didn't think to tell you. But then he doesn't know about us either so why would he?"

I kept the fact that Sully knew exactly what had occurred between us to myself.

"I guess congratulations are in order." And added lamely, "I hope you two are very happy together."

"Thank you, kind sir." She giggled again. "Might I ask what prompted this call?"

"The honest truth is I'm miserable. I'm in love, but can't get to keep the girl."

"Why not?"

"She's... committed to someone else and I can't... no, I won't destroy her life."

"And?"

"And... I'm awful horny."

Maureen laughed. There was a certain quality of lewdness in it. At least I thought there was.

"I thought so. On the rebound, eh? Hmmm, can you get here this afternoon?"

"Sure. Maybe four thirty, five?"

"Great, 'cause I've been thinking about having kind of a last fling, and I think you're just the guy to have it with."

"Besides, " I added, "you promised me a blowjob next time we met."

"Oh, I'm gonna give you more than a... blowjob," that last word was pronounced so sensually I almost came in my trunks.

"If I can wedge my dick into the car I'll leave now."

Laughing heartily, she replied, "It's a two hour drive," and provided directions on where we would meet.

"Keep it warm for me," I laughed.

"I'll bring some ice cubes to cool that big cock of yours off a little. Mmmm, getting wet already." She made a sucking sound that almost made me come.

"Stop it!" I laughed. "I can't walk to the car now."

We both laughed.

I whispered into the phone, "Until then, bye, baby."

"Bye sugar."

I was packed, checked out and in my car in twenty minutes. Loud rock and roll kept me excited for the entire drive to Allentown.

Maureen, that ravishing redhead was waiting for me when I pulled into the shopping center parking lot.

"Let's use my car," she said. I didn't mind at all, it was a huge Cadillac.

"I know just the place," she murmured, after we'd kissed hello.

As she put the Caddy in gear, my hand dropped into her lap and squeezed her thigh.

"Mmmm, that's it James, don't waste any time."

"I'll try not too. So you're getting married this weekend, who's the lucky guy?"

"Phil. Phil Dombrowski. His daddy owns a sporting goods stores in Philly and Allentown. Phil's the manager here. We're gonna have our own home too, thanks to his Daddy."

I wondered if Daddy was counting on getting some of Maureen's pussy along the way.

"Know him long?"

"Forever. We met in High School. I was a cheerleader and he was in the band."

"Not the quarterback, eh?

"She smiled and gave me a certain look. "No, that was Shelly."

My hand was caressing her mons as she drove into a park.

"Speaking of Shelly," I said, "is she in town for the wedding?"

"Friday night, why?"

"Just wondering."

"Well I can't wait to see her new tits!"

I slipped a finger inside her pussy and stirred her honey pot. It was warm and wet.

"Oh, that's nice."

"What's nice?"

"The way you're playing with me down there."

"Shall I continue?"

"By all means, but hang on a sec," and she pulled the Caddy under an oak tree and shut the engine off. Then she scrambled into the back seat.

"What about Shelly's tits?"

"Don't you know it's impolite to talk about another woman in this situation?"

"Sorry, but you mentioned it."

"She had her operation."

"She had an operation?"

"A breast enlargement, silly."

"Oh, that's right. I'd forgotten about that. Is she all right?"

"She says she feels great and looks great."

"But?"

"Join me back here, sugar. There's plenty of room." As she was telling me this she hiked her dress up around her hips.

"But, what else?"

"Oh, Shelly? Well it seems that Jack isn't paying much attention to her."

"I didn't know."

"Now between you and me, that includes before and after the breast implants."

"Damn! Poor Shelly."

"Given you an idea have I?"

I vaulted the seat and landed next to her and leaned my face in towards hers, my hands starting to unbutton her dress.

"Don't dare take it off, darling. Just in case someone stumbles onto us."

She wore no underwear, and her shaven pussy glistened at me, beckoning me closer. We kissed. Maureen's mouth was so soft under mine; it was as if I was having my first kiss all over again. Then we were flirting with our tongues, tracing the roof of each other's mouth, licking teeth and swapping spit. Occasionally she would suck gently on the end of my tongue as if it were a little cock. My tongue would then retreat back into my mouth with her little tongue following quickly behind in hot pursuit before exploring my mouth. I was enjoying the hell out of this, but didn't neglect her other bodily parts, allowing two fingers to enter her very wet pussy.

"Oh fuck, James!" She exclaimed, her eyes glowing with passion. "That feels so fucking good! Fuck me with your tongue!"

"Well, I was hoping I'd get that blowjob you promised," I teased.

"I did, didn't I? Well, I'm not gonna tease you about that," and in seconds my pants were on the floor and my dick in her hand.

"You have the loveliest cock."

"Thank you."

"It's so much bigger than Phil's."

"How so?"

"You men. So concerned about your size."

"So, come on, tell me."

He's maybe five inches and kinda thin."

"I see."

"Yours on the other hand," she said, caressing the length of my erect dick, "is so much longer," she murmured squeezing it, then stroking it a few times. It felt wonderful.

"And it's soooo much thicker, may I suck it?"

"Yes you may, and don't take any giant steps backward with it either."

This remark caused her to become giddy, and she was laughing as she took the mushroom shaped head in her wide mouth and began to suck. I groaned. A moment later Maureen was licking up and down my shaft. It was all down hill from there. My hands quickly found her bare ass and began kneading her firm cheeks.

She sucked harder, taking three-quarters of me down her throat. I bit her neck and shoulder and when she moaned my dick muted the sound.

"For God's sake, don't leave any marks on me, loverboy."

She knew I was really close. Then I realized I hadn't thought of Megan at all since I got out of the car in Allentown.

"What's the matter?" Maureen asked, concern on her face. "You... you've gotten smaller."

With my hardon vanishing, I poured my heart out to her. Maureen proved a good listener, hearing me out until the very end.

"My God, a nun! That's... oh, James, that's so romantic!" Tears filled her eyes.

"What?"

"Yes, you're both hopelessly in love and being together is impossible. Gee, that's so far out. I mean, it's a wonderful story and... no wonder you..."

"I'm sorry. I don't usually... "

"Just lay here with me. I'll take care of you. Poor baby."

And she did. With my head against her breasts, she began to gently massage my forehead. Taking her time, Maureen moved to my ears, neck and chest. As her tactile fingernails gently scratched my nipples I felt my hardon returning.

"Maureen..."

"Shhhh, I know, be patient a little longer."

Down my belly she went at what I'd call a snail's pace, until she reached my balls, then she put those long fingernails to work again and I was pointing at the overhead light.

"Look James, you're ready again," she said with a huge smile and rolled back, spreading her legs. Her cunt glistened at me beckoning me towards it. She was actually drooling lubrication.

"Now James... put it in me now!"

Her tits were covered with goose bumps, the areola and nipples swollen with her arousal, poking out at me like bottle caps. I leaned forward and sucked one into my mouth, cupping her cunt with my hand.

"JAMES!"

I was very turned on and concerned that I'd come as soon as I felt her pussy close down on me.

I continued sucking on her, switching from tit to tit until Maureen's voice rose and demanded: "Fuck me, James... now!"

A second later she added, "Fuck me HARD!"

Holding her hip with one hand, I mounted her. When the head of my cock grazed her pussy lips, she moaned, long and loud. Her hands dropped to her cunt and spread her labia apart and I drove it deeply into her.

"Jesus!" she exclaimed and bucking wildly started to come. Holding her by both hips, I demanded to know if she like this treatment.

"God, YES!" She panted and her fingernails scraped my back.

I started to fuck like crazy and inside of thirty seconds I was blasting my load into her. Then I collapsed on top of her. It was amazing. I was exhausted but my dick was still up, hard as stone and raring to go.

"Want some more?" I asked.

"Sure," she responded dreamily. "I'm not sure, but maybe I'm still coming."

"Get on top and sit on my pole."

Giggling, she said in the sexiest tone, "it is a fucking pole isn't it?" And scrambled into position.

I eased into her as she came down and we were off to the races. Squishy noises filled the Caddy as her belly slapped against my upward thrusts. Maureen leaned forward and I clamped my mouth down on a turgid nipple that had the good fortune to dangle in front of me. She moved like a well-oiled machine, up and down, up and down, grinding her pelvis into mine every other time. I believe she was coming all the while and when I began to come myself an eternity later, she let me know.

"You're coming!" She shouted in my ear. "And I'm coming!"

"Jesus Christ! I can feel you spurting inside me! How delicious!"

Finished coming and diminished in size, I withdrew and she whimpered at the loss. My cock was covered with our juices, my pubic hair matted with her cream.

"That was great Maureen my red headed slut," I grinned.

"It was." She agreed, panting like a hard run racehorse. "I feel like I'm on fire. My thighs and pussy are burning. They're sore from all that fucking."

I looked at her. Her cunt lips were deep red and swollen, still oozing my sperm and her fluids. "Can I clean you off?" She asked.

"That would be nice. Go on."

Maureen captured my shrunken dick between her lips and started to suck. I couldn't get it up any more and eventually she quit. We held each other close for a while and then she told me she had to go.

"Want me to go down on you first?"

"Thanks, but no thanks." Her hand caressed my face, lingering over the bristles of my five o'clock shadow. "I'm really sore down there," she said gesturing at her cunt.

"But we didn't screw nearly as hard as we did at the wedding."

"I... well, it isn't you or your lovely cock, James."

"What then?"

"Last night... Phil and I..."

"What? You told me he's much smaller than me."

"He is... we, we used a toy... a kind of big dildo and when I got hot, he... he kept going. It was as if he was jerking off, you know? He went faster and faster and harder and deeper. I didn't stop him because I was coming like crazy. And it wasn't until after that I felt the soreness. I wasn't going to do anything today, but when you called..."

Can I see you later?"

"No, besides the tenderness I've just too many wedding details to take care of."

"Tomorrow?"

"Sorry same story. This will have to be it... for the present. But I would appreciate a call any time you're in the area."

"If that's the way it has to be."

"I'm sorry, James. That's the way it has to be. But if you give me your number I promise I won't lose it and will call you when I come to visit Shelly."

"Gee, getting dumped twice in one week. What a bummer," I said trying to garner a pity fuck out of her.

"Ohh, my poor baby," she cooed and kissed me softly on the lips. I kissed her back, long and hard. Then she drove me back to my car. I kissed her again and cupped her firm resilient breasts, then walked away. I didn't look back even when her Caddy drove off.

Two days later, standing by my desk in Jersey City, I felt a twinge in my dick; a sort of tickling at the tip. I sat down, still talking on the phone and covertly touched myself. Was my underwear too tight?

Ending the call I stood up to kind of shake my balls loose, and got a mild stinger in my dick. 'What the hell?' I wondered and made for the men's room. Once inside the booth I pulled my dick out and touched myself. It made things worse, but at the same time provided small moments of relief. So I started massaging my dick in an attempt to ease the itching and nearly screamed with the resulting pain. The pain was inside. It felt like the blue flame of an acetylene torch was burning me.

After a few minutes I began to piss. It was like pissing razor blades. I resorted to pinching my dick. That brought tears to my eyes, yet it brought a semblance of relief from the interminable itch.

Examining myself carefully, I found the tip of my dick was now flame colored for some unfathomable reason and I knew something was seriously wrong. I called my boss and told him I was going to see my doctor, telling him that I might have a virus or the flu. My coworkers would substantiate that I looked odd and was perspiring when I left and I stumbled out the door.

Enroute to the doctor's the sensation was that of a hot pellet forming within the veins inside my cock. The pain was so intense I stopped walking and leaned against a building to keep from falling and writhing on the ground. This was unbelievable. I thought I was living out a nightmare. Imagining my dick had turned black -- charred beyond further use. I wondered if I'd ever have another erection and realized I didn't care if I did or not.

An eternity later, I reached the doctor's office, (perhaps a distance of four blocks) and made for the men's room. Upon examination it was soft, swollen and looked mangled. Carefully tucking it back into my pants I went out to see the receptionist. Hardly daring to move, I spoke with the nurse and she arranged for the doctor to see me as quickly as possible. I thanked her and started to sit down, but a seam of pain ran from my throat to my dick and I screamed in torment. The nurse rushed back to my side and ushered me into the doctor's office. He was washing his hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.