Sully - Cover

Sully

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A tale of two men's sexual exploits from the mid - 70's to the present.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

Three days later walking along Newark Avenue while shopping for some clothes, I happened to meet Kimberly. They were coming out of a diner as I was going in. Sully had a toothpick between his teeth and waved to me.

"Hey Farrell! How's it hanging?"

"Hi Jack. I'm doing all right and you?"

"Meet Kimberly. Kim, this is James Farrell, my best friend."

We nodded our hellos. Kimberly was obviously shy and her face was dotted with zits. She did have a nice set of tits for a youngster, not big, but like Sully had described them, they were conical and showed promise of bigger things to come. She hung onto his arm as we talked.

"Hey, you wanna come with us? We're going over to my place for a while."

Kimberly looked at him in surprise. This was unexpected on her part and she revealed it in her reaction. To her obvious relief I declined. It occurred to me that she might have thought Sully intended to share her with me. After some more attempts at persuading me to join them, he gave up and we parted amicably. Maybe, knowing Sully, he might have had a double in mind for her. But I was concerned about her age and her actions told me she didn't want any part of a threesome.

Another two weeks passed before I ran into Sully again. He was about as excited as I'd ever seen him.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"Oh, man, you gotta see it!"

"What?"

He whispered, "My secret room!"

"Your what?"

"The workers fixing up the ice cream parlor... they... I had them add another room next to the storeroom. It's a secret room with its own entrance from the building next door. I paid them extra to keep mum about it.

"Come on, you gotta see it!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me toward his Mercury.

"Wait! Wait!" I protested. "I'm headed to..."

"Never mind," he said using additional force to propel me into the car. "Not only will you love this place, but..." He hesitated as if thinking some plan through to its conclusion, then said, "I'm gonna fix you up with Lisa. We gotta hurry, I wanna show you the place before they arrive."

With the word 'They' Sully had my undivided interest and I stopped resisting and entered his Merc. Minute's later Sully parked up the street from his business, which was yet to open. Steering me into the doorway of the adjacent building, he herded me into the basement and pulling aside a wooden panel, revealed a new door that he promptly opened.

This was his secret room. It was about 15 x 20, paneled in white pine, with two living room chairs, an over-sized couch, and behind a portable room divider, a messed up, queen-sized bed. In a corner was a small refrigerator and along side that was a small sink and what I took to be a portable shower. There was also a dresser; coffee table and a wastebasket that I noted held several used condoms and candy wrappers.

"All the comforts, eh?" Sully beamed.

"Well, I have to admit it, I am surprised." I watched him pace the floor as I slumped into the comfortable confines of the living room couch. He seemed a little nervous.

"Ah, I didn't need all the fucking space in the store room, and when I did some nosing around, I discovered the secret entrance, had the workers partition it off and seal it leaving the entrance from the next building."

"Just how much pussy are you dragging in here, Jack?"

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me. So I decided to prove it to you."

"You're something..." There was a knock at the "secret" door. I never finished the sentence.

"They're here," Jack said gleefully clapping his hands.

"They?"

"Yeah a couple of the bitches I told you about. Two fifteen year olds, hot to trot. Wait until you see 'em."

I didn't have to wait. Sully opened the door and the girls practically stumbled into the room. They were dressed alike. Black tartan mini skirts white blouses and black and white saddle shoes with short white socks. It was the normal uniform for girls attending a catholic school.

"Mmmmm," Sully said, "Jimbo, meet Lisa and Margie. They're sophomores at Our Lady of the Perpetual Virgins down the block."

"Oh, you!" Said the slender petite one I later learned was Lisa as I stepped toward them in greeting. I took in her crisp, shiny light brown hair and the way her nice pear-shaped tits thrust against the thin material as she pretended to hit Jack on the arm.

"You'll get hit by lightning if you talk like that," she said seriously.

"Have a seat, Lisa, "Sully replied, pointing at the couch where I had been sitting. "I have to turn some Coke into blood, or was it wine?"

"Ewe!" Blurted Margie, who was a tad shorter than Lisa and more rounded with heavier breasts and a crowning mane of thick black hair. I liked her looks; virginal, but sensual, even in her school uniform she managed to look like a typical teenaged slut.

"You were right. He IS evil, Lisa!" Margie giggled and followed her friend over to the couch and plopped down next to her. Evidently she had yet to read Miss Manner's book on how a young lady should sit, because she inadvertently flashed her panties to both Sully and me when she flounced onto the couch and once again when she crossed her legs. The raven-haired Margie looked us both up and down and seemed to sneer. In an aside loud enough that I could hear, she told Lisa, "This just sucks. These guys are like, so not my type."

Lisa stuck her tongue out playfully at her friend and smiled at us. "Hi," she said sweetly to me.

"Hi girls," I said to the both of them, but smiling back at Lisa. I didn't care what Sully said I was going for Lisa. If I was going to fuck someone who was definitely jailbait, I wanted her to be friendly, not unfriendly.

"Got any LP's?" Margie asked indifferently as she looked around the room. I realized she was nervous and putting on an act for our benefit.

"Sure, over in the corner, on the shelf." Sully said.

Margie moved quickly to the small pile of records, bending over the table while holding her skirt with her left hand. That served her purpose in revealing her firm tight ass to us. Then she yelped "He's got Sly and the Stones!"

"Yeah!" Lisa rejoined, jumping up and down again making her pert titties jounce. "Cool!"

Rolling her eyes Margie added, "And, The Rolling Stones too!"

"Play Mick first," Lisa cried out happily, still hopping up and down.

"I just love the Stones," Lisa smiled, confiding in me as I studied her body with lust-lidded eyes. Too my surprise, I caught her checking me out too. 'Good times ahead, ' I thought.

As the Stones sound reverberated off the walls, Sully edged closer to me and whispered in my ear, "Margie is new to this."

"It's... it's her first time here?" I gasped, immediately thinking of a long jail term.

He nodded. "Don't worry, Lisa promised me she was ready and will help us move things along. So relax Jimbo, relax. She's not a virgin, if that helps."

Margie and Lisa were dancing to the music, oblivious to us, or so it seemed. Actually, Lisa was priming Margie for what was to come.

"No way!" Margie squealed eyes wide with astonishment. Then turning to me, she asked, "Did you really?"

"Did I what?

"Moon the principal of your high school?"

I laughed heartily at that and took my time in answering. "Well, yes. Yes I did, but it wasn't only the principal... she was with a group of Japanese teachers here to study the American method of teaching."

Margie clasped her hands to her mouth and exclaimed, "Oh, my Gawd!"

"Tell her! Tell her!" Lisa chanted. "How did you?"

And I realized Sully had prepped her. "The truth is I didn't know who was in the room. My buddy..." and I pointed to Sully, dared me to stick my butt through the curtains in the auditorium and drop my pants."

"And being one to accept the challenge..." Sully put in, "he bared his best features to the world."

Both girls examined me more closely, clearly impressed with my bravado. A wide-eyed Lisa asked, "Were you expelled?"

"Naw, they never knew who did it." I angled my body in imitation of Mick Jagger, and leaned toward the two girls. "By the time they got up on the stage I was long gone."

"Wow!" They said at the same time. My stock had definitely improved with them. Lisa tried to pick up the pace from there. "I've never been dared to do anything like that."

Sully fielded her cue flawlessly. "Are you telling me, you two have played Truth or Dare?"

"I have," Lisa admitted and slowly crossed her legs, knowingly providing me with a long glimpse of her crotch. "Margie?"

"Uh, no, not ever," she fidgeted, nervously and I thought she was beginning to blush. The secret room was quiet except for Jagger's raspy voice singing:

Oh, Angie, don't you weep, all your kisses still taste sweet I hate that sadness in your eyes But Angie, Angie, ain't it time we said good-bye? With no loving in our souls and no money in our coats You can't say we're satisfied

I felt it was my turn to join in. "Maybe it's time you did. What do you think Lisa?"

"It's not for me to say. After all Margie has to make up her own mind."

Margie looked mollified at this and thought she was off the hook, but Lisa sank it in deeper. "But as for me... I'm all for it."

"Lisa!" Margie cried out, " I don't..." The room went quiet for a moment until the strains of Wild Cherry's 'Play that Funky Music' filled the room.

Lisa whirled on Margie and said, "Hey, what the hell did you come here for? You made it plain enough to me you wanted to party."

"But I never said..."

"Fuck you Margie, are you in or out?" Lisa's eyes blazed in anger.

"Please Lisa..."

Sully and I exchanged glances at this. We were on dangerous ground here and only Lisa could save us from serious trouble.

"Maybe..." Sully began.

"Okay! Okay!" Margie said despondently. Sounding as if she hoped her friend would whisk her away. But Lisa was committed to a fuck fest and was determined to drag her best friend into it with her.

"Well then," Lisa chirped, "Truth or Dare it is. Jack, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, of course. I love to take risks."

"I dare you to kiss Margie for three minutes. James will you keep time?"

"Sure will," I said.

Jack moved to the couch and sat next to Margie. As he put his arm around her shoulder I watched carefully for any recoil on her part. There was none. Jack leaned down and found her lips. He brushed her lips with his, then pulled back.

"Hey," Lisa called out "the dare is for three minutes."

"We haven't started yet," Jack replied.

"Oh, sorry, " Lisa giggled.

Margie's eyes never wavered from Sully. He moved back into position and Margie moved to meet him. He slowly licked her lower lip. Margie moaned. He did the same to her upper lip and her mouth opened and the tip of her tongue came out to meet his. Only then did I glance at my watch. It proved to be a long three minutes, but I didn't hear anyone complain. When they ended their prolonged kiss, Margie's eyes were smoldering and Jack's hand was squeezing her left breast. She didn't swat it away.

"Jack," Lisa said, her voice sounding dry and forced, "You're next. Ask some one the question."

"James, Truth or Dare, " he said with a smirk on his face, his hand continuing to fondle Margie's breast.

"Dare," I countered.

Same dare I had, only with Lisa." Jack smirked. And began to unbutton Margie's school blouse.

"Right," I said and pulled a willing Lisa to her feet and tightly against me. Her eyes were smiling at me as my head bent toward her. Our mouths touched lightly at first, then I opened mine and Lisa's lithe, young tongue darted into my mouth. Back and forth it went as though she was fucking me with it. 'She's good at this, ' I thought, 'especially for one so young.'

When I tried to duel with her, she pulled back and waited for me to withdraw, then her serpentine tongue slithered back along my lower teeth. I groaned from the intensity of it all. I was hard and thrusting my boner against her when Jack called time, ending our first kiss.

Margie's blouse was completely open and Sully's hand had ventured under her bra.

"Lisa," Sully said with a smile, "It's your turn."

"Mmmmm! Wow, that was some kiss you guys." Margie said, covering Sully's hand with her own.

"Ours was pretty good too," Jack replied.

"Truth," Lisa offered sitting back down and crossing her legs.

"Okay, truth it is. Lisa what did you tell Margie to get her over here?" Sully asked with a grin. I knew for sure the two of them had rehearsed this.

Margie interrupted. "No! Don't say it!"

"I have to Margie, you know the rules of the game."

"Oh, Gawd!" She said, covering her face with her hands. "This isn't fair!"

"Go on Lisa," I chimed in, "tell us what you told her."

"I said... I'm sure you'll like him." She looked me in the eye. "I meant Jack, not you James."

"That's all?" Sully asked, obviously prodding her on. He had that shit-eating grin on his face.

Now it was Lisa's turn to blush. "I... I don't think I should."

"Are we playing Truth or Dare, or what?" Jack blurted.

"We... are, but..."

"No buts, play the game Lisa.

"Okay, okay. I told her that Sully has..."

"Lisa!" Margie warned. "Don't you dare!"

"Be quiet Margie, tell the truth Lisa," he demanded.

Crestfallen, Lisa finally got it out in a rush. "I told her you've got the tastiest cock I've ever sucked."

"Gawd!" Margie cried and buried her face in her hands once again. "I'm soooo embarrassed."

"If it's the truth and it seems to be, don't be embarrassed Margie, that's the way this game is played." I managed before Sully interrupted me.

"Hey Margie, you must have come here because you heard I had a big dick. Wanna see it?"

"Whoa, Jack," I said. "We're playing a game. Don't go flying off the handle."

"I'm not," he snorted, but realized he might be pushing things too fast. "Oh, all right. Hey, who wants a beer?" He asked switching gears.

Everyone did. I willingly broke another law by handing each of the girls a beer.

"What kinda curfew you girls got tonight?" Sully asked as they each took a swallow.

"Ten," said Lisa.

"Ten-thirty," Margie offered, sounding smug about having more time than her friend and taking another long pull on the bottle.

I reached into my shirt pocket and produced a joint. After lighting it and taking a drag I passed it to Margie who quickly accepted it and took a deep pull before sharing it with Lisa. It was obvious they had done this before.

"Well, its six-thirty now," Sully said filling his lungs with smoke. "Shall we get on with the game?" His voice was strained and kind of high-pitched from the joint.

"Okay," both girls said almost in tandem. Evidently the joint and the beer had loosened Margie up. I say this because she wasn't bothering about her opened blouse.

"Whose turn is it?" Lisa asked, licking her lips.

It's my turn," I said, bypassing Margie.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

All right!" Jack said his interest rising.

"I figure we might as well stay on track, so Jack, I dare you to show us that big dick of yours."

Margie dropped her beer and it rolled along the wooden floor leaving a trail of bubbles in its wake. No one made a move to pick it up. Everyone was watching Sully.

Lisa tried hard to suppress a smile, but couldn't, as Sully reached for his fly.

I had to laugh as he withdrew his fairly large cock and let it bob up and down against his leg. Margie's eyes were agog.

"Gawd!" she murmured, licking her lips. "It's so big!"

"Jimbo's is bigger," Sully said generously.

Both girls turned toward me. I nodded.

"It's your turn Margie," I said.

"I... I want to see it hard."

"That's not either truth or Dare Marge," I said kindly.

"Oh? Ummm, well then, I dare Jack to get it hard."

Jack and I laughed at that dare. Then he said, "okay, but you're gonna help me do it."

Margie nodded her head and moved over to him and knelt between his legs. Jack took her hand in his and placed it on his semi-hard dick. It was like watching a slow-motion movie. Her fingers grasped him and began to squeeze and pump up and down and he was quick to respond. Margie's eyes widened as his balls began jouncing against her hand as she strove to milk a load from his now fully erect dick.

"You're there baby," he told her. Keep on like that and I'm gonna come. I don't think you want that, or do you?"

"I wanna make you... shoot," Margie said, clearly mesmerized by his cock.

"All right, Jack said, "but first you tell me something."

"Yeah, sure," she said, staring at his cock. I looked at Lisa; her hand was pressed into her crotch. She was clearly excited. I moved close to her and let my fingers search for a nipple. I found it and squeezed. She moaned and placed her hand on mine.

"How often do you finger yourself Margie?" He inquired, "And what do you think about when you do?"

She gave the question some thought as I moved my hand inside Lisa's blouse. Lisa's hand had already gripped my dick and was massaging it to full mast.

"Almost... every... day." Margie whispered, pumping his dick. "I... I think... about making it with different guys."

"Did you think about doing it with me when you heard about my big cock?"

She went rigid, then cried out, "Oh, Jack!" and lowered her mouth to swallow him.

"Suck it baby!" He groaned as her head bobbed over his cock.

"Do you swallow?"

"Mmmmmff?"

"When I come, are you gonna swallow it?"

He flopped from her lips. She looked up at him and asked, "I don't know. Should I?"

"Hell yeah!" Jack said gleefully, "That's how a guy knows the girl really likes him."

"Okay then, I will," she said absorbing his head again and giving it a fierce suck.

My hand was under Lisa's skirt and she was spreading her legs apart giving me clear access to her snatch.

"Did you pee in your pants Lisa?" I asked teasingly.

"Noooooooo!" she wailed and closed her thighs on my hand.

"Open up, I wanna see," I commanded. And she did as I had asked, but before my greedy fingers set to work, I heard Sully cry out.

"I'm gonna come Margie!" He roared.

"Mmmmm!"

"Aaaahhhhhh! Yes! Yes! Aaaaahhhh!"

"Whulp!" Margie began to choke and Sully pulled his cock from her mouth, his load continued to spurt out, the following burst got her right in the eye and her hand flew up to cover it even as she choked and coughed.

Lisa and I were hysterical. When we were certain Margie would survive Lisa bit me on the ear and whispered, "Finger me, frig me off James. I gotta come! I'm so fuckin' hot."

"You got it Lisa!" And I pulled her panties to one side and slipped two digits into her. Lisa's back arched at once and she began to grind against my hand. I knew she was close to getting off so I kept going faster and faster.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.