Sully - Cover

Sully

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A tale of two men's sexual exploits from the mid - 70's to the present.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

"All right," I said, "but I get first dibs on that lovely ass of yours Velvet."

"Did you hear him Sammy?" She laughed giddily, after taking a long toke on the joint.

"Yeah, yeah," Sammy replied laconically, "Maybe I'll fuck him up the ass while he's doing you."

"Don't even think it Sammy," I said, adding a scowl to my face for emphasis.

Sammy laughed. "Just kidding. I ain't into THAT! " Turning to Velvet he said, "How about a drag on that roach lover?" Then he faced me again and waved his hand imperiously. "So tell the fucking story already."

"Well, I'll tell some more, but it's so long that I need a break for a while okay?"

"Absolutely." Velvet purred. "Sure, sure," Sammy concurred. "But hurry up, will ya, I'd hate to waste another hardon."

We all laughed and I lit up another joint, took a deep drag and thought about what else I should share of Sully's saga.

"Maybe," she said in a low husky voice, "we're all fucked out."

"I don't think so, baby," I said and waved my semi-erect cock at her.

"That's not going to do either of us any good now," she smiled.

"Are you still horny?" Sammy asked.

"Does a bear shit in the woods?" Velvet laughed.

"We just need some more recovery time. Velvet," I said, "got any porno videos?"

"Ummm, but they're all girl on girl."

"Bring 'em on," I laughed and passed the roach.

So we lay there for about ten minutes or so, watching these two girls go at it.

Velvet was caressing her breasts obviously getting antsy, when Sammy changed the tone of the party somewhat.

"Maybe I can help you there," he offered.

"Sammy," she giggled, " your dick is shriveled up, are you gonna eat me again?"

"Maybe."

"Oh, I like mysterious men," and she laughed. This time her voice had a tinkle to it. "What have you got in mind?"

"Er, I have this... fetish."

"A fetish? What kind?" Asked Velvet, showing interest.

"Woman's feet," he said sheepishly and looked at me as if I was going to condemn him. When I said nothing but just took another drag off the toke, he continued.

"I sometimes find myself staring at women's feet for hours and get all these fantasies about them. And any chance I get... well, I like to lick and suck on their toes. I can't explain it, it just really, really turns me on when I have a woman's foot in my mouth. Oh, it would have to be clean of course. I wouldn't stick a dirty sweaty foot in my mouth. That's disgusting."

"Well, no one's ever... sucked my toe before," Velvet said. And I knew she was going for it.

"Oh man, I mean girl... you don't know what you've missed," Sammy said in a rush and delicately took her foot in his hand. For some inexplicable reason I found myself getting harder.

"Well let's do it Sammy," Velvet purred and lay back to enjoy it.

This won't gross you out or anything will it, James?"

"No, not at all, Sammy, er, I'll just watch."

"James?"

"Yes, Velvet?"

"While Sammy's doing me... down there, why don't you... ?"

"Of course, how stupid of me," I said smiling and moved considerably closer to her. Her eyes sparkled and she leaned toward me, closing the gap between our lips. I ran my thumb over her lower lip at just about the same time Sammy took her big toe into his mouth and sucked.

Velvet shuddered and uttered a bearly audible moan.

My fingertips traced the hollow of her cheeks and as I parted my lips ever so slightly, Velvet wet her fingertip on the tip of my protruding tongue. I was fully erect and grew even harder as she moaned again, it was louder this time. What was Sammy up to?

I couldn't see because Velvet was trailing the saliva along both my lips with her finger. I hooked my thumbs under her chin, lifting it slightly. Tilting her head very slightly to the right, I allowed her to see me wet my lips in further anticipation.

Now I could see what Sammy was up to. He was rubbing the soft curves of her foot and toes. Velvet angled her head back and exclaimed, "God that feels good!"

Then our lips met in a sex smack and I concentrated on applying a light suction to her upper lip. Her mouth suddenly opened wide and my inquisitive tongue darted into her warm, wet mouth and ran along the bottom edge of her teeth. Her tongue grew active too, stretching full-length into my mouth, then meeting mine and swirling around as if in a playful dance.

Meanwhile, Sammy continued to knead the muscles in her foot before taking it and tickling the sole. She giggled and tried to pull her foot away.

"Sammy," she groaned in evident pleasure, "have you done this to many women?"

"No, only... I do have some experience though."

Sammy," Velvet cooed, "who was it?"

"No one, this is really the first time I've done it."

"Come on Sammy," she teased, "you can tell me."

I took her jaw in my hand and turned her face to mine again. "Forget it, leave him alone on that subject," and I kissed her again. This time I ran my tongue intimately along the space between her upper teeth and upper lip. Our tongues met again, then I pulled away, opened my eyes and kissed the hollow of her throat.

Velvet groaned and reached for my cock.

"I want to suck your cock sooooo bad, James, may I?"

Rather than reply, I took her earlobe into my mouth and sucked on it for a moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.