Morning Light - Cover

Morning Light

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jimmy and Jennifer tried to act like a normal mother and son after their conversation. However, there was a sexual tension in the air now because both of them knew how the other felt. They tried to laugh it off, making jokes about sex or the dirty movie and laughing. Unfortunately that just served to remind them of that evening, intensifying the tension.

While Jimmy tried hard, he was unable to keep his promise not to spy on his mother. He would still sneak around and peek on her. Unfortunately, one day he was outside the bathroom peeking through the hole when he lost his balance and fell right into the bathroom on the floor at his mother's feet.

"Oh God mom, I'm sorry," Jimmy apologized as he scurried to get off the floor onto his knees. He tried, but it was impossible to cover his hard penis as it stuck out of his pajama bottoms.

Jennifer stood looking down at her son, surprised that he was still spying on her. However, what surprised her more was the size of her son's penis. He wasn't a little boy anymore. In fact he was much larger than his father.

Suddenly she realized that she was staring and her face turned bright red. "Jimmy, you promised," she said, trying to deflect her embarrassment.

"I know mom, I'm terrible," Jimmy said sincerely.

"Alright," Jennifer sighed in resignation. "If we are going to live in the same house, I guess we have to get over this peeking fetish you have." Jennifer looked at her son and shook her head like he was a petulant little boy. Then her hands slowly untied the belt on her bathrobe. She let it slide from her shoulders and drop to the floor at her feet, leaving her in her panties.

"Ohhhh God," Jimmy said as she stared at his half naked mother.

Jennifer stood like that for several minutes, letting her son get his fill of her bare breasts. Her breathing was starting to become erratic, making her breasts tremble.

Then Jimmy watched in total shock as she turned her back to him and placed her fingers in the sides of her panties. His breath caught in his throat as she slid the panties down her ass cheeks. Jimmy thought his penis was going to squirt right there. Her ass was gorgeous. It was still perfectly shaped and the skin was totally blemish free.

Then he watched as his mother slowly turned around.

"Get your fill Jimmy Henson," Jennifer said as if she were exasperated with his naughtiness. She was acting like it was a lesson to her son. Yet, her body was trembling with excitement. She felt the blood rushing to her pulsing sex lips and could feel them getting wet.

Jimmy's eyes were as wide as saucers as he stared at his mother's private parts just inches from his face. He was so close he could see a little shimmer of wetness on her swollen inner lips. He could even smell her. It almost looked like the wrinkled inner lips were trembling.

Jimmy knelt paralyzed as he knelt on the floor, his penis throbbing and dripping his juice to the tile below. He had to force his hands to remain at his sides. He wanted to touch her, to touch himself, to bury his face in her wet crotch.

"Now get out of here and let me get my bath," Jennifer said, feeling like she would climax herself if she let him stare for much longer.

Jimmy hesitated for a second, getting one last look at his beautiful mother then hurried out of the bathroom and rushed to his room to masturbate.

Jennifer got into the tub and used her fingers to bring herself pleasure. After she was satisfied, she lay back in the tub and thought about what had just transpired. She wanted to feel ashamed or guilty, to chastise herself for being so wanton. Surprisingly, that wasn't the feeling at all. On the contrary, she felt proud of her body and of the fact that she was liberal enough to do something so daring. Maybe the shame would come in the next couple of days but for now she just enjoyed the feeling of being able to turn on a young, good looking man.

The following day was Saturday and she and Jimmy had slept late. She got up and was fixing breakfast in the kitchen, wearing a pair of shorts and a blouse tied below her breasts. She was humming to herself when Jimmy came up behind her and put his arms around her waist.

"Good morning," he whispered into her ear and kissed her neck.

"Hi sweety," she said bending her head to the side, giving him more room to snuggle.

"Did you sleep well last night?" he asked, his hands lightly holding her stomach.

"Very good, thank you," Jennifer answered as she felt her son's hands begin to slide up until she could feel his knuckles touching the underside of her breasts. The room suddenly got quiet as Jimmy's hands rose higher, turning over until they were cupping her breasts through her blouse. Instead of pushing him away, Jennifer leaned slightly back until she could feel her son's excitement pressing into her buttocks. Her heart began to pound in her chest. "Jimmy," she whispered. Suddenly she came to her senses when she felt him begin to ease his hands under her blouse, his warm fingers grazing the lower slope of her naked breasts.

"Jimmy no!" she said and pulled away from him. "Sit down, I'll have breakfast ready in a minute."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.