Morning Light - Cover

Morning Light

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 35

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jimmy and Jennifer arrived at Rhonda's house at eight8. Shelly was already there. The two of them had decorated the living room with balloons and a big "Congratulations" banner.

The evening was filled with toasts and tears, hugs and kisses. Later, the lights were turned down and soft music was put on the CD. Jennifer, Rhonda, and Shelly danced with Robert and Jimmy. Shelly even danced with Rhonda and Jennifer. Eventually, Rhonda and Shelly took Jennifer to the bedroom. They told the guys to wait while they got the guest of honor ready. In truth, it was just an excuse for the two horny teenagers to get some time alone with Jennifer.

They practically dragged Jennifer into the room, all of them giggling from a little too much spirits. They rapidly stripped Jennifer as she stood swaying in the middle of the bedroom. Then Rhonda took the front and Shelly took the rear as they kissed down her warm, soft body. Both of their mouths worked her over.

Jennifer was near collapse as a tongue penetrated her anus and another worked into her dripping vagina. She held Rhonda's shoulders and pushed her hips forward then backward unsure which felt the best. Shelly had a special way to suck her ass. It was apparent that she had done this many times before. However, Rhonda's somewhat inexperienced tongue also felt wonderful on her swollen clit. Suddenly as Jennifer moved rapidly toward a climax, both girls pulled away. Jennifer was gasping for breath as she stood on unsteady legs.

"Let me get the boys," Rhonda said as Shelly led Jennifer to the bed.

Robert and Jimmy were already naked when they entered the bedroom behind Rhonda. She had a grasp on both of their penis and a broad smile on her face.

Jimmy pulled away and crawled onto the bed with his squirming mother. "Mom, this is a special evening for us," he whispered. "I want to make it one that you will never forget. I want you to sit your sweet ass on my cock," Jimmy said and turned over and lay on his back.

Jennifer moved rapidly to comply. She centered her little hole over Jimmy's penis, took him into her body with relative ease, and lay back with her back on his chest. As she began to move her hips, she watched Rhonda and Shelly kneel and work on Robert's large organ. Then she was surprised when the girls pulled away from Robert and led him to the bed. She watched with wide eyes as crawled onto the bed and between her and Jimmy's legs.

When Jimmy felt his mother tense, he wrapped his arms around her and whispered, "Just relax. I thought you might enjoy that big cock of Robert's as I fuck your ass."

"Oh my God Jimmy," Jennifer said, half in panic. She watched as Robert moved over her. Jimmy's hands played with her breasts as his penis continued to saw in and out of her ass. Robert brought his lips to Jennifer's and their mouths pressed together.

Jimmy could hear his mom kissing Robert and felt his weight pressing her into him.

Jennifer could hear the girls giggling as they crawled on the bed for a better look. She held her breath as Robert brought his large penis to the entrance to her vagina. It will never fit! she thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.