Beach Bums - Cover

Beach Bums

by Grimmy

Copyright© 2002 by Grimmy

Erotica Sex Story: A short story i thought up after reading D R Koonts " Funhouse" i guess i have a pretty warped imagination.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Violence   .

The two lovers ran down from the hotel into the sand dunes. It was a lovely moonlight night perfect for skinny-dipping and they frantically stripped off and ran into the water splashing about. They didn't see the dark shapes gathering on the beach.

Garth the leader of the Bums looked around at his motley crew, there were thirty two of them now living in a tatty camp on the edge of the sand dunes. All dressed in rags and tattered clothes they stared at the couple splashing in the surf. Garth silently signalled to his ten most trusted men to surround the clothes on the beach and keep as low as possible.

Garth knew he would'nt have long to wait because the water was cold and sure enough here they come. He waited until they were nearly dressed and then he gave the signal. They silently rushed the couple there was a short scream quickly muffled and they quickly overpowered the couple and set about tying them securely. Garth ambled over to his men and looked down at his captives the girl was shaking her head trying to scream but she was gagged and had duct tape wrapped around her head. Her hands had been tied behind her back and her feet tied to her hands which left her nicely bowed and easy to carry. The guy was tied the same hanging limply from a pole pushed between his hands and legs, Garth lifted his head he hoped he was all right as he had been hit pretty hard and was out cold. He had his men sweep the area for anything left and then started back to camp.

Camp was a large collection of lean-to's and shabby tents set in a basin in the sand dunes about five hundred yards square. Nobody ever ventured anywhere near this place mainly due to the stink. His was the largest lean-to built around a long dead tree, there was a large stump sticking out about two feet off the ground usually used as a seat. The girl was hung over it on her back with her hands and feet tied underneath. The guy was tied to a makeshift cross upside down and left to hang with his head swinging about a foot off the ground.

Garth moved in next to the girl and knelt down to put his head next to her ears " I am going to remove this gag if you scream he dies horribly okay". He quickly pulled off the tape and pulled the cloth from her mouth she coughed badly so he poured water into her mouth she choked but started drinking. He pulled off his slacks and fondled his half hard cock, he stepped in close got hold of her head and pushed the head of his cock into her mouth. She tried to bite so he slapped her in the ear and threatened to torture her boyfriend. She gave in and he told her to start sucking, he revelled in the sensation of her mouth and he reached forward and ripped her blouse and bra off and ran his hands into her breasts, her nipples were rock hard. He reached down and felt round her mouth pushing a finger in with his cock he pulled his foreskin right back and started to fuck her face, he could feel drool and tears splashing his legs as he thrust in and out. He pulled back slightly and told her to work on his piss hole when he felt her tongue he was in heaven, he looked up and snapped his fingers and his men formed a queue opposite him they were all hard from watching him and the first one stepped between her legs and ran his hand under her skirt and ripped her pants off with a savage pull. Up until now Garth had been working the first few inches of his cock into her mouth when she felt her pants go she screamed and he fucked forward into her throat. She started to gag but he could'nt stop the thrust and then his balls were smacking her in the eyes, he started coming and coming and coming his eyes rolled up in his head and he saw stars. When he recovered he saw his first man pushing into her cunt, he pulled out of her mouth and she was gasping and vomiting spunk he went and sat down to watch the show.

He watched as the queue split into two and another cock slid into her mouth and started to fuck her face. He watched for a while as the guys built up into a rhythm fucking her savagely rocking her back and forth over the log. The guy fucking her face was pulling at her nipples and spitting drool all over the place. He turned away and went to see to the guy he was groaning but not quite with it. Garth knelt by his head pulled off the tape and started to piss in his face, he came awake quickly and tried to move his head away but Garth held him by the cheeks and told him to drink or he would lose his balls, he pushed his limp cock into his mouth and carried on pissing most of it came back out but with a couple of slaps to the side of the head he heard the guy swallowing. When he had finished he told the guy to start sucking, when he threatened the girls life the guy started sucking like a baby. He grabbed the guy's ears and used them to fuck the guy's head back and forth on his cock. When he was rock hard again he pulled out, got up and went back over to the girl, a guy had just pulled out of her mouth and she was mewling like a baby, a large puddle of spunk lay on the ground under her connected to her head by long streamers it looked like somebody had pulled out and come over her face as her eyes were covered in spunk. He waited till the guy fucking her came and then he pushed in next, he told them the guy was sucking and a few went over to him. He looked back to the girl her cunt was wide open and dripping he pushed a couple of fingers into her and scooped out a dollop of come then ran it round and pushed into her arse working it in, he was fucking them in and out she was trying to scream but was just choking up spunk. God it was tight, his men had orders to leave her arse alone, he pushed his cock at her arsehole and felt it slowly opening gripping round the head, he stopped to savour the sensation. He looked up to see old stumpy positioning his ten inch black cock at her mouth it was covered in rough warts and knobs and hadn't been washed ever. Garth slowly pushed into her arse god it was tight he had about half his eight inches in when her arse started gripping him he looked up to see Stumpy half buried in her throat and fucking her face like a thing possessed it seemed impossible to get that much cock in her mouth. Garth really had to work at it to get in to his balls it was beautiful like a vice then he really started, pulled nearly out and rammed back in he felt her arse tear as he built up a rhythm she tried to scream but that just helped Stumpy slide in to his balls and start coming, he was grunting and spewing spunk like a fire hydrant and when he pulled out it looked like a pint of spunk gushed out with his dick. The sight was just too much for Garth and he really started slamming it into her and then he was coming and slamming and coming and slamming and then he was finished, it felt like he had shot a gallon of spunk in her bowels and his knees were giving way as he pulled out with an audible plop. He staggering away and sat down to rest, he had hardly got comfortable and the next three guys were already trying to push into her arse cunt and stretched mouth he sat and watched as over the next three hours most of his men fucked her, she was starting to look like a pile of spunk almost covered in the stuff and he wondered how many more would fuck her before they realised she was unconscious and nearly dead, or even if they would care.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.