Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 97

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 97 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

I stood at my filing cabinet, sorting through the most recent mortgage applications, and I decided there and then to tell Brian of my plans to wed Lena. I picked up the phone and spoke to Lena first, I cleared it with her, she was understandably hesitant, but agreed that we might as well get it over and done with. Next I phoned Brian and asked to see him on a personal matter, two minutes later I was in his office. "Sit down Ann, what's on your mind?" I fidgeted in my seat, there was no other way to tell him, but straight out. "Well, Brian. You may or may not know that Lena Josecuelho and I are very close. Not just close friends, but lovers." Brian's eyes widened in surprise or rather shock. He was about to say something but I pressed on."We are going to get married. We have found a minister who will carry out the blessing and we plan to marry in a few weeks."

Brian ran his fingers through his thin hair and looked me straight in the eye and said, "So you're telling me that you and Miss Josecuelho are... are"

"In love with each other? Yes."

"But what about... ?"

"Me and you? Well, I still like men Brian, but it's Lena I'm going to marry.

You and all the others here are invited to the reception of course. I'm telling you first, and then Lena and me are going to get the girls together tomorrow and tell them over a drink. Until then, I'd like it to be between us for now."

Brian obviously wanted to talk about it further, but I rose and headed for the door. Over my shoulder I said, "We'll send you an invite." I smiled and blew him a kiss then left his office. Back behind my desk I phoned Lena and told I'd broken the news to Brian and that he'd taken it surprisingly well.

Lena was rather calmer about it than I thought she would be. I imagined her getting all flustered, now that the big secret was out. Then she said that the minister, Beverly Croft, who'd said that she'd had a cancellation for the weekend after next and would we be prepared to take our vows then, had contacted her. I thought about it and then told Lena to go ahead and make the arrangements for the weekend after next. It was good timing really, my fling with Elaine this weekend would be my last as a single woman. The problem was that I wasn't sure that it would be my final fling, ever. Now, I set about making some arrangements of my own. I got on the phone, hire car companies, jewellers, florists and a few secret calls here and there. I wanted Lena's day to be perfect.

Later, that evening, Lena and I sat down at my place to draw up a list of those whom we'd like to invite to the reception. I wanted to keep it fairly small, but the list just grew and grew. By the time we'd decided just who was invited and who wasn't, we had over thirty people on the list. Having dealt with the list, I then had to approach Carol and Alan to act as witnesses.

I phoned Carol first. She was shocked, surprised and delighted by my news. "Hi honey, it's me Ann. Yeah, I'm fine, you? Good, and Patti? Brilliant. Listen Carol, I've got something important to tell you and to ask you. I've found someone special, her name's Lena and we've fallen in love. Yeah! It's the real thing Carol, not just sex, but real, meaningful emotional love. We're so much in love, we've decided to get married. No, honestly, I know it's not official or legally recognised, but we just want our union blessed, sort of made absolute by a minister. Now here's what I want to ask. Will you be a witness, give me away and be my bestman, I mean bestwoman? You know what I mean. You will? Oh that's so wonderful Carol, thank you so much. It's set for weekend after next, so that Friday, we're going to have one hell of a piss up. Yeah, a hen party. I thought we could go to a club, we've not decided where yet. Tell Patti, she's invited to the party and the reception of course." I made a similar phone call to Alan, his reaction was similar to Carol's and he said that he'd be honoured and delighted to act as witness and to give Lena away.

Further discussions with Lena led to us deciding to have the hen party at The Windmill, a club that was popular with gays as well as straights. After consulting with Lena I sent an e-mail around to all the girls inviting them out for a drink at lunchtime, we were going to break the good news to them then. I knew that seeing as it was Lena and I asking them out, just about all of them would be able to make it. Few would want to miss out on the next instalment of the Dyke Saga. At twelve thirty, Lena and I were already sitting in the pub and a few minutes later they all began to file in. It took a little while for me to get them all a drink, but finally we had them all sitting around the table squashed together on stools and crammed in to the booth. I looked at Lena and said,"I'll just tell them shall?" Lena smiled nervously and nodded.

I cleared my throat as if I was about to make a long speech, I noticed that Sophie was glaring at me. I thought that perhaps she might have feared we were going to spill the beans about our little three-way tryst. "OK everyone. As you know, Lena and I are romantically an item. We love each other very much and want to make some sort of commitment. So, the weekend after next, Lena and I are going to get married." There followed a agonising silence, surprised, shocked and puzzled faces stared back at us. Then all the questions started at once. I calmed them all down and let Lena do some of the explaining. One by one we managed to answer all that was asked and gradually, slowly, they all began to come to terms with the idea. I told them that they were all invited to the hen night, Friday week, and the reception after the service on the following Saturday. To my surprise and delight, Moira, offered a toast to us, and they all seemed to wish us well, even Sophie, who'd by this time relaxed a little, but still shot me the occasional cynical smile.

I didn't take my usual Thursday and Friday off that week, I found that I was working my free days more and more often lately. I wasn't paid any more for it, but with the amount of work that had been piling up recently, I needed to do something or Brian would have been swamped.

Friday evening, when Elaine would be visiting with us, seemed to take forever to arrive. But, Friday evening did come and we found ourselves relaxing on the sofa after a quick snack at my place getting slightly merry on some nice red wine. At about a quarter to nine, over the lovely voice of the very horny Shania Twain on the stereo, I heard the sound of a car pulling up outside. I jumped up and raced to the window and pulled back the curtain, Lena was peering over my shoulder. There was no sign of a flashy sports car anywhere, I was disappointed, it wasn't Elaine after all. I was just about to let the curtain go, when I noticed a nice looking young woman get out of a red Ford Focus.

There was something familiar about her but something not quite right either.

She looked up and saw me looking at her. Her face broke in to a broad smile and she waved as she headed towards my door.

'My God, ' I thought, it was Elaine, but not as I remembered her. There was something very different about the confident young woman striding up my path. I whispered over my shoulder, "It's her, it's Elaine."

Lena noticed what I hadn't and hit the nail right on the head. "I thought you said she was flat chested, that cutie is stacked." She was right, where there had once been a boyish chest; there was now a full womanly bosom. I rushed to the door with Lena right behind me. I swung open the door and Elaine, dropping her overnight bag, fell in to my arms and planted a huge kiss on my cheek. Straightaway I was conscious of her tits pressing in to mine. She let go of me and said,"God, it's good to see you Ann, and this is Lena, lovely to meet you at last." Elaine wrapped her arms around a slightly nonplussed Lena and gave her a squeeze and a kiss. I closed the door and openly stared at the vision before me. Elaine had made some big changes to her appearance since I last saw her, not least a big pair of tits.

Elaine was wearing a pair of white jeans that were so tight they looked as though they had been sprayed on. Pulled over her large boobs, she had a pink low cut top that showed her new deep cleavage off to perfection. Her hair was now very long and tied back in a girlish ponytail. She looked ravishing. Seeing me stare she stepped back and spread her arms wide and said,"Well, what do you think of them, pretty damn good, huh?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.