Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 62

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 62 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

Alan was first in to the room, his mighty erection swaying

hypnotically from side to side as he crossed the room. Keith followed him in, I was disappointed to see that his erection had waned considerably and now his big thick cock was drooping downwards. I needed to get his cock erect and as hard as wood if it was going to be of any use to me. I quickly turned around on to all fours with my arse pointing at him. With my head down on the bed, I reached around and pulled my arse cheeks as wide open as I could.

Now Keith had an unobstructed view of my open arsehole. I said, " Come on Keith honey, stick that lovely big cock of yours deep up my arsehole. Fuck me 'till I scream. I need your cock so much. Come on sugar, fuck your Annie in the arse."

I turned to face him, his cock flexed slightly and began to stiffen. I needed to stimulate him a little more. I moved to the end of the bed where Alan stood patiently waiting to get in to me. I slid to the edge and sat with Alan's cock in my face. Then I took his cock tip in to my mouth and began to suck him off, taking the whole length of his shaft deep down my throat. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Keith move closer as he watched me suck on Alan's cock. Keith's cock was upright and rigid, as hard as iron, he had it in his hand and was stroking it gently. "All right Ann, I'm ready. What do you want me to do?" I almost squealed with delight, but my mouth was full of cock. I scooted back on to the bed and said to them both,

" OK.Now, Alan, you lie back and let me sit on your cock, and Keith, you fuck me doggy style up the arse, OK?"

In a matter of moments, Alan was on his back with me straddling him, and slowly lowering myself on to his thick shaft. His cock went all the way in to my drenched cunt, the juice squelched out as his meaty dick displaced the contents of my pussy. I leaned forwards, allowing my tits to swing in his face as I gently rocked on his cock. It was the beginning of a journey through heaven, as the thickness of his prick filled me up. Seconds later, I felt Keith move up behind me. I stopped moving and said." Go on my darling Keith, shove that wonderful dick of yours all the way up my arsehole." I instantly felt the soft warm tip of his dick at the entrance of my arse. He gripped my hips and pushed his dick through my arsering. The feeling was one I had never expected to be so joyous. The sensation of being totally filled with thick, meaty, iron hard cock was beyond my wildest imagination.

A feeling of absolute euphoria swept over me, I threw my head back and shouted, "OH MY GOD, IT"S WONDERFUL. I'M SO FULL OF BEAUTIFUL COCK. FUCK ME BOYS, FUCK ME." I dropped my mouth down on to Alan's and let him suck on my tongue as they both began to move inside me. It took only a few seconds before they were both moving in synchrony, with both cocks sliding all the way in, and then out at the same time. As the most wonderful sensations blossomed and exploded between my legs, I thought, if only Lena was here, mashing her hairy cunt in my face. Oh, to suck on that massive clit of hers and have my mouth full of her cunt juice. The thought of having Lena's fanny in my mouth sent a shiver down my spine. I arched my back.

"Oh my God, that feels so wonderful boys. Deeper, harder, fuck me so I can't take it any more." Keith was moaning as he pumped my rear, a loud slapping sound from my arse accompanied his groans. Alan now had both my tits squashed together and he was feverishly sucking my nipples. I no longer had to do any moving myself, I just crouched there as both men thrust up in to me, I pressed down with my cunt, feeling Alan's course pubic hair rasping against my inflamed clit. I was close to coming, but I knew I'd get more than one orgasm out of this. I was going for two maybe three. I'd see how long they lasted.

A tremendous orgasm erupted throughout my body, completely without warning. There was no build up, it just flashed through me like a lightening strike. There was a lull for a few moments then, wham! another climax shook my body. The orgasms were incredibly intense as if a normal orgasm had been compressed into a few of seconds. I was shaking, my mouth was wide open as I gasped in shock and screeched in sheer bliss. I waited as Keith and Alan continued to pump in to me. Both men pounded me and humped me; I was light headed with the intense sensations coming from my crotch. They humped and they fucked and they shagged me. I felt Keith's cock twitch and spasm, I knew he was about to cum. He was moaning loudly as he started to spurt up my arse. "Uhh... uhh... I'm cumming... oh fuck it's cumming." I felt the first jet of warm spunk rush up my arsehole, immediately followed by more and more as Keith pumped his whole load up me. This prompted another jolt of an orgasm to burst inside me, and I shuddered with the impact of the climax.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.