Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

The next day was Sunday, and I decided to have a lie in. I was absolutely exhausted by the three-way sex session yesterday. I thought I was horny, but that Patti was unstoppable. Besides, I wasn't expecting the lovely Keith Sims to turn up in his school uniform until about two o'clock, so I slept in. I didn't get up until midday; I really needed to get my strength back if I was going to have a heavy session with young Mr. Sims. However, being the incorrigible little slut that I am, I still couldn't resist a few strokes of my pleasure centre to help me relax a little.

By the early afternoon I was showered and dressed ready for Keith's arrival. And when I say dressed I mean dressed. I was going to give young Keith a special treat that I hoped would make him forget all about nurse's uniforms. First, I put on the brown panty hose, pulling them up really tight. My arse and legs felt as though they were being squeezed like a tube of toothpaste. I pulled them up tight between my legs and then, taking a pair of scissors, cut a slit in the crotch. My pussy gaped pleasingly through the hole in the material. Then, I put the knickers on, complete with fresh panty liner, the baggy type with a wide leg opening. The brown tweed skirt was next, and although loose fitting at the front; it was still a little tight across my full arse. Next was the plain white blouse, with all the buttons done up to the neck. I topped it all off with the matching tweed jacket. I pulled my hair back in to a tight bun and secured it with an elastic band. The brown brogue shoes went on next, and then finally the black framed glasses. I checked myself in the mirror; I looked every inch the strict school ma'am, perfect!

I felt very flattered that Keith should still want to have sex with me. He was a good-looking boy; he could have his choice of the schoolgirls I saw hanging round. I imagined him leading one the pretty young girls, with their long hair, firm young tits and tight arses, behind the bike sheds. I could just see Keith unzipping his grey flannel trousers and getting out his huge erect cock. The girl, Vicky or Karen, would giggle, turn her back, bend over and lift her pleated skirt. She'd pull down her pure white panties and show him her cunt.

"Go on Keith, you can fuck me if you want. I want your big cock deep up my pussy. Go on Keith, please fuck me." And the he would. He'd shove his hard stiff dick right up her young twat and fuck her to orgasm, while he shoots his load up her. But he wanted me, big arsed, big titted, wet cunted Ann Maloney

At ten past two, Keith arrived; I was already wetting myself in anticipation. I opened the door to his cheerful smiling face. As requested he was wearing his school uniform. I shouted at him,

"You're late Sims, go straight upstairs to my room!" He looked me up and down at my peculiar clothes, his face a picture of bewilderment. He stammered,

"Er... I, I'm sorry Ann I missed the b... " I interrupted before he could finish.

"I don't want to hear your excuses, and it's MISS MALONEY, please." I followed him as he went up the stairs and straight in to my bedroom. He stood in the middle of the room looking confused and ill at ease.

"Have I done something to up set you Ann, I mean Miss Maloney?" He whined. I responded harshly,

"Speak only when spoken to Sims. And yes you've been a very naughty boy and you need to be punished." I sat on the dining chair I'd placed by the bed and said,

"Come and stand here next to me, you are going to get a good spanking." A look of doubt clouded his handsome face, but he came over and stood next to me as I'd ordered.

"Now drop your trousers and pants, and lie over my lap." Again he looked uncertain, but just the same he undid his trousers and pulled them down, pants and all. His cock was only half-erect, but I knew I could change soon that. He lay over my legs, his lovely round arse exposed, and his semi-hard cock pressed in to my thigh.

"Now," I said, 'This is for your own good young man." I slapped his arse once, not very hard and he jerked with the sudden shock. I did it again a few more times, getting a little harder each time. There was a faint red handprint on one cheek. I ran my fingers along the crack of his arse and lightly touched his arsehole. Again he stiffened slightly, and I moved my hand down to his soft haired balls. I caressed and held them gently, and I was pleased to feel his cock harden on my thigh. Again I ran a finger over his butthole, he reacted again and there was more stiffening of his dick.

"Are you enjoying this Sims?"

"Er, yes Miss, I mean no Miss.' It was time to introduce him to the joy of anal sex. I reached in to the drawer by the bed and took out the uncapped tube of KY jelly. I smeared some on my index finger and gently inserted it in to his arsehole. Keith reacted strongly,

"Arr, what are you doing?" I admonished him,

"Be quiet, teacher knows best." I slapped him a few more times, this time I'm sure it stung quite a bit, but he didn't say a word. I smeared my finger again and pushed it in again, further this time. He wriggled slightly but again said nothing began to work it in and out slowly, lightly tracing my other fingers across his tightening balls. He then began to moan quietly with each push of my finger.

"You like that don't you, you bad, bad boy?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.