Dead Battery - Cover

Dead Battery

by Toby Jan

Copyright© 2001 by Toby Jan

Erotica Sex Story: Randy comes out of the bowling alley, to find Kathy in desperate need of car repair. He gets her started, then follows her home to make sure she is ok. They settle in front of the fire, and proceed to explore each other further.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   .

Randy had just finished bowling and was on the way out to his car. He did pretty well on the lanes tonight and his team won all their games. He was feeling pretty good. It was late and the weather had just turned very cold and the first snow of the season was falling quietly on the ground.

When he got to his car he heard a voice, "Can you help me? I think my battery has died."

Randy looked around and it was Kathy. She bowled in the women's league next to his men's league. He didn't think she knew him but he knew who she was. "I'll try to help" he said. "Try blowing the horn or turning on your lights." Nothing. "I think you're right, your battery might be shot. I have some jumper cables in my trunk. Let me bring my car around and I'll try to jump start your car."

Randy hooked up the cables to the batteries and in a few minutes Kathy's car was running. "Thank you so much for helping me. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't come along. How much do I owe you?" she asked. "Nothing" he said, "it was my pleasure to help you Kathy". She was surprised that he knew her name. "You should be ok for now, but maybe tomorrow try to get the battery tested and maybe replaced."

"Randy, I don't live too far from here, do you think you could follow me home just to make sure I get there ok? It would only take about 15 minutes or so." Kathy asked. Randy smiled and replied, 'No problem. Tonight is not a night to be stranded. Maybe we could stop and pick up a battery on the way. Since it's so late, they probably won't have any mechanics on duty, but I'd be glad to install it for you." Let's stop at Wal-Mart around the corner and pick one up." He realized that even though they were never introduced, she knew his name too. This brought a smile to his face.

"Sounds great to me, but you don't have to go out of your way. I'd hate to hold you up on getting home."

"Not a problem, Kathy, all I have at home is a cat and he will be ok. I'll feel better knowing you make it home safely."

They picked up a battery at Wal-Mart and headed to Kathy's place. She pulled her car into the driveway, opened the garage and pulled in and shut her car off. Randy pulled in behind her in the driveway and brought the battery in. While Randy was installing the battery, Kathy started a fire to warm the house up. It took about 15 minutes to change out the battery and her car fired right up. "That should do it Kathy. You're all set."

"Would you like to come in and clean up a little? I can make some hot chocolate and you can get warmed up."

"I'd love that, thank you."

Randy cleaned up and came in and sat across from Kathy in the living room. She gave him some hot chocolate and they talked about how their bowling night was. Randy thought that Kathy was one of the prettiest ladies in the league and always looked so nice. Tonight was no exception. She had on tight jeans and a turtle neck sweater and just being so close and looking at her made him feel a little uncomfortable.

"Are you getting warm?" she asked. "Maybe you should sit over here, next to me, closer to the fire" Randy stood up and Kathy could see a bulge in his pants. Randy was a little embarrassed and told her that she had this effect on him and he apologized. She told him that was ok and she was happy he got excited sitting next to her. He told her that he watched her at the lanes when he could see her and thought she was very pretty.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.