Loaner - Cover

Loaner

Copyright© 2001 by Heryankee

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My boss lends me his slave/wife while he goes on a business trip.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slut Wife   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Cathy walked through the door and promptly slapped Sue across her face.

"You know you are supposed to kneel before your betters don't you?" Sue kneeled as she answered.

Sue kneeled as she answered.

"Yes mam this girl apologizes, and asks that you punish her." "Let's go see your master about that. Follow me. Crawl on your hands and knees." They entered the bedroom and found Steve standing in his robe Cathy walked up to him and kissed him deeply.

"Fuck me, then, we will have your slave clean us up before we punish her." I began to undress her looking at Sue.

"Don't mind her she is a slave just like a piece of furniture if it bothers you blindfolds her or just do this." Cathy removed her skirt and panties shoved her panties in Sue's mouth, then, slipped her pants over sues head using it like a bag to cover her face. Then she proceeded to remove the rest of my clothes. We kissed and caressed each other. Cathy went down and began to suck my cock swiveling over me so that her cunt was above my face. I licked and sucked her hairless peach until we were both ready to make love. I kneeled above her and entered her slowly. It took several strokes before I was totally buried in her hot wet sucking orifice. Stroking her long and deep we continued both of us getting hot and sweaty.

"Are you safe?" "Yes cum in me the bitch can clean me out." "Fuck me hard and deep" "your pussy feels so good." "oh ... um ... Ah" Before long we were both frenzied and racing towards orgasm. Our orgasm was loud and long.

Cathy looked at me and smiled and called Sue.

"Bitch, get over here and clean us up with your mouth" "put your mouth down where we are joined and get any leakage then clean him when he comes out of me. After that you can clean me out. Perhaps next time I'll let him do my ass and you will enjoy cleaning us more." Cathy forced Sues face to where we were joined and held her there pushing her head down on to my dick as I removed it. Sue's tongue came out and began to lick my cock clean of the combined fluids. When I was completely out of Cathy's pussy Sues head was forced down on my dick until my balls rested on her lips. Cathy told her to keep me there until I was clean. After a few minutes Sue came off my cock gasping for breath. Cathy force Sue's face into her crotch.

"Fuck her ass while she gets your cum out of my pussy. It might take a while and I don't want you getting bored." "Lube?" "only if you want to."' Slipping my cock into Sue's cunt for a few strokes and then shoving it into her ass hard. She screamed into Cathy's pussy. Cathy told her the faster she cleaned her out the faster I would be out of her ass. Cathy told me to take my time and only cum in her ass after she was done. Long deep hard strokes punctuated by smacks on her ass.

"Cum in her ass." I pumped her fast and hard and emptied myself deep in her bowels.

"Take it out let her suck you clean." I pulled my cock out. It was slimy with brown flecks of shit on it. I grabbed Sue by her hair and forced my cock into her face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.