Bum Leg - Cover

Bum Leg

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2024 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Hot female likes exposing herself despite her cast. Today it's on a train to Montauk and he responds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   .

Looks like another sweltering summer day on Long Island. It’s four A.M. and already seventy-two on the way to 100. As I wash my breakfast dishes, naked, and look into a neighbor’s dark window, I wonder if he’s watching me. More important, I wonder which wrap around mini skirt to wear today. Though it doesn’t much matter for my frequent summer adventures, I choose my white button down crop top to go with my short tan skirt. Leaving the tight top with just three buttons closed exposes lots of teasing cleavage and a large gap between my big tits. This top ends just below my ribs, yet my tits keep it from touching my flat abs. The skirt speaks for itself as I’m sure I’ll hear from an admirer or two today.

I grab my Amtrak monthly pass, my crutch, and my chained purse, then head out to the Jamaica station. Being a major hub, it’s always crowded there even at four A.M ... Fortunately, nearly all are headed to NYC for an early start, so I get on a nearly empty East bound train. I hobble along the car looking for some hot, young action to entertain me on the long ride to the end of the Island. Near the end of the car is a hot not-so-young guy sitting in one of my favorite areas — the opposing seats.

“Excuse me. Do you mind if I sit here?” He looks me up and down noticing and pausing in silence at my stretched top, my toned abs, my bum leg in a long cast, then my shapely bare leg. As he scans up again, I give a small hop to let my skirt tease open. He notices, stares, then looks up and under my crop top. If I’m posed right, he has a clear view of my under boobs since I’m braless, as usual.

His eyes shift to the gap between buttons and he stares on purpose. Finally, he stands and offers his hand. “No. Of course not. Always nice to have pleasant company to stare at or speak with.” Already a sly compliment. As I jostle into the seats, my purse falls to the floor “by accident” at my feet. He stoops down to get it for me as I move to a seat opposite him and let my skirt split open again. He notices, of course, and stays down staring.

As I drop into a seat, I squeal a little in discomfort and my short skirt falls off my teasing leg. He hands me my purse and sits. “Oops. Sorry. Hope I didn’t embarrass you. It’s so awkward with this cast. At least they made it with a bent knee so I’m not constantly tripping people with it in the aisle. I’m Ann and I’m heading to Montauk for the Lighthouse museum so I’m here for the long haul. “ As I lean forward and extend my hand, I give him a peek down my cleavage and enjoy his eyes widening at his unexpected view of so much teasing tit flesh. My internal wide grin gets wider and harder to hide.

His hand reaches out and as he shakes me with some vigor making my tits dance, he says, “I’m Andy and now I’m going to Montauk too.” Still staring at my tits he adds, “Since you are obviously not shy, I’m not, and won’t be, embarrassed by anything you do. I noticed your cast goes all the way up. Must be uncomfortable.”

“Oh, you saw that? How much did you see?” I looked around to see where others were seated and how much they too could see. As he stared, I opened another button on my translucent blouse. My nipples stiffened; his slacks betrayed a growing bulge. Maybe he was a good choice after all?

“Well, I briefly saw as much as you wanted me to see.” What a bold, flirty comment. His eyes fell to my skirt as I spread my knees a bit more. “I did wonder how you could put panties on over such a heavy cast. Now I see you didn’t bother with them.” My skirt gaped a little more, aided by the slight lurch of the speeding train. The rising sun lit up my legs.

“Seems you aren’t shy either. This is a bad angle for my bum leg. Would you mind moving here so I can sit on your lap and change my angle? But first, I showed you mine, show me yours — what’s making that huge bulge, that is.” His greyed eyebrow arched as his smile broadened. He looked around and noticed four people looking up my open skirt. I opened another button. If my ruddy areolae weren’t visible enough through my top, they began to edge out of it.

Andy unzipped; his grey templed head looked around, then he unfastened his slacks. As his thick shaft appeared, I reached across and pulled his uncut cock out into the chilled air. With my reach, my skirt fell completely open and exposed my damp pussy. The sun fully lit his slightly bent pole. He smiled as I pulled his clothes lower to expose his big balls full of the hot cream I wanted in me. My fingers didn’t reach all the way around his thickness. I pushed his foreskin back and he groaned loud enough to turn heads. When I opened my last button, my girls jumped free of their restraint. My naked nipples danced for him and the others. We felt the sun warm our exposed bodies.

As I stroked his impressive manhood with my gentle yet firm grip, he rolled my nipples the same way. We slid toward each other for better grips. As he licked and sucked my nipples, my pussy wept; I watched a clear drop of Cowper’s swell then spread itself across his glans. As his tongue wrapped around my nipple, I could only image the sweet taste of his cock in my mouth; I couldn’t wait. This couldn’t be a sixty-years-old cock; it was too firm, too long, too strong.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.