Disparate but Not - Cover

Disparate but Not

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: The art assignment involves a dandelion and a bottlecap. With Niah's version it also includes sex. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Moch showed us a slide: a photograph of a rough piece of ground. Besides the scraggly grass and twigs and dirt there was a dandelion bloom and nearby a bottle cap. “Juxtaposition of entities disparate but not,” he said. “Get your paints and brushes and go to it.”

I had several ideas. Two days later I showed Harker what I’d done.

36044-disparate-but-not-1.jpg

“Interesting,” he said. “What do you call it?”

“Blowjob,” I said.

Harker thought about this a while. “I guess it makes sense,” he concluded. “I mean you’re blowing the dandelion bloom, kind of the opposite of drinking from the bottle. Kind of a meager dandelion bloom, though. And the stem is pretty short, too. As for the bottle, I hope you didn’t swallow the cap.” He laughed.

“No, I bit it off,” I told him.

“Whoa.”

“Yup, spit it out like a watermelon seed.”

“And the cap’s going to grow into a new bottle of beer or soda or whatever?” he said. He laughed again. “But I have to say, to me it doesn’t give the full flavor of ‘Blowjob.’”

“I figured you’d say something as clueless as that,” I said. “That’s why, just for you, I did an alternative version. Do you deem the, uh, stem sufficient?”

36044-disparate-but-not-2.jpg

“Holy fuck!” Harker exclaimed.

“Holy and Fuck—disparate but not,” I said. “Maybe I need to do a third version.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.