Conference Room Creampie Cleanup - Cover

Conference Room Creampie Cleanup

by Priapus

Copyright© 2024 by Priapus

Fiction Sex Story: Lizzy is the office slut, Lisa is her best friend at work. Rob is the IT guy who everyone knows is there but who nobody sees. When Lizzy and Lisa barge into a conference room where Rob is working to gossip about how Lizzy got a creampie from the vending machine repairman at lunch, and her cuck hubby won't clean it up, guess who gets drafted? Very long description for a very short story, written at the request of Rob, a correspondent on another platform.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Interracial   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Rob finally got an idea about how to talk to his wife Helen about his increasingly obsessive sexual fantasies. Of all places, the inspiration had come to him at work, from a co-worker...

You see, Rob is the IT guy. If you were asked to pick the IT guy from a lineup of men, you’d pick Rob. Average height, a bit on the heavy side, quiet to the point of submissiveness. His hair is typically tousled because he’s crawling under desks to check cabling all the time and he just never bothers to smooth it back. No one notices anyway.

There are days when Rob believes he’s invisible. His co-workers have gotten so used to him being underfoot doing something technical while they try to carry on as though he’s not even there, that they just stopped noticing him. It’s ironic, because with few exceptions he’s the biggest guy in any room, but you can’t really see him unless you are paying attention.

It was one of those days. Rob was under the table in one of the small conference rooms rewiring the IT, when he was struck by his erotic inspiration. Her name was Elizabeth.

Lizzy, as she preferred to be called, was never invisible. If the saying is “dress for the job you want, not the one you have,” then Lizzy wanted to be a high-priced call-girl, not a market researcher.

5’8” and curvy, she had an oversized bosom and bottom that she like to pack into undersized blouses and skirts. Co-workers and clients were always getting a peek at “Lizzy’s goodies,” as she liked to say, and that was all according to her plan. If the peeker was male and cute, all the better.

It was 1:35 PM when Lizzy and Lisa, burst into the conference room. Lizzy was whispering “Shh, shh! Wait until the door is closed!” while her friend was much more loudly whispering “I can’t believe you said that!”

Rob wasn’t hiding. In fact, as they closed the door and scanned the room to make sure they were alone, he saw both ladies look right at him. More accurately, they both looked right through him, because they continued their formerly whispered conversation at full volume as though he wasn’t even there.

“Said what? When?”

“Before lunch, in the breakroom. I can’t believe you really told Jack that men are like roller coasters, and just because you’ve got an all-season pass to ride his, it doesn’t mean you aren’t going to ride any other hot, fast one that catches your fancy!”

Jack is Lizzy’s husband, who also happened to be a mid-level manager in advertising. Despite what most people believe, advertising isn’t the same as marketing, so Jack is not Lizzy’s boss.

“Well, it’s a great analogy,” Lizzy objected. “I read it in one of my smut books.” Lizzy unashamedly read hard-core erotica at work. It started with the Sleeping Beauty series, which she told everyone was an Anne Rice book. Technically true, but hard-core BDSM porn is hard-core BDSM porn regardless of the author.

Then 50 Shades, which all the girls were reading or had read, so that was okay. And then when she brought in the Story of O, and books with titles like Rock Hard, and Beneath This Man, she never bothered to ask permission and she never had to ask forgiveness.

“Sure, but it’s pillow talk, girl! But, you said it in front of Jack, me, and the vending-machine guy! The hot, hunky, muscular, black vending machine repairman who looks like his biggest tool he carries is the bulge between his legs!”

“Well, Jack’s already heard it a dozen times. It’s only useful if I say it in front of a guy I want to ride.”

“Jeez! Lizzy! You’d fuck the vending machine guy, and Jack would know and wouldn’t do anything about it?”

“Past tense. Fucked that stud, during lunch, three times. And my god, you were right. He has a magnificent, huge, black tool!”

“Liar! Jack said he was taking you out to lunch.”

“No, Jack offered to take me out to eat. That’s his way of asking me not to cuck him today; he promises to go down on me. Then I said maybe after lunch. So ... if he still wants to eat me, he’ll have to come clean me...” the two women were standing close enough to the table Rob was under for him to see them both from the hips down, but they couldn’t see him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.