Time Machine - Cover

Time Machine

Copyright© 2001 by Ale Stone

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jule Vernsk sex-story

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Pregnancy  

The next couple of month's I was really busy. I had to get money, bills, from the right period so I could take them back and give them to Nina so she could get us a place to meet. It was so lucky that while I was doing my part in my time, she did hers in her time; finding a flat and going to see her boyfriend and fuck him without any protection or make the condom brake so she could lure him into marriage.

Finally I had the amount I thought that we needed and went back to Nina.

"If you've got that much money why didn't you just buy some antique stuff that I could sell?" she asked when I told her about the difficulty in getting hold of bills older than circa twenty years. I could have kicked myself when I heard that. Of course that would be the right thing to do. It solved a problem though. I did want to contribute to my child's upbringing and if I bought stuff that would increase it's value over time I would be able to do that without any difficulty. Added to that I knew by now about the Stock Exchange and had Nina open an account in her name and after a slow start her fortune grew nicely. In the early sixties there wasn't that much movement in the market so it took longer to build a fortune than it did in my own time-zone. Nina suggested that she should get some catalogues from this time and the results of the auctions and then I could do the same in my time and compare. That would minimize the risk of buying the wrong stuff since neither Nina nor I knew anything what so ever about antiquities and it would get us a starting capital.

We met again a week thereafter. I had the first piece of antiquity with me, a small painting which she found lovely.

She told me that everything had gone fine so far. Now all we could do was wait for the appropriate time to pass and then confront James, her fiancé, with the result of "their" lovemaking. I had second and third thoughts about the scheme when I heard her talk about getting her fiancé 'in trouble'. Could I live with the thought of Nina in another man's arms? Of her being his wife? I didn't have to think about this for long, the answer was 'no'.

"Darling?" I asked a little haltingly.

"Mhm," she said without looking up from the catalogue she was reading. "You know what? I could really get hooked on this stuff. Look at this silver..." she looked over at me, I sat fully clothed in a chair by the radio which was playing softly, as she was about to show me the picture. "What?" she asked a little alarmed when she realized the serious tone in my voice.

"I've been thinking."

"Do you want me to get an aspirin?"

I smiled a little even though she couldn't see it she sensed it and smiled back.

"No, seriously. I don't know how I should put this... I love you so much," I drew a deep breath and blurted out; "I don't want you to marry him! I want you to be mine! I know I can't marry you but to me you would always be my wife and..." I looked over at her to see how she was taking this. To my bewilderment I saw tears running down her cheeks. "Oh. I'm so sorry!" I hurried over to her and fell down on my knees in front of her and took her hands in mine. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. Of course the choice is yours. You do..."

"No silly. I'm happy! So happy! Oh I love you so much and I'll always be yours. Always. I don't want to marry him either, I want you!"

After some discussions it was decided that she should break up with her current boyfriend and find some place where we could be together without me being noticed when I came and went. We talked a little more and then we made love and slept.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.