Time Machine - Cover

Time Machine

Copyright© 2001 by Ale Stone

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jule Vernsk sex-story

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Pregnancy  

The days passed and it was time for me to cash in on my stock investment but before that I took another trip into the future, this time only a week into it, found a paper, checked it and noted the shares I wanted to buy if there was a profit on the old ones. To my delight there was. And it hadn't effected the index in any way so it's probably so that the laws of economics is in such shambles already that one interference more or less doesn't matter. I made my visit to the bank shortly and went to get ready for my old teacher Miss Nordstrom.

I knew which days she hadn't been at home so it wasn't that difficult to find the right day. It only took me a couple of trips to and fro in the Time Machine. I had already my rope-ladder ready and hidden in the vicinity of Miss Nordstrom's building so all I had to do was wait for the evening to get back a little bit later. I would have preferred if she had turned out her lights a little earlier but she didn't. Time seemed to drag on and I got impatient. I could climb up to the balcony and look in through the door and admire my next victim while I waited for her to fall asleep.

It was a little bit more difficult to climb over the railing than I had anticipated, the rope-ladder wasn't the most stable thing I had stood on, but finally I stood on my teacher's balcony and peeked in. There she was, already in bed, reading a book. I admired the features of her face while I stood there. Blonde, blue eyes, rather wide face with a straight, long nose. Her upper lip was a little too thin but her lower promised a hot-blooded woman who enjoyed life and what it had to offer. Her chin was firm and neck not that long and not that thin either. It wasn't a swan's neck, for sure. Basically she looked just what she was, a modern Scandinavian woman.

The bed was an old brass-bed with brass-bars on the foot and headboards.

As I stood there and looked at her the book dropped down on her stomach and her eyes closed. She had fallen asleep while she was reading and hadn't switched the light off. I was apparently in luck tonight!

I waited a little bit longer, making sure that she wouldn't wake up, but instead she turned a little and the book dropped down on the floor with a little thump that could be heard out to where I stood but she didn't even flinch. Now it was time for me to enter!

Carefully not to cause too much of a draft I opened the door just enough for me to slip inside and closed it after me. I stood still for a while to make sure that she hadn't noticed anything and then I took a couple of steps closer to the bed and looked down at her. I immediately noticed a problem I had overseen. She was bigger than me! I was only fifteen here and weighed almost only half of her weight. If she could, and wanted to, she could easily hold me while she called the police. To say that it would complicate things would be an understatement.

I looked around to see if I could find a solution to my problem. I saw her clothes neatly folded on a chair on the other side of the bed. A pair of pants, shirt, panties, bra and a pair of socks. Not much use... Wait the bra. It could be used to tie her hands.

I crossed the room and went up to the chair, reached out and took the sheer bra in my hands and turned to measure my teacher to see if it would do. She was looking at me! Or rather the floating bra. Her eyes were wide as saucers but otherwise she was calm about the whole thing.

When I started to walk over to her the bra seem to float in the air by itself and her eyes got even wider. When the slip snaked around her wrist she looked at it in absolute wonder but didn't resist. She even let her hand lay where I lay it when I went around the bed and reached over and slowly tugged on the bra making her arm rise up above her head. I pulled the bra between the bars and out a couple of bars later. She had turned her head to follow the travel of the piece of lingerie and when she understood what was going to happen she stretched her other arm up as if she was hypnotized so I could tie it up as well.

Now the legs. I looked around for something to tie them up with but didn't see anything that would do. I looked at Miss Nordstrom again and saw that her eyes were fixed on the robe that hung over the footboard. The robe! There had to be a waistband!

I reached for the robe with my face turned toward my teacher and her eyes didn't flicker as she watched when even this heavier object floated in the air. When the waistband slowly seemed to rise as a snake-charmer's snake she wet her lips with a quick flick of her tongue, otherwise she didn't move a muscle.

I tied her feet to the bars and then I slowly pulled the blanket down over her body. Her nightdress was an white silk dress with spaghetti-straps. That kind that can be as big as an army-tent and yet cling to every curve on the woman's body.

I couldn't resist the beauty that lay in front of me. I reached out and let my index-finger press lightly just above the hem of her dress. She jumped a little at my first touch but settled down almost at once. She watched intently as the silk crumbled a little as I let my finger glide up over the smooth cloth and the likewise smooth skin under it. When I reached the upper thigh I steered my finger to the outside curve of her hip instead of the inner one that would have lead me directly to her vagina.

I followed the hipbone up to its end and then I continued toward her navel. I felt a slight depression as I passed it and then her rib cage started. I could hardly feel the bones as my finger passed over them and then in between two rather high hills. She held her breath as my finger passed both hills without touching them and then she breathed out in a long silent sigh. Again she held her breath as I touched her throat. Did she smell danger? But when my finger just continued up over it, over her chin to her full lower lip where it stopped I could feel her hot breath. I caressed the soft lip with the tip of my finger a couple of times. Moved again, up over her straight nose, followed an eyebrow to the ear. Circled it and then down again. Down to the feminine shoulder. Followed its curve and when it ended I moved my finger across her chest, aiming for the nipple that lay hidden under the silk.

I aimed at where I suspected the nipple to be but missed it so I had to feel further down but found nothing there either. I found it on the upper half of the half-globe. Circled it and slowly it stiffened when I let my nail scratch it lightly and when it was fully erect I circled it again and then turned toward the other breast to repeat the action there.

This nipple I neither had to search for nor did I have to scratch it. It was already stiff and ready. Dutifully I circled it a couple of times before I let go of her body totally.

Instead I stepped down a bit, put both my hands on her knees and with my thumbs pointing inwards I started to push her dress up as I felt her legs up.

Miss Nordstrom lifted her head so she could see what was happening. Absolutely fascinated she followed every centimeter the dress traveled over her legs. When I saw her fascination I let go of her, stepped up and saw the bewildered look in her eyes as the touch disappeared, turned and looked as I took the pillow, folded it double and pushed it under her head and with a little flicker of a smile she let her head sink down on it.

I returned to my task and started where I had stopped. The dress was by now half-way up her thigh and continued to glide upwards. When it came to the critical point where I soon would be seeing her pussy she drew in her breath and held it while I slowly revealed her sex.

It looked beautiful. Blond hair which grew from the outside and in towards the middle where it formed a mohican-style hairdo. The hair stopped naturally halfway down the pussy-lips. There were a few stray hairs on the inside of her thighs and groin, but she didn't have to shave to get into a pair of bikini-panties and being afraid of showing any embarrassing hair. Her lips were thick and puffy and the slit ran in an straight line down between her thighs.

I had stopped my movement as soon as I had her pussy in view and silently admired it and when I again started to push her dress up she lifted her ass to accommodate me!

When her breasts came into view I again had to stop. Two absolutely round globes with two nipples halfway between the center and the upper side stood erect and wrinkled out from the pink aureoles. I wanted to bend down and suck them into my mouth and stay the night attached to them. Sucking them. Biting in the flesh that surrounded them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.